[insert totally nifty topic here]

Sorry, I wrote this while I was on the bus. No, style doesn’t matter. I have the ones that go into my ears and they can be painful, you can only wear theses for so long.

o.O I’m going to listen to…well mostly rock and I listen to other stuff as well…

Cost… I said I can get some for $65 to $80 dollars so that’s pretty good if I need to about a $100 nothing too crazy. And if I can… I would like to get purple or maybe just black or a dark gray. Nothing too loud in color

1 Like

For that sort of price range the only thing I can really recommend would be the Sennheiser HD 449, you might have to look on ebay for cheaper prices though. If you just want dirt cheap, good value for money then you can’t go wrong with the HD 202. The 202s are more bass heavy and have weaker mids and highs, but the 449s have a finer and crisper, more neutral sound, then again, the 449s cost 3 or 4 times as much. I haven’t owned many headphones of that price range. I should point out the 202s have a massive cable (3m in fact).

The best advice I can give (and I always give) is go to a proper tech shop or one with a large selection of headphones and try them out, or do some digging, see what people recommend then see if there is somewhere you can try them. Also be careful with on ear headphones because if they don’t have a good seal around your ear they will leak bass and they won’t sound as good (my sister’s AKGs suffer from that problem).

Nope, wrong Samuel:

2 Likes

I never thought to look up the whole thing. Gonna do it when I get home.

Replacement:

Yesterday I saw aquatic resistant earphones:

2 Likes

This is the player and it sounds horrible, especially underwater and it hurts my ears

This is the earphones you got tricked into buying?

yup, and they cost kinda a lot

That look so awesome, did they mail in different days or did it mail on the same day because if it did then your very lucky. How did you get all of those too on the website. sorry for so much questions this just amaze me.

@intheend I don’t also use headphones for my smartphone but I would recommend… Buy a headphone with a best price as your wallet can lift it and also good for your ears…

The shirts and pins are from local printing service, arrived a day before hoodie, but I hadn’t been able to take it, so I took it with the hoodie

Just finished recording (or should I say, given up recording for today, cuz I’ve had enough for today)

Too much apparent wind in this microphone, even though there isn’t any in an enclosed room, it’s infuriating.

For the past few hours I’ve been fatiguing myself out over this, so goodnight.

Oh no! The virus spreading all over @NickGr 's body… He needs a concert! Halph!

Aaaaaaannddd…

He turns into a walker :joy:

1 Like

Speaking about @theearlywalker

1 Like

Don’t wash your car with it and don’t drink it if you’re fat and have a pony tail :joy:

2 Likes

Finally completed this! My ears are ringing a bit, cause i’ve been listening to a few LPU albums while working( and listened to the whole 12, 9 and 15 lol)
The image is a bit smaller than it is. I think i’m gonna print this if LP comes here in 2017

Edit: added LPU logo

4 Likes

OH GAWD :joy:

Idk why I brought me this :joy:

33 new threads? what the hell? :grinning:

2 Likes

It was a spam flood yesterday.

Anyone here likes poetry?

It was a fascinating attempt
To try to imprison everyone

To force them to love me
To become their hero