[insert totally nifty topic here]

True. I don’t know, I’m just disappointed. We’re 7 months in this LPU year and nothing is happening. We should have gotten at least one chat by now. :confused:

1 Like

I’m putting this here instead of the album thread (we can move it if you want though) cause it’s probably fake but someone just mentioned Mike on Twitter and posted this:

Possible tracks with snippets? Possibly for iTunes? (Apple wants this kind of stuff pretty early)

I would have to say it’s probably fake. Names seem odd aside from the working titles we already know, plus in that recent interview they said they weren’t even sure the album would be out in 2016, so I doubt they’d be this far

I’m pretty sure it’s fake too, I think the 26secs is a joke for putting GRR out actually. Also, we know about Jon and Justin but Blackbean’s name is nowhere in the list.

As for album dates, how far along they are in the process, I’m confused lol. But I’ll probably elaborate on that in the other thread some time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grrrrrrrrrr :flushed:

I kinda want to change my username. I’ve wanted to for a while, actually. I just don’t think that TripleXero is very original, and while I don’t expect to ever become super well known, I don’t think it’s the best to use some nonsensical name based on someone else’s creation as my own. It’d be different if it was influenced by Linkin Park, but it’s straight up just their old band name

I think I might have brought this up before, but I like jFar. The problem is it’s short, so it’s been used before for other things, so it’s taken on most websites. I can’t think of any good similar variants, any ideas?

Ι always remembered seeing your username around actually :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not good with nicknames and stuff. I didn’t even come up with my own, my friends did. Maybe you can add an extra letter, like jdFar?

I always thought your screen name was cool. Like; “Oh look, it’s the that LP-fan who was there from day 1”. It gives that vibe. Why would you want to change it into Jfar? It makes me think of Jafar, from Aladdin? Which actually could be an interesting variant.

So the suggestions are:

• j-Far
  • jdFar
  • JaFar
  • JordaFar
  • XeroFar
  • Goldielocks

Hope any of these suit your liking and if not that you’ll come with something you’ll find suiting soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like Chester was a guest singer for E3’s Let It Die concert the other night. (photo)

Goldielocks XD

Same here :laughing:

Then he’d have to change his avatar too to Jafar would be cool :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile::relaxed::grinning:: JayFar, and mb jAffA

How about JaffaCake? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Jordan, did ya see??? We ALL love you…:revolving_hearts:

LOOOOL

:joy: :joy:

I haven’t been around since day 1 though. If I was, I’d for sure keep it. jFar is just a combination of my name (Jordan Firari), which I think you kinda picked up on. And yeah, I noticed it was pretty similar to Jafar, even similar names that weren’t jFar came up with some Middle Eastern results. I like the idea of j-Far but some websites don’t allow dashes, and j_Far doesn’t look as good

Also, my hair isn’t actually blonde in real life :stuck_out_tongue:

Ferrari? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s how it’s pronounced, yeah. My dad was telling me once that generations ago it used to be spelt like the car, but it was changed at some point. Not sure how accurate that is, and I can’t really back it up since he doesn’t talk to his dad

1 Like

Do you have any car fans as friends? If I was in your position my friends wouldn’t let me live it down (and they’re not even car people):laughing:

Though in high school my friends said that my last name sounded like a gun name just because it ends in a ‘kov’

JFar was something some people called me, or just Firari. My gym teacher called me Lamborghini

2 Likes