[insert totally nifty topic here]

https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/9502307/25469870.480p.mp4?Expires=1465366983&Signature=EduHDHH5zL8axtlyll3VQ0ORSjKLzESSWMMjeG2ZhPhUqGCnGjc~zn51R6JLDKFmELEfP20ZLt3X-YYcnr9SI~6ZKw5sANCSPl~mnUQ6QB-7t~auPD-bzfqqXfoBRM9uDPjhix4JSSqvNN9QjJTuUlhBzhTGiD5k4mXXDsdXFcmEXi1TytdiSyhua7XjRZI-7~ZVxnO0f95b9JcG58fAjDXVCzOc9AeRdnBd-OIXiy-WIxpkL8sJOvhf-By1sInnnsWB-5CGJAC9a2od1-jkblgi3NsfnBp5In3viMSHku7qrlkySBLjXmGh3FKdfLvKFXmL1rtdRpa2OLuygDXZIw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ

It doesn’t load for some reason… what is it?

1 Like

It was a video of an 82 year old guy singing Bodies by Drowning Pool on America’s Got Talent (I think it was that show)

New poll feature, now we can see what people vote for and shame them for it

• Tacos
  • Pizza

0 voters

Edit: The feature might not be out yet on normal forums

Are you sure?

Am I sure about what?

That it shows who voted, because it doesn’t show me anyone.

That’s what the edit was for. It’s not working yet, but it’s coming soon I guess

Anyways, new Hybrid Theory shirts coming:

I still need to buy one or two of the old ones

2 Likes

Yeah I just saw it pass by my instagram. I am afraid I only have 1 LP shirt, I could definitely use more :confused:

I have none. I’ve only ever bought 2 shirts that I wanted. Otherwise my grandparents just get me a bunch from Australia every once in a while and I just wear whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

I still need the Rebellion, Guilty and THP shirts. Pfff… Then again, I hardly ever wear my band shirts anymore :’(

I almost bought a 2nd t-shirt when I was at their rock show last year. But I thought 40 euro for 1 t-shirt was a little too much. Maybe I’m a real cheap Dutch person, but I remember when I bought the 1st shirt that it was barely 15 euro’s, which is an ok price for a shirt in my opinion.

This is the shirt I got:

40€?!?!? WTF? I’ve never bought a band shirt for more than 30 (with shipping fees included). Wow!

The funniest LP shirt I have is my baby HT tee my dad made me. He laughs every time I dig it out :stuck_out_tongue:

Shirts at concerts are usually hugely overpriced, which sucks, because I’d much rather buy a shirt at a concert than online, even if they’re identical

Mike’s in Stockholm taking part at an event called Symposium. He’s speaking on this panel (unfortunately, no livestream):

3 Likes

There must be some insider information somewhere:

Cuz how does news from the event get out so fast (It’s still ongoing)

I asked the organizers and told me there’s no livestream. What’s being discussed in the panels is posted on the event’s twitter, I assume that’s where people get their info.

Yesterday I was rummaging through my Lego when I tried to remember how long I’ve been playing with it and I think I found my first ever set. I remember having the pilot since I was like 3 or 4. I managed to find the instructions online.

Then I also found this (I’d forgotten I’d built it, I got it last year as a birthday or name day present I think).

There isn’t actually an engine, these are just a few pieces to make it look so.

The table folds down and the rear seat can be made flat.

3 Likes

We have a crazy, lighting and thunder shower happening right now here. No rain at all.

1 Like

I loved Legos. I still have some somewhere

2 Likes

I still have my lego! It’s a good stress reliever. I can’t ever imagine getting rid of it. I love the car!

1 Like