HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

hello everybody, what’s up? It’s friday time :partying_face: :sunglasses:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yes I’m feeling better. If you got more pictures of these, share them please. Also: How are you doing? Oh yes, the elephant is this like, what every human has to be in a perfect world :hugs:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
well, until late June? That sucks, damn it. Oh, I know these problems with ‘oh yes, your email was in the junk folder’ :rage: :triumph:
Also question: Do you got access to books from the 1980 till late 1990’s? I need some authors and the ‘milestone’ literature.
And of course: what are your plans for the weekend?

hello buddy and thanks for your update and the update on Thurman :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
by the way: how old is he? (I think you already said it, but I forgot it). Still some weather changing days in your region?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, yes, I’m feeling better and the ‘cheatweekend’ start in 10 hours. Also I’m gonna post the WEP below + a video in the unofficial thread.
Yes: music, movies, series, family and friends are my ‘energy’. Especially music. Without music and my daily runs/walks I would be getting insane :sweat_smile: It’s just a break from the ‘online seminar’ and university stuff + my bad ‘mental mood’. It helps alot. Also just this forum: I can write down everything I want and practise my english - also I need english for my studies :grimacing:
A BBQ? What is your favorite food? :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

hello buddy :grimacing: :hugs:, thank you and look down for the WEP - hopefully you’ll love it again. Also, what is the ‘tavern thread’ ? :face_with_monocle:
Weekend plans?
I’m gonna eat, watch Bundesliga with 2 of my ‘bros’ and my dad and will have also a good ‘holiday weekend’ bc monday is a holiday in germany. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, oh no. It’s like, that everyone suffers with you already. This can’t be real. I’ve also got ‘sleep problems’ these days, but not that hard :disappointed_relieved:
Do you got stressfull days and can’t get ‘away from it’ to have a break?

welcome back buddy :grimacing:
damn, I wish I would have this feeling to hear ‘QWERTY’ and ‘High Voltage’ again for the first time. QWERTY should have been on HT, Meteora or MTM.
for the lyrics:
Do you mean the live performances for these two songs or from all Linkin Park songs?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, weekend is here, get on the hikes, rain and cold days are not that hard. You’re a warrior! :sunglasses: :grimacing:
Weekend plans?

hello dear and first of all: bonecrush squishy to you :kissing_heart: you’re strong, don’t forget that. Never hide your feelings - it’s human, it’s natural
1860 = :poop:
Apologize accepted :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thank you for your feedback. So, is there a better situation for you now with your mum and her friend? :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart:, sorry to say that, but we had TLTYGA a couple of weeks ago :see_no_evil: so hopefully the other song is also good for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Damn, hopefully your work shift is almost done. You need some break for just enjoying sun, food, music and just walks with your dogs.
Linda is an old lady? But she looks so powerful :grimacing:

hello dear :kissing_heart:
I mean ‘Alice Cooper’. His nickname is/was ‘the shock rocker’. My dad and also my mother told me some stories from hin and I was like :scream: :scream: :rofl:
Also read this with your cats :sob: Are you ok? How’s the ‘little casanova’ doing now?

hello buddy, just take your time :hugs: :relaxed:
also: do you checked the PsPlus for june :partying_face: :partying_face: :scream: :scream:?
COD WW2 and SWBF2 for free :flushed: :scream: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

hello dear :kissing_heart: You know, it’s 99% of ‘I’m just drinking and liking it’ :joy:
beer = :heart:
Hopefully you’ll arrive your weekend soon. It’s friday evening so it’s already ‘weekend’
Have you a good one too. Do you got any plans for the weekend?

hello and welcome in here :relaxed: maybe check out the thread and the forums a little bit more - we’re the crazy ones :crazy_face: :rofl: Saw your new post and yes, also want to answer it :slight_smile:
How you’re doing and where are you from? :hugs:

10powerful tags to @drounzer @AJ_7 @anomalia @lplove @rickvanmeijel @melisLP @Honey8 @lpfan61 @IronSoldier16 @Audrina87

WE NEED MORE TAGS :joy:

Ok, let’s start the WEP a little bit late, so sorry, but it was really hard to find some special :grimacing: :smirk:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (31)
Let’s start with this one here - I think it was in a music magazine and kinda looks ‘professional’. But Rob is now ‘the bad boy’ and Brad looks so innocent :rofl:
No More Sorrow Lyrics (3)

No More Sorrow Lyrics
Your time has come to be replaced
I picked ‘No more sorrow’ for the song and the lyrics of the day, bc it was one of the songs (and also screams) which get met in better mood these days. There’s no more sorrow anymore. Past is past and it’s time for a replacement! I looked trough this and your lies and that’s it!
Damn, I love this song and also got it tattooed :heart:
Song of the day:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfaT1JXmfq4

linkinpark069_20200512_7.png
ok, this week I’ll give you this ‘masterpiece’ of selfmade art. I found it randomly and I was like: Just wow! How great is this. I need the power and energy of these 6 guys with their music, so it matches for me perfectly this week. Also the colours and the change between colourful to black & white. It’s just like magic :heart:

OT:
This weekend I will be watching Bundesliga again with two of my best ‘bros’ and my father. Furthermore, I will of course treat myself to a lot of delicious food and of course beer. There will also be a few (card) games and of course a lot of good music. Just a weekend to feel good again with some lovely persons around me :heart:

At the end of this posting I would like to thank you very much for the encouragement, the cheering up and the pushing. It’s just nice to write down your thoughts here without rating and to exchange with so many dear Linkin Park fans who come from all over the world. Just thank you! :heart: :metal:t2:
If you are not well, don’t be afraid to talk to someone or get help. It is always the first and at the same time one of the most important steps that you will get better again
Stay healthy, stay safe! #LPFamily
:heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:

11 Likes

Hey all! Bit of a late post for me but the weekend has finally started :tada::tada:

Well sort of lol. Waiting on my wife to finish up a few things at work so I decided to doodle some more :metal:

Snapchat-1035095080

I think he’s coming along well!

@HakManLP so the ; on my tattoo represents suicide awareness. Not only for Chester (which LP has been a big part of my life) but for a few close friends of mine aswell. So it has so much meaning to me :smile:

I did see the ps plus!! I’m only half excited lol I already have battlefront 2 (great game) but COD for free is an amazing offer!!

Okay… I stand corrected. I am home now lol. As I was typing we were getting ready to go :joy:

Well I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Like always hugs and positive vibes to all!!

10 Likes

The godfather of shock rock… without him, we wouldn’t have got Marilyn Manson, Kiss and most of today’s metal bands.

Squeaks is still whining for them. He’s lost, but we’re thinking of getting another cat as a friend for him.

OT - watching TV. Back in work on Monday

5 Likes

I’m don’t know if this is right place to post this but I’ll give it a shot. I am really not coping. Today my 68 year old Mother said to me, ‘I’m going to punch you in the face in a minute!’

I feel like I’ve been hurt by so many people, my ex was a nasty bit of work, I keep getting nightmares about things I’ve been through. In my dreams my ex tries to hurt me, he stabbed me with a fountain pen in one dream.

I feel like everything has, subconsciously, made me a little bit weird. I prefer to be by myself so I get labelled as a weirdo or a freak. I just tend to keep to myself and put my real personality in a box.

Here’s Archie to, hopefully, brighten your day. :heart:

8 Likes

That’s shocking to hear. :open_mouth:, especially with your own mother saying those words to you. And these dreams are… (I have no words)

And I like to label myself as a lone wolf, (Or werewolf :wolf:). Trust me, I’ve been called the devil at one time. :smiling_imp:

all of us are here for you if you ever need to talk.

Love the picture though.

7 Likes

Thank you @HakManLP ! :smile: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:
Btw, @theearlywalker is a she too, so its “dear” for her too, right? :laughing: :blush: :grin:

@Audrina87 I’m so sorry to hear… sending strenght to you and always be yourself! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: Today is my free day :crazy_face: ; tomorrow have to work 10:00-13:00 and I have another free day 2nd June! :grin:

6 Likes

Hey buddies, I’m a new soldier here, Enjoying so much
You guys have better content In this forum like games and discussion and especially this room where I’m writing this right now. I checked almost everything last night and got some replies too :slight_smile: thanks for that.
See you soldiers and always remember there’s a Linkin Park within you
@Himan10 @anna834 hey recent met soldiers

6 Likes

One more thing I want to ask, is there any way or hack to write a couple of long messages at once

1 Like

What do you mean? :thinking: maybe write in your notes and copy paste here… :thinking: :sweat_smile:

We’re happy to have you here too! :blush:

EDIT: @ShanonPark we have a useful thread for new users! :grin:
Click below :blush:

Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

2 Likes

Judging by what has been going on in parks lately, I’m sure the lockdown ended weeks ago for a lot of us.

Yeah, but it’s ok! I get to relax till then!
Yes I think? Give me the title/author and I’ll look them up.
Not many plans, I’m at work as always. :stuck_out_tongue: You? Enjoy football too!

Sending strength @Audrina87!!

Everyone else, have a wonderful weekend!! :smiley: I’m sorry I can’t be here much anymore but I do think about all of you and hope you’re doing good :slight_smile:

OT: My manager walked in on me preparing his surprise yesterday at work -.- We pretending he didn’t see the cake and I casually walked up to him a minute later with the candles lit and everything and “surprised” him, it was pretty funny!
After work, I met my flatmate and a few of our friends to a nearby park and we had our first picnic of the season celebrating her birthday! We then walked home and stayed outside having more beer and cake and playing music till late. It was amazing!! I was so so so happy to see my friends again! (We didn’t hug but at least we were all together).

I’m at work now, yet another busy weekend ahead but should manage. :wink:

7 Likes

Good morning :sunny:
Sleep tight other side :sleeping:
@Honey8 :heart: :honeybee: :heart:

Tending sheep, again. Sigh. Yeah, feel a little sad today. Probably should avade the news, like corona death toll, conspiracy theories, the US want to stop cooperating with the WHO in the middle of a pandemy, police murdering a man just because he is black :tired_face:

Donno how to continue this post now.

Maybe with this
20200530_094925

Very whise words. You actually can’t avoid being annoyed with someone you stuck together for a longer period, even when you love that person. To be aware of it can help. :hugs: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

Contradicts your, they are doing it just for commerce :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a new friend, besides Linda. It’s Monika, she loves children but yesterday she decided, that I’m ok too.

20200529_184520

So true! I hope it too. :woman_shrugging:

Wow! Awesome drawing! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: Thank you for your WEP :hugs: :green_heart: :heart:

So sad. Sigh. But maybe this is a good solution. At least for you and squeaks. Or you ask one more time, if they maybe are willing to seperate from their cats? Stay strong :muscle: :crossed_fingers:

Welcome to the club of weirdos :crazy_face:
It is a good place for sharing your troubles.
We have this topic and a few more, I found help.

@Audrina87 take a big hug :hugs: :hugs: your dog is really cute :heart_eyes:

:laughing: it was fun :crazy_face:
Enjoy your free time :hugs: :green_heart: :heart: you too @theearlywalker :hugs: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

20200530_101532

Just stumbled over a field of orchids :star_struck: saw it a little late, so couldn’t stop the sheep from crossing. Hope I don’t get in trouble for it. :grimacing:

Hey, nice reading you in this topic :hugs: :green_heart:
You find here help to navigate the forum

@evooba see you typing :eyes: :hugs: wish you strength for this sure busy weekend :muscle:

@drounzer :hugs: :heart: :heart:

20200530_101714

To you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Sorry I meant, how can I write 4-5message’s reply into one message.
Anyway thanks for the edit content, got it now

Yeah you too soldier, I’m enjoying here as much as I enjoy listening to them. Which is your favorite song of Linkin Park (I know it’s a very hard question and you can’t write it quickly)

3 Likes

Ah ok, got it now too! :laughing: you’re welcome! :smile:

1 Like

Anyone here ever got a chance to watch Linkin Park live, especially for these songs
Crawling
A place for my head
By myself
With you

Thank you​:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:no, it isn’t too harsh at all! I really appreciate your words&advice. Much better than all those concerned questions from my relatives “how do you feel? I am so sorry! We know it is hard!”(no, you actually don’t know the whole situation.)
And yeah, we defenitely have to find clear rules because nobody really knew what role they were in…
Sending you and Linda and Monika and all the other wonderful island sheep many hugs back!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::hugs:

Nice!:muscle::dizzy:
@theearlywalker hello​:hugs::hugs::hugs:any plans for this long weekend? Hope you’re feeling good!:revolving_hearts::hugs::hugs:

You’re right. And thank you very much for your words.:hugs::orange_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Thank you to you too!:heart::heart::heart:
Yeah, it is complicted and complex and i still don’t really know how it’s gonna be in future, but i’ll just see. And yeah, i agree, we really always hope/think a person is gonna change.:thinking:
Asking myself how i would want someone to act is a good way to think about this, thanks.

I really appreciate the thoughts&advice from you all here, it does help me to be able to think in a better mindset about it, to think clearer, to be less confused about all this. Thanks again!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:thank youu!

:joy::joy:yeah!

Hm, still figuring things out… but i hope and think it can only get better than before!

:joy::joy:he does, and also kinda scared of his ‘bad’ bandmates…

I feel the same👐

This is amazing!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:look at Brad and his guitar-i think i like him here the most, but everything looks great!

Sounds nice!:heart_eyes::partying_face: i’m gonna do something similar probably, my bf and i planned a picnic in the park where we found this really nice place under some trees(it became kind of our “stammplatz” since the virus is going around​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), so looking forward to that!

Always love your encouraging words!:heart::heart::heart::muscle::muscle::muscle::hugs::hugs: stay strong!!!

Interesting and meaningful.
Speaking of suicide awareness, i noticed something good: apparently the bavarian health ministry(i think) started spreading awareness in public around depression&mental health, i heard them speaking about it on the radio, encouraging people to reach out and to not be ashamed of it and so on.:blush:

@Audrina87 i am so sorry to hear this. All the soldiers will always be here for you and with you!:heart::heart::heart::hugs:
And i find it totally normal that you prefer being by yourself after those experiences… we are humans and nobody could go through this without feeling hurt and changing the way we’re acting. I hope you don’t label yourself as a weirdo because of that…:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:because unfortunately we not only tend to judge others but also ourselves. Sending you maaaaanyy squishies!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really like this sentence​:blush:and welcome!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aawww that sounds amazing!:heart_eyes: good to hear you had a great time! Hope this week will go well for you too​:hugs:

Thank you for reminding me of that wonderful picture!!:heart::muscle:

Yeah! And in this place i gain so much more awareness.:blush:
Ot: bought some fabrics today, will try to make my own masks​:thinking::joy:not really much else going on…but i have two free weeks ahead!:partying_face::muscle: in the second one me and my brothers will visit my uncle, we haven’t seen each other since around february, so i’m totally looking forward to that!
Hope you’re all well and can enjoy the weekend!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

@anna834 Thank you, he’s my little baby. I actually have two dogs and I foster cats for a charity until they get rehomed. I basically live in a zoo.
This is my two babies, Archie, big one, Jess, smaller one.

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words, I am really struggling with self/confidence right now. :frowning:

10 Likes

Really good, meet my friend yesterday :slight_smile: lucky me because we wanted to met today and it’s still pouring since morning :confused: Can’t believe it’s almost June and weather it still messed up…

How’s your weekend? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Linkenli, glad to have a friends like you. :smiley:

Yeah yeah yeah… Thanks again, BTW i checked all of your messages (secretly :laughing:) on gmail but there is a problem, i can’t send any messages using gmail. Also
if anyone who are using LP Forum on desktop then please tell me if you receives any notification of this Forum if it is not loaded in any brower’s tab.

WOWOW this is amazing, i liked this one. I think this was the reason why mike didn’t want to make another album which sounds like HT or Meteora and people would call it “Hybrid Theory 3.0” and yeah the reason why people consider Meteora as hybrid theory 2.0
I don’t care what others said, i think, each album has different sound and different aspect and yeah i like every one of them (including those ones too which they didn’t released)
Thanks for the explanation Zanybelle, Really Appreciated.

I didn’t know about QWERTY live performance until i watched the live performance of LP in london (2006).
Also, If you listen the song (the live one) then it is like slipknot style and chester was damnnn amazing man. I really wanted chester and corey taylor collab. but sadly we only get this in our imagination.

I’m stealing it, thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m lurking. I just woke up and, just like the last few days - really the last few months since COVID-19 made its way here - I’m trying to drown the world out.

@HakManLP Thurman is fourteen.

5 Likes

Hey you all :sunny:

Tending sheep. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :dog2:
It’s still warm, 21°C :upside_down_face:

It was hard, true. But not anymore :sunglasses:
My favourite Linkin Park song is A Line I The Sand. :joy:

Not me :cry:

Thank you! Happy you checked in! :heart:

:crossed_fingers: sometimes even talking can help already, clear the air so to speak.
Take a bonecrushing hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: and I want pics from the masks :kissing_heart:

Hey :star_struck: :heart_eyes: thats awesome! What cutys! And great what you are doing, helping stranded animals. :blush:
I have two dogs, they are my work partners, who do I kidding, they are around me all the time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And a little tyran, who stays at home right now and learn my son to get independent. He still calls, like: “Mama, the cat has put a rat skull on the carpet!!! Iiiiuuu! What should I do??? I can’t touch it! :nauseated_face:
Or
“Mom, can I wash the sofa blanket? Camille has barfed all over it! :woozy_face:
Call today: “Can I feed her dog food? I still have canned cat food, but run out of the dry one.”
:joy: :joy: :rofl: she will never eat dog food. And tomorrow is bank holiday here. She will make this days living hell. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20200531_172737

Really :exploding_head: :exploding_head: I take all the rain! Send him over! It’s way too dry! We heading for the next drought :disappointed:

I got yours. But I never had any trouble, getting notifications. For me, tech just works :laughing: Dang, @the_termin8r isn’t in this topic, I want to tease him with it. :crazy_face:

Yeah :heart_eyes: me too! :hugs:

Don’t know what to say, besides take a big hug! :hugs: :hugs: :cat2: :hugs: saw you typing :eyes: got me a big smile on my face :smiley:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :heart: behind some rose bushes, out of the constant wind, there were these :star_struck:

20200531_163317

OT
Today would be my last day, if life goes as planned. I have worked 2 weeks down south in the Eifel and 3 weeks on the island. 38 days all together.
And now? No end in sight.
I decided to give me more special treat, invest in more expensive food.
And take it, as it comes.
I do love this island and especially those sheep :heart_eyes:
This is right this moment :blush:

20200531_180539

Love, Peace, Empathy :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes