[insert totally nifty topic here]

I honestly don’t understand why some people get the same tattoos the people they admire/look up to/like have. It doesn’t make them cool or anything. They’re stealing someone else’s design that actually means something.

hey @Jabin_Quaken never got ya this emotional before…fits good!!!

It’s just I remembered all the tattoos I saw on the street and imagined how they were done… awful thing.

Just like this:

Epic lol.

yes and if I consider, what the inc maybe :joy:

that is the sadest cat ever.

hi @spelling_mistake, you joined work? :grinning: lol

Wow, that is a really bad tattoo. Ugh, some people have no idea -.-

thp birthday, seems WARNER loves the 17.06. to launch albums…

hey Dudette, yep at work. making workface :stuck_out_tongue:

lol :stuck_out_tongue: show ya busy

I never understood how people go out there and get those ugly tattoos like that and not feel ashamed of it.
I mean, are they blind? Why would you want to walk around with this crap?

When if you would do a little research, you can end up with a tattoo like this:

1 Like

chesteeeeeeeeeeer!

That’s so bad that it’s almost good :laughing:

This is one of my fav fails:

OMG that is just so bad.

This is both stupid and awesome:

http://www.worldwideinterweb.com/images/blogphotos/tattoo%20fails/Tattoo%20Fails%2035/tattoo%20fail%20pictures.png

Props for the tattoo artist for the surreal feel of this pen… But darn what a an idiot :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t care what the tattoo is, it just frustrates to see badly executed ones. Like, go to a freaking legit shop, don’t risk it.
I also don’t understand people who get tattooed in the summer. They’re crazy!

Why’s that bad? (I know nothing about tats)

sweating hot hurts even mo…even to heal, it´s better…i think this winter will be mine…did I shared the ideas and the sleeve, @coon [:eye: hi my artist] made for me?

A tattoo is just like an open wound. It takes about a month to heal (aka you stop caring for it, adding ointment etc on it after a month) but it is really healed after 45-60 days.

The sun is one reason why. A fresh tat can fade more easily during the summer (you’re not supposed to expose your tat in the sun for 2 or so days after you get it). UV rays are bad, you can get it burned very easily. Plus, when it’s fresh you can’t put sunscreen on it.

The water is another reason. You can’t get in unless your tat is fully healed. You risk ruining it, infecting it, etc.

Those are basically the main reasons, of course a lot of people just go out and get them cause they can’t wait to show them off. I just don’t think it’s worth it. Your health should come first.