Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

I don’t know if I should feel relieved or worried :laughing:

1 Like

Until she comes, feel relieved XD

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ouhhhhh your in for it
Bugs bunny won’t be happy :rofl: oops there I go thinking bunny is a male :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s ok buddy :3

everyone thinks @jFar920 is a boy but she is a her.

:3

:3

1 Like

You tried. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You once said he looked like the guy from Puddle of Mudd.

Also in case you try to pull the “TripleXero isn’t jFar920” trick.

and…

I win this one, @intheend. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

But how do you explain @jFar920’s long hair? They must be a girl

5 Likes

You wear a wig as a distraction. :joy:

5 Likes

Just a dude rocking the man bun :joy:

You forgot Jordy and Jfart

@IronSoldier16 thanks for this, very helpful and clear. Maybe a silly question, but how do you change the circular profile picture? I dislike green - particularly harshly. Any other colour I wouldn’t even ask. Most users have pictures though. Thanks for the information and help.

You don’t. The tards behind the scenes recently migrated the forum to another platform (or something like that) and broke a bunch of stuff. A bunch of stuff that they were supposed to fix from the migration before that one lol. Changing avatars was one of the things they broke. You can give it a shot if you want though.

Go to the main forum page, look to the top left where there should be a link to take you back to the main LPU site, log in there, change your avatar. Then come back here, log out here and then log back in here. That used to be the procedure before they further broke everything.

1 Like

@the_termin8r thanks termin8r I will give it a try :+1: I imagine some of the fandom perks have been disbanded since the hiatus. Hopefully they will revive it someday…

If you mean preferences and profile, it only adds a profile background or something called User Card Background (which seemingly does nothing!) Thanks for the help

You’re on the wrong page, you have to get back to the main LPU site. The user card is the thing that pops up when you click on a profile in a thread.

https://lpunderground.com/

1 Like

Thanks. Tried this and seems to change my avatar on the main site (strangely I originally signed up from this forum, not the site). It might transfer across at some point. Otherwise, a shitty green circle it is.

1 Like

That’s what he meant earlier though :confused:
Since the migration a month or two ago, nobody has been able to change them,
They change there as you said but not on here :expressionless:
There’s a break in the link or something somewhere :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@framos1792 ah, I’m with you. Thanks.

2 Likes

Technically the migration was meant to make the forums and main LP and LPU sites, three separate entities. There’s meant to be a way to change your avatar from the forum settings, but none of us have found it.

4 Likes

I’m going to email LPU HQ and ask if they can just enable some of the features they turned off on the forum for the time being if the migration is being held up/isn’t happening. Changing your profile picture on the forum itself, as well as private messaging and name changing, are basic features but since they were originally tied to the main site they were disabled

9 Likes

The migration happened a while back, it’s just all broken.

1 Like