What grinds your gears?

I’m on 20 new threads right now haha

This is the last time I will mention this as I know that I’m getting as annoying as the threads themselves, but my initial estimates were off by miles. I looked over the latest threads in incognito. I counted 58 over the past 14d. 58!

See for yourself

The problem is the majority of the people who post duplicate threads are not only not searching for previous made topics, they aren’t reading anything before making their thread. So as the answer is yes, you can pin threads, most ignore them so it’s almost pointless. I’m trying my best to keep everything tidy.

@'ing me on duplicate topics and flaggin them helps tremendously as I am only on here about an hour a day.

2 Likes

LPU eventually made M&G’s FAQ on the main site. Maybe it will be the same about presales

Ok, I’ll be tagging you then. Apologies for the spam that is bound to come.

I missed the presale for the Rise Against show because of work and now it’s almost sold out and I’m going to cry :’(

Dont give up just yet, you may still have a chance

1 Like

Wow =)

1 Like

Everytime, when we’re having fun while on a transportation… Why I always got motion sickness -_-

Now I was so happy to get ticket to see Blink 182 and Linkin Park and stuff but the most upsetting part is I have to sit in a 121 row seat and I won’t be able to see them up close all because I did not wait for the tickets to go on pre-sale. And now I can’t go to the GA PIT or GA space sop upset right now. Next I will wait and hopefully they come back to NY again. I will pray for that to happen.

When the LP app thinks a video is more than 2MB even after compressing it to less than 1MB

Forum has similar issues and it’s really annoying

Forgot to post:
Amazon not allowing me to continue.

When I tried again it said I already claimed code.

1 Like

Have you tried contacting them?

Mirrors. This is how I usually see myself in those

2 Likes

:joy:

Also is that a Wenger bag in the back?

Yup. Mine. Huge one(90% of its weight is random stuff, not textbooks or copybooks :joy:)

They’re damn good bags, you can fit an oil tanker in them and they’re indestructible. Mine has been in service for nearly 8 years and it’s as tight as a drum.

1 Like

That’s what I basically meant saying “stuff” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Apparently they say they can’t do anything; they say I’ve to contact the third party.