[insert totally nifty topic here]

Oh, either way, same principle, there isn’t a physical wire connection between your mic and the rest of the headphones, in the first pic you can see where the wire broke inside the ear cup.

In a sense it’s like sticking a key in a lock and expecting the door to unlock without having turned the key.
To fix it you’d need to open the ear cup, get a length of wire, solder one end to the ear cup side and the other to the mic side. This is most likely to go horribly wrong so I wouldn’t advise it.

2 Likes

Been soo busy lately~

:sunglasses:

1 Like

You know speaking about headphones @the_termin8r @amitrish @jFar920 @annejprado @NickGr @evooba @NoireXJasper @silentstagepunk I need new ones. I got these yurbuds, I think that’s the name, got them from Walmart and yeah they’re good. But I want better ones and now that go inside my ears. So I was thinking about beats. I can get the solo 2 pair for like $65 to $80 dollars but those are the only ones I know of.

Do you guys use anything else? What other headphones are good and a billion dollars?

3 Likes

I assure you, bubonic plague is a better option than beats. In other words stay the hell away from them.

Also, can you be a bit more specific?
-Does the wearing style matter, if so which do you want?
-What is your budget?
-Any specific features you want?
-I’m assuming you’re going to be using them out and about
-What sort of music are you going to listen to?

1 Like

Audio Technica is really nice, but I haven’t used these as outdoors, so can’t tell if it’s good for daily use.
I use Sennheiser CX300 II as daily headphones. Not the best sound, but good for transport and walking(and they usually die in 9-10 months)
There’re also AirPods if you want some kinda cool Bluetooth headphones(best BT I’ve ever used, they say that they sound like typical EarPods, but I say, they sound better: louder and a little more bass)
JBL is also a good and cheap daily solution.
And how could I have forgotten about Pioneer! Remember having this as in-ear. The sound is pretty nice

Fine, thanks.

Two of the above notifications don’t appear here:

Same here, they appear in IOS, but not in the app itself

1 Like

AKG are good too, Sennheiser make a few good ones for a decent price too. I’m not recommending any specific model just yet because I want to make a good recommendation based on what they’ll be used for.

No worries.

1 Like

No, I mean they appear, but simply as notifications, but not in your (what do I call it) profile page.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Never noticed that(btw, direct messages don’t appear in notifications and sometimes don’t appear in the section of an app itself)

First…

Then…
Since I don’t know what will be your budget and proper usage, I will simply run through my list:

1. Sennheiser - Cheap and good products. Personally preferred over JBL.
  2. Audio Technica - If you are an audiophile in making, try these.
  3. Harman Kardon - The best I have heard. I don’t own a pair, just had a listen once. Beautiful, but expensive.
2 Likes

@intheend? I remember listening to Marshall headphones, they sound REALLY cool, but they’re skullcrushers(and expensive)

@intheend I typically don’t use headphones, and if I do they’re just the Apple ones or my PlayStation 3 headset

Stock EarPods? I use those for the last year too( tired of constantly buying Sennhesier that die every 9 month)

Yeah, I used them a lot last summer while I played Pokemon Go. Despite their “ear fitting” shape, they don’t stay in my ears for crap

I just use my Apple earphones. Headphones I don’t use anymore since I don’t play music but AKG and Sony are good brands.

@intheend meeh too I don’t usually use head phones I just use the Apple ones but it’s broken now lol

I just found the old notebook where I did the Smashed Bacon Man doodle which made me wonder would would come up if I googled him. I ended up finding the pic below on google images. @samuel_the_leader have you been writing a prequel in secret? :joy:

2 Likes