Usernames: What does your mean?

Pretty obvious, I love Anime!

really stupid name i made back in 2008/2009 xD … My name is Michelle and i thought it was so creative to mix my name with Chester’s nickname: Chaz. So it became michazyee. And i also thought the ‘yee’ would add some flair to it. It was my intention to sound it like; yoooooo, doood, wazzaap. That you have to pronounce with pure fucking awesomeness especially with hand movements. But i guess i failed on that one, but that name just grew on me ^^

my all time favorite song

My username is just simply my real name, Holden. So creative I know [cool]

My username is my middle name although it’s spelled differently on my birth certificate. The numbers are my birthday…

I originally went by the name Firari95 (last name, year I was born), then after getting banned off YouTube, I thought of a new username. It’s basically just my favorite numbers with a Linkin Park twist to it. The things I tried were DoubleZero, DoubleXero, and TripleZero. TripleXero was the only one not taken

my name is Vicky and my friends and family call me Vix. and i absolutely love LP. so VixLP :slight_smile:

for me 2+2+1= 5 The month of my birthday , and when i created an email in 2003 with gmail , I couldnt hav just my name as an email and it gave me suggestions of 221 , in suffix so i use it always everywhere.

Nothing special about mine, it’s simply my first name. :wink:

mine is from drangon ball z xD i LOVE videl since i’m 10 and i sill love her & dbz! and i was born on 22nd january :slight_smile:

It’s my first name. :slight_smile:

Mine is my nickname that my bro lumped me with when I was 12,most people know me as weazel.

Pekigirl is just a nickname… Peki is what most of my friends call me, because of my last name (Pecorelli) … and girl because I’m a girl LOL

Might look silly:

I have this username since the very first online game I played to: Age of Mythology XD

pandobox = pandora’s box, if you didn’t realize.

and Antoine Morin is my real life name.

On Internet I’m known as pandobox and IRL I’m known as Antoine Morin
so now everyone can recognize me :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is a shortened version of my name - Jeanine - and my birth month and birth year, Feb 1977. It’s my handle on FB and twitter and I usually use it whenever I sign up for any website now.

In real life, I’m usually a quiet person. But when I’m alone or hanging out with friends, I’m pretty outgoing. and quiet and riot rhyme, so there.

Just my name with The Awesome behind it.

I did it because I’m so… Well you probably see where I’m going with this.

I explained it in my profile info.
Skyolker is a mix of Skywalker and my name Olga. There are bunch of skywalkers out there, so I decided to create my own :). And, I also skydive.

when I was 8 years old, my stepmom would call me Laura Lou from Kalamazoo. The name has stuck and my stepmom (still), sister in law, brother, and few other family members call me Laura Lou. And no, Lou is not my middle name, Michele is.

I use my first name.