What grinds your gears?

Yeah, best thing is to hope they find another victim, I mean person of interest. Totally.
I tried hitching the “don’t-know-no” person up with someone, but it that didn’t work though.

1 Like

I’ve never tried to attract anyone but rather strangely several girls have tried to get me; all using the absolute worst tactic possible on me: walking after me and flirting involving questions with obvious answers for the sake of being ‘playful’. Questions such as “where are you going now?” when I’m clearly walking to my house or “Do you like cars?” when literally my entire class knew I was a big car person. And then the inevitable comment on how fast I walk (I like to walk quickly). Good thing this hasn’t happened to me since I left high school.

Questions? Dude, you’re happy. Touchy tactic is much worse :see_no_evil:

I think you mean lucky, also if they touched me I’d kick them into orbit :joy:

1 Like

The touchy ones will also get to know the knee to the nuts very well :smiley:

1 Like

Nutcracker.

1 Like

I can never keep a straight face when somebody says that, especially around xmas. :joy: Sounds like a torture device.

2 Likes

some words just physically hurt :joy: nutcracker is one of those

1 Like

1 Like

OUCH!

1 Like

2 Likes

Bye Bye Stagelight:

You really take up too much space

I really don’t have any space to take anymore screenshots:

2 Likes

I go to sleep for 1 night and there’s 4 more presale threads in the morning :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

LIterally the only new thing this morning was a gazillion of presale threads. I understand the frustration and excitement and all that but damn! 1 freaking thread is enough.

4 Likes

And the threads keep coming, 3 more in the space of 8 mins. The rough total from what the search function has given me is 26 threads about M&Gs and PSs in the past 22 days. That’s about 1.2 a day on average which is plain stupid. The bulk of these were actually in the past 14 days, there were a couple that were older than 14d.

@derek do you have the power to pin threads to the top of the thread list? My thinking is that we make 2 general threads for all questions and then pin them to the top, one on M&Gs an one on Pre Sales.

2 Likes

I went to go resume an episode of The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu, but instead it took me to the next epi. Um okay Hulu.

While the LPU people who competed in the presale thing were complaining, Lorenzo was:

2 Likes

4 more just cropped up, please…kill me…kill me now. That makes 7 this afternoon and 4 this morning.

It’ll get worse trust me ;D

I know :disappointed: