Guess how do I look!

You’ll transform into a unicorn that vomits rainbows.

Well, we all thought you’re like a plump pudding, like a BELL :laughing: :blush:

Thanks! - well i love unicorns and rainbows, so I’ll take that! :pray: :joy: @EvoOba

1 Like

What a cute topic! We don’t have to post actual pictures here of ourselves, do we? Just asking :stuck_out_tongue:

@The_early_walker LOL I was considering to change my screenname here but I’ll stick with Gatsie :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re image of me isn’t too far off.

• I’m 1.68,
  • My original hair is black and curly with semi-afro tendencies. But it is now long light brown with purple and more wavy curly at the ends and more straight at the top.
  • I prefer walking around in my cow-onesie but I like dressing up for special occasions.

I think @The_early_walker looks a bit like this.

• about 1.65 to 1.70
  • has long dark hair
  • has light eyes
  • US shoe size 6,5

I imagine you all are stick figures :3 @EvoOba @the_termin8r1 @amitrish @The_early_walker @BELL_LP. Besides @TripleXero he’s the guy from puddle of mudd

you guys are never going to get @intheend right. Most people think she has blonde hair, but she said on here her hair is dark.

#i think @intheend looks like a bunnie :3

:3

http://cdn.toonvectors.com/images/2/5914/toonvectors-5914-940.jpg

1 Like

ot mb we can post pics as well, when you´ll all like it? @triplxero we need a poll if or if not shhowing pics
@Gatsie
not far away,
1,68 m tall
long curley hair
hazel-green mixed up eyes
and I walk in big shoes european size 41
always high heeled
and using make up, only weekends not

ot how is it working now? I tag 000 to guess about intheend?

000 at least means surley @triplexero

I guess not :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, @intheend replied, so all’s good. phew!.

The dictionary was updated 18hours ago, and I was the first to use it.

Ok, here’s a picture of @intheend:
http://www.sarahmensinga.com/images/blog/oct_16_06.jpg

Omg - That is brilliant!!! @amitrish

Lets see what this mysterious @intheend really looks like!! (Unless u really are a demon w/ a pet rabbit :wink:

I’m still wondering whether or not to share a pic of myself.

I think you should not 'cuz…

Yeah, come on! @the_termin8r1

You can easily play dot to dot with the spots on my face (that’s how many I’ve actually got lol)

But anonymity is so fun. A vague description reveals nothing about me. Anything you do know isn’t crucial.