What grinds your gears?

That’s the thing, there is no switch in the house for the sensor lamp :confused: And oh yay, now my smartphone’s having connection issues too. I’ll try snap a picture later.

Just got an email from the landlady, she’s increasing the rent -.- I guess I’ll have to move sooner than I had planned.

Awww that sucks :frowning: Have any place you can move into quick?

Please excuse the spiderwebs

Here’s the cable from the outdoor sensor lamp going through my kitchen wall:

Here the cable goes into the power socket:

I have a feeling the lamp caused the power outage earlier this week.

Hmm, maybe the sensor packed up? Also you speak of the outage as if it was your house only. If it was indeed only your house then I assume the lamp triggered the fuse if you’re certain it was the lamp that caused it, there is no way for the lamp to cause a cut outside of your house so if it was the whole neighbourhood then the lamp is not the culprit.

@NickGr you see:

No notifications for your last message. Gotta check it out now
UPD: still nothing

How about you try sending a photo?

Edit: it works @NickGr

1 Like

Unofrtunately no. I’m looking for rooms now… we’ll see.

When you don’t have time for your friends because of school (college) and finals.

1 Like

A friend of mine came to help fix the lamp today. The sensor was malfunctioning so we had to replace it with a complete new lamp. It’s one mess in the wall with the wires from the lamp and the wires of the kitchen and apparently the previous owner used glue and stuff to attach the socket to the wall. We now have to replace the entire socket. :confused:

2 Likes

i got my hair cut on monday, and the lady didn’t do it the way i wanted. i guess i should go back. ugh

When you’re working on something practical and you plan it, buy parts, only to find that your plans/ calculations/estimations were a bit off or you hit a problem you didn’t expect and the parts are rendered useless.

In my case I spent about £7 (not that much but it could have been better spent) on RC wire adapters only to run into a problem so now I have to disassemble one of them and discard the other because one can’t work without the other.

What’s even more annoying in my case is that I now have a bigger hole than I need in the side of my cash box…the one I store my LiPo battery in, I’m not expecting it to go off obviously but now there’s a bigger hole for the fire to get out from should I be unlucky enough for it to explode.

The useless parts price on my main project truck is now at £103.53 :angry:

Noisy crickets outside.

Their limit is 1MB lower than in the forums:

1 Like

3 MB isn’t always enough, but 2… :expressionless:

Someone uses one of LP songs for a **** vid -_-

Why is that annoying?

I constantly tell a friend that I miss him and that we need to hang out; and all he tells me: maybe, hopefully, soon.

Fudge you too!

1 Like

Nah, can’t explain why…