Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

Hi, can you tell me what this is about with this making words invisible? I’m new here and I never heard of this. Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Hello and welcome on forum! :smile: :sun_with_face:

In this forum you have to write more than 10 characters for the system to let you post… usually we write more than that, but there are some games where you don’t need to write much (like “last letter” game); in that case just put random letters between these two arrows < > , no symbols/spaces/punctuation.
Like this: < dgkoigrewq > (but with no spaces)

Glad to be of help! :blush:

EDIT: the reason why we do like that is because it’ll make the words/letters invisible,but still counts for the characters… :grin:

3 Likes

Great! Thank you very much!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :grin: :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome, @linkinisa :slight_smile:

Hi, everything ok? :relaxed:

All good on my side, you?

1 Like

welcome @linkinisa Hope you time here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t entirely remember making a second topic, but I just stumbled across this. Most of this one seems more up to date and most of the images still work, so this would be better suited to take from if anything is missing still

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m trying to get in more and more. Slowly I get into it. Maybe I will come back to you whit questions later if I have difficulties. Thank you for everything. Wish you a good time. Big hug, isa

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m getting into it here more and more. I hope you are doing well! I wish you a good time, isa :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome @linkinisa and any other new members I might have missed! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Rick!
Nice to meet you​:wink:. I wish you a good day :blush::sunny::hibiscus:

2 Likes

Thank you! I am doing quite well :smiley: where are you from? Having a good sunday?

And I find this just now

Thank you @IronSoldier16! Really helpful

1 Like

Should we add that (new) users should not create random topics for one question or things and they (we) should use the search bar more? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes. It would be great if this topic was included in the email confirmation to make easier the things.

1 Like

:thinking: They should search in the helping threads for infos and rules :muscle: :smiley:

1 Like

I came home deathly tired yesterday :sweat_smile: anyway, I don’t remeber where @intheend posted this, but she said that people don’t use that feature :confused: It like they don’t know there is a search bar here :upside_down_face:

Wait she? Don’t tell me he is a she… I always believed you were a male sorry @intheend :slightly_frowning_face:
I don’t know why I never get it right

2 Likes