[insert totally nifty topic here]

Looks like Chester was a guest singer for E3’s Let It Die concert the other night. (photo)

Goldielocks XD

Same here :laughing:

Then he’d have to change his avatar too to Jafar would be cool :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile::relaxed::grinning:: JayFar, and mb jAffA

How about JaffaCake? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh Jordan, did ya see??? We ALL love you…:revolving_hearts:

LOOOOL

:joy: :joy:

I haven’t been around since day 1 though. If I was, I’d for sure keep it. jFar is just a combination of my name (Jordan Firari), which I think you kinda picked up on. And yeah, I noticed it was pretty similar to Jafar, even similar names that weren’t jFar came up with some Middle Eastern results. I like the idea of j-Far but some websites don’t allow dashes, and j_Far doesn’t look as good

Also, my hair isn’t actually blonde in real life :stuck_out_tongue:

Ferrari? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s how it’s pronounced, yeah. My dad was telling me once that generations ago it used to be spelt like the car, but it was changed at some point. Not sure how accurate that is, and I can’t really back it up since he doesn’t talk to his dad

1 Like

Do you have any car fans as friends? If I was in your position my friends wouldn’t let me live it down (and they’re not even car people):laughing:

Though in high school my friends said that my last name sounded like a gun name just because it ends in a ‘kov’

JFar was something some people called me, or just Firari. My gym teacher called me Lamborghini

2 Likes

:joy:

My year 7 PE teacher called me Rupert for some reason even though he knew my name was Robert :laughing:

One friend also called me JFear, but I don’t much like that. Sounds cheesy

Sounds like a superhero name from Kick Ass

Do you think there’s gonna be a making of the new album? All these little videos they keep uploading put my hopes up.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the supermarket:

The flame is blue-red. The photograph just doesn’t show it.

Cool, but I think Chester’s are longer and there’s fewer.

I don’t think it’s cool. :smile:

Probably, done in some basement by some ex-convict with a self-made tattoo-machine, using some pen-ink (mixed-up with urine)… like most tattoos, made in our country. Looked terrible, actually. Can’t see it in the pic because of the quality.

Chester’s are way cooler.

I didn’t mean it in that sense. I meant more in terms of well spotted.