[insert totally nifty topic here]

1. Yay for plug dj!
  2. I’m pretty sure the song is a joke indeed since the movie makes fun of Bieber (so I’ve read at least).
  3. Interesting they have RTR up, I assume sales didn’t go too well (maybe due to the error?).

That’s if you had an old one. If you don’t just make one (they’re free).

Did anyone notice (or am I just noticing this now?) that the HQ got a new member? Latest news post about June’s auctions was posted by Abril.

No but I noticed that the post counter on the threads has changed and you find specific posts buy dragging the stupid thing up and down the page.

I still have no clue what you mean

To plug.dj. It’s an online chat room where you play music and chat to other users.

https://plug.dj/lpunderground

If you’re there now ignore the angry German kid :joy:

1 Like

I thought it was glitching out and not a new feature. It looks pretty ugly

I thought it was a glitch too. It’s confusing, I don’t think I like it. The reply button floating there is weird too.

I wonder if it’s not completely implemented correctly? It’s for sure glitchy looking even if it’s a new feature. It looks much better on the official Discord website:

Same here.

My internet has been slow for a few days, so I too thought that the page didn’t load correctly at first. I don’t like it either

Am I the only one who hates ‘nightcore’? It’s just something used to get around copyright on yt and is just the ruination of every song ever. Also the name is just plain stupid and nonsensical.

It turns out that this actually exists. I was bored just now and I found it lol

Did you know: Scientists named a yellow spider in Malaysia after David Bowie as an attempt to promote awareness for the species. They called it Heteropoda davidbowie.

1 Like

Derp :arrow_down_small:

Some people were using a language I didn’t recognize in the plug chat. so I put it into G Trnaslate. Only to get this:

This isn’t Bulgarian lol

If I dissect it then I can get a couple of incoherent words:

Novo: New
Sam: Alone (masculine)
Se: I can’t exactly translate this but it’s a word you have to use it in conjunction with a verb but only when the verb is used in a sentence that is talking about somebody doing something (if that makes sense).

E.g. “Toy sam se zastrelya” That translates into ‘He shot himself’. Literally translated it would be “He alone shot” I guess the ‘se’ in this case very loosely translates into ‘self’ maybe. But self is a different word.

lol
thats all
I´ve´d to
add

lol, this is what happens when you have more than one account :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:octopus::ocean::open_mouth:

My Stagelight stopped working yesterday. What did you do @samuel_the_leader? :stuck_out_tongue:

The same thing you did: Nothing

1 Like