[insert totally nifty topic here]

yup, and they cost kinda a lot

That look so awesome, did they mail in different days or did it mail on the same day because if it did then your very lucky. How did you get all of those too on the website. sorry for so much questions this just amaze me.

@intheend I don’t also use headphones for my smartphone but I would recommend… Buy a headphone with a best price as your wallet can lift it and also good for your ears…

The shirts and pins are from local printing service, arrived a day before hoodie, but I hadn’t been able to take it, so I took it with the hoodie

Just finished recording (or should I say, given up recording for today, cuz I’ve had enough for today)

Too much apparent wind in this microphone, even though there isn’t any in an enclosed room, it’s infuriating.

For the past few hours I’ve been fatiguing myself out over this, so goodnight.

Oh no! The virus spreading all over @NickGr 's body… He needs a concert! Halph!

Aaaaaaannddd…

He turns into a walker :joy:

1 Like

Speaking about @theearlywalker

1 Like

Don’t wash your car with it and don’t drink it if you’re fat and have a pony tail :joy:

2 Likes

Finally completed this! My ears are ringing a bit, cause i’ve been listening to a few LPU albums while working( and listened to the whole 12, 9 and 15 lol)
The image is a bit smaller than it is. I think i’m gonna print this if LP comes here in 2017

Edit: added LPU logo

4 Likes

OH GAWD :joy:

Idk why I brought me this :joy:

33 new threads? what the hell? :grinning:

2 Likes

It was a spam flood yesterday.

Anyone here likes poetry?

It was a fascinating attempt
To try to imprison everyone

To force them to love me
To become their hero

But it’s only now that I see
This endless war with the world
Made me empty
Made me lose myself

All I ever needed
Is what I already had

But it’s in the human nature
To lose the meaning
In an attempt to find hapiness

So pointless this life is
For what I’ve become I am afraid
Nothing will be the same
Goodbye for now,

I hope I find my way back to Ithaca

Source

Just picked a random seat on the bus and found this…

What did I ever do to this person?

5 Likes

Bunnicula is a children’s book series written by James Howe, featuring a vampire rabbit named Bunnicula who sucks the juice out of vegetables.

This is amazing

When your favourite band is a guest to your favourite YT show

http://bit.ly/FoodWithLinkinPark

You created that @NickGr

OMG @evooba you watch GMM I love that show did you see “WILL IT” all of them of the episodes.

How funny:

Yes, anyone feeling hungry?

3 Likes

yup, and i’m thinking of re-creating it in 4K

https://www.facebook.com/100017006768662/videos/110181949558697/?l=7777141232841132974