What grinds your gears?

I know I know. It’s because of the weather but it’s getting annoying. I appreciate it that they count on me and all that but damn, I do need money right now.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Ooooooouuuuuuh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
I WAAAANT AN LP COOOOOOOOOOOONCEEEEERT
I WAAAANT TO GO TO A CONCEEEERT
COOOOONCERT
COOOOOOOOOOONCERT

5 Likes

I know it’s not a big soothe but it seems like you will finally get rid of those neighbours and their random parties.

Mate, are you alright? :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, are you alright? :joy:

2 Likes

Concert… augh

2 Likes

You mean this?

2 Likes

Wow. I didnt even know this thread existed. Guess I will rant later. For now my exams are killing me. Put me out of my misery.

@NickGr just needs an l.p. concert guys :grin:

1 Like

What do you meam the phone rang 10 times? Only one missed call:

Not enough space to update apps, really need to delete Stagelight:

ME TOOOOO @NickGr YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!:disappointed_relieved::sweat::disappointed::confounded::cry:
I CANT WAIT TO BE OLDER SO THAT I CAN WORK AND EARN MONEY
THUS TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BY MY OWN AND PAY MYOWN STUDIES
SO THAT I COULD BE GOING EVERYWHERE I WANT AND TO SO MANY LP CONCERTS AND M&GS TO MEET MY KING, LORD,COMMANDEER,MASTER,CHIEF,AND HIGHNESS
HOW I WISH TO BE BORN EARLIER

3 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Nope, doesn’t have a girlfriend either.

If a guy’s not making effort, he’s not worth your effort. But misreading someone’s efforts can cloud one’s judgement.

1 Like

As a guy I can say that if we ignore you we don’t care and want to be alone, or at least I’m like that. But in order for me to just cut all ties suddenly you’d have to be unbelievably irritating to me otherwise I’d have the decency to tell you.

My personal advice is to just move on.

Totally yes. If a guy is interested he’ll let you know in one way or another, the more stubborn ones will do this untill you get sick of it… The word “no” is not always understood in a man’s vocabulary, but that’s why we have knees to kick them in the nuts :smiley:

I for some reason can’t stop listening to Good Goodbye, just… I don’t know. It doesn’t really Grind My Gears, but maybe that’s the red wine.

1 Like

because the word “no” is a GIANT blow to our ego :joy:[quote=“the_termin8r, post:1922, topic:11964”]
if we ignore you we don’t care and want to be alone, or at least I’m like that.
[/quote]

same. I try to stay nice if i’m asked smth. One girl suddenly decided that i might be in love(no way this could’ve ever happened, i HATE this type of people) and was trying to… well … mm… “pick up” lol? I was trying to show that i’m not interested, but that hasn’t worked for a long time. Then she finally found herself a guy and stopped terrorising me. I think they’re happy and that’s good

1 Like

Yeah, best thing is to hope they find another victim, I mean person of interest. Totally.
I tried hitching the “don’t-know-no” person up with someone, but it that didn’t work though.

1 Like

I’ve never tried to attract anyone but rather strangely several girls have tried to get me; all using the absolute worst tactic possible on me: walking after me and flirting involving questions with obvious answers for the sake of being ‘playful’. Questions such as “where are you going now?” when I’m clearly walking to my house or “Do you like cars?” when literally my entire class knew I was a big car person. And then the inevitable comment on how fast I walk (I like to walk quickly). Good thing this hasn’t happened to me since I left high school.

Questions? Dude, you’re happy. Touchy tactic is much worse :see_no_evil: