What grinds your gears?

I have to buy new shoes. I have 2 pairs already, but one is for the summer(too cold for those now), and another shoes are falling apart

1 Like

Sun and rain at the same time again.

1 Like

Haha, tell me about it.

Yesterday, it was sunny, then hailing, then sunny again, then raining, then a bit cloudy with some sun and then we had a major storm.

2 Likes

I remember having a terrible weather, changing every second, while I was in UK

1 Like

Well, it has started raining again.

A few years ago, I mentioned it rained and stopped like five times in an afternoon

This.
For anyone who knows who Joe Buck is.

My phone is too old for the LP app. That’s quite disturbing.

1 Like

Nah, wrong band :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

When people used too much powers (in other terms… With their mind) to take you down in disrespectful way…

Omgosh is it over?

Omgosh it’s over!!! I feel kinda bad now. My sister saw my app and said really and I told her it kinda sucks. The sucking has stopped…for now

It’s awesome actually. That bug is fixed by now

Not sure if it’s me, or that the brown M&Ms taste a bit weird.

I poisoned them

2 Likes

My printer won’t print -.-

1 Like

Power trips again…

I’m getting fed up of all these new threads popping up about live shows, M&Gs and account problems that have been asked a million times. I just automatically mute them, it’s a conditioned reflex to me now.

2 Likes

All this rain. So sick of rain. It is also flooding. Ugh.

Nothing grinds my gears today, we watched SLTS in class on the projector so today is preeeetty awesome.

1 Like

We had a power outage 2 nights ago. My laptop was unable to access the internet and our backyard sensor lamp has been on day and night since. I’ve fixed my laptop, but the sensor lamp is a different story. The lamp was installed by the people who lived here previously. I just now saw that they attached the wires of the sensor lamp directly into the power socket where also my fridge is plugged into… I was thinking of just demolishing the lamp because I have no idea how else to unplug the thing without messing up the wires…

The electricity company will have a field day with this month’s bill that’s for sure :confused:

Post a pic if you want. Also shouldn’t there be a switch for it somewhere in your house?