What grinds your gears?

I’ve a feeling that the song Good Goodbye is for the haters to get lost and not stick around and complain.

1 Like

We may as well gree with each other. I, too, think that whatever opinion you may have, you can choose to be rude or polite about it. It makes no sense to shove your ideas down someone else’s throat, but claiming that your opinion is the only true way seems to be quite a large problem nowadays, also among divided fan bases.

Just like I could be rude about not liking Good Goodbye, you could be rude about liking it, but it’s up to neither parties to tell the ‘haters’ that Linkin Park will never make another nu-metal album again. Like I said, live and let live. Everyone has their own outlook on being a fan. I understand that those people grind your gears, however, I can understand their frustration. I’m highly likely to be going to be disappointed in this album, too. It’s just how some other naysayers handle it, which grinds my gears. I think we can agree on a lot of that after all.

1 Like

@pickles5 yeah, your right about that for sure :blush: but at the end of the day I will always respect others opinions because I know that I can’t really do anything about it. And I know that opinion can have it on brawl and stuff, but who cares everyone has the right to speak their mind right. :blush:

Oh the most thing that really grinds my gears is I am going though a cold right now feeling horrible at the moment. uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What grinds my gears? My Dutch family and their lack of empathy… People in general and the fact that I’m not allowed to shoot anyone.

1 Like

You should see Singapore

The fact that people hate the oh-so ‘new’ LP.

@evkorngdlpid right?

1 Like

it grinds my gears when people can’t just keep there words and then compare you with others
AAAAHHHH
DGFVCN V

Damn, we gotta call the exorcist again, @intheend possessed another one.

Almost all my co-workers are female, except for this one single guy. I get along with everyone but somehow whenever I’m scheduled to work with the guy, there’s just this awkward vibe. This week I was scheduled to work with this guy and a female co-worker whom has become a bit of a friend of mine. Everything was fine until the point when my female co-worker took me apart and asked me what my thoughts were about the only male co-worker… My response was rather emotionless. And now whenever we are both on the floor, other co-workers loudly keep saying how he is such a nice guy. It’s annoying the fudge out of me.

1 Like

Remain emotionless about their reactions as you did with your answer before that…problem solved.

1 Like

Yeah, I know I should ignore it.

1 Like

I have this ex and he gave me partial blame for his Playstation 3 disc drive not working after it worked fine at my place. Anyways, he kept asking me to “help” him get a new one or else his grandma was going to take his phone and tablet ( :joy: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: ). I kept saying no, he kept asking. He even called Game Stop and a local place called Slackers for prices after i told him NO A MILLION FREAKING TIMES.

My point, what grinds my gears…when you constantly tell someone no and they keep asking you the same thing, ask why, and guilt trip you.

1 Like

When trying to update:

(That’s it, I’m deleting this waste of space and data)

3 Likes

When people call you when you’re at work. You’ve told them you can’t be calling anyone during work. You’ve asked them to instead text or use WA. And still they call anyway. WTF?

New update brought a new bug. “Mark all as read” button stopped working

1 Like

I tried Bacardi’s Mojito in a bottle. Gross man… Freshly made cocktails are always better I suppose.

2 Likes

My dad today… he still don’t understand why do I buying ripped jeans…
I know that’s stupid but he’s drives me crazy with this.

In my house, elevators and stairs are in different segments. When I go upstairs(usually when the elevator doesn’t work, and that happens ways too often), I bump my head with all the doors(2). And I sometimes forget and bump my head when I’m home

1 Like

I always have to duck down when going up or down the stairs in my house because otherwise I smack my head on the bit where the second floor “starts / finishes” for lack of a better word.

3 Likes