HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Hey buddy!
Im feeling a little better. :smiley:
Iā€™m free this weekend! Gonna enjoy the time off and gonna buy some birthday presents for my mom :birthday:
Good to hear youā€™re ā€œback in the gameā€ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: much love for you brother!

Nice!! :smiley: good to hear! And happy for you youā€™re manager is helping you! Enjoy youā€™re time with youā€™re flatmate!

Take youā€™re time buddy! We are here always. Take good care of yourself! :heart:

Nice! Glad youā€™re feeling happy and relaxed :blush:
Have a wonderful weekend! Any plans?!

Hahahahaj! :rofl: :rofl: thatā€™s funny! :rofl: did you get wasted or some? :beer: enjoy youā€™re weekend! :blush:

@rickvanmeijel how is youā€™re job searching? Got something?! :blush:

Woohoow!!! :bat: the Bat is back is business Lady and Gentlemen!! :rofl: :rofl:
Any plans for this weekend?! :blush:

Thank you buddy! :heart: :blush: I appreciate it! :heart:

Ooh nice one! Love the pictures! :blush: :heart:
Have a wonderful weekend! :heart:

Nice!! I love to see how it turned out! :smiley:

Good luck with everything! Iā€™m studying to, behind my laptop and itā€™s strange not to be in class, with the coronavirus they want you to study home. Kind of miss the good times in class. Joking around, talking with people. Hope the virus goes away fast, so everything will go back. Mis going to concerts! :frowning_face:
Have a wonderful weekend! :smiley:

@anna834 :heart: :heart:

@theearlywalker have a wonderfull weekend! :blush:

Some powerful and awesome tagā€™s for some awesome people @LP13413 @amitrish @Lilyope @zanybelle @AJ_7 @StephLP18 @IronSoldier16 :heart: :heart: and the rest! :heart: love for all of you! :blush:

Screenshot_20200901-102504_DeviantArt

Screenshot_20200901-101549_DeviantArt
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Iridescent (2)

12 Likes

Thank you, it went great!

Will try to :slight_smile: Thatā€™s our neighbourā€™s dog, we started walking him a lot during lockdown and now my flatmate still does twice a week, I just happened to have the day off yesterday so I obviously had to go along!

Ouch, good luck!

Hey guys, hope you had a good Friday! :slight_smile:
I had lots of fun yesterday afternoon, we walked the dog, played with him a lot and tried to teach him some commands, heā€™s adorable! And one the way home we stopped by to say hi to a friend and ended up staying there for dinner.

Work was ok today, I was scheduled to leave early but that didnā€™t happen. Meeting went good, we got a lot of things done and other stuff planned. Also, it is now official that we are going to the conference early October. THE STRESS IS REAL!
I ended up leaving with my manager and the director half an hour earlier than the others but unfortunately it was already too late and traffic was insane, we were stuck in an Uber for an hour :confused:
After I got home, I quickly got ready and went over to my friendā€™s. It was girls night tonight, we ate junk, drunk quite a lot and watched a movie. Good stuff! :slight_smile:
Back to work tomorrow for the weekendā€¦

Have a good one guys :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Itā€™s Friday, so, yeah in the same mood. :grin::heart_eyes:
Iā€™m reading and relaxing right now. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Likes

Iā€™m home from camping, and now that Iā€™m unpacked and I threw some photos in the When/Where thread, Iā€™m settled in for the night.

4 Likes

I actually did get somethingā€¦ logistic/production work :joy:. Hopefully itā€™s a temporary solution, while Iā€™m continuing the search for a more suitable job.

3 Likes

Nice, still you have a job, maybe just for a couple of months, but its still better then sitting home and earn nothing :slight_smile:

Enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

Letā€™s try to make a post.
I was never gone and you probably saw me rampaging through :crazy_face:
Iā€™m just happy to call this place home and you all family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Things stumbled over in my life. Big decisions fast done.
My grandmas conditions worsened and in a rehabilitation center you have, thanks to corona measurements, just one hour visiting time.
For an old person, so fragile, not really eating, not alway clear minded, this would be fast dead sentence.
So I decided to put my life on hold and take over 24/7 care.
Not even went home, cancelled my next shepherding jobs, a friend took in my dogs, cleared things with my son.
And yes, now Iā€™m with my grandma, struggling with this new life.

Thanks for being there for me :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

Love to you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Awww dearā€¦ :pleading_face: sending lots of strenght and hugs to you and your grandma :heart: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: enjoying my free week :relieved:

4 Likes

Waaatttt im working in a logistic company myself hahaha what a coincidence :joy:

Lots of love to you and your family and your grandma

Ot. Itā€™s Sunday I am off work, and I am getting ready for the return of football that starts today with my Chicago Bears game Starting at 1pm

Letā€™s Go Bears

1 Like

It was a question that was stuck in my head today : how is the Grandma from Anna doing?
It sucks that you have 1 hour visiting time.
Sending a lot of love and hugs your way! :heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Good luck with everything and if you need some time to talk we are here for you love! :heart:

TartTinyBillygoat-size_restricted

2 Likes

I woke up a little sore this morning, but that was expected. I might put some laundry away later, but otherwise, Iā€™m spending today relaxing.

Happy Sunday!!

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Monday again - I hope you all had a good and charging weekend and that you can go to your daily business fresh and positive :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 :hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart: stay strong dear! Itā€™s absolutely honorable that you made such a heartful decision! Absolutely selfless and caring :heart: and whenever youā€™ll look back in your life youā€™ll know it was good this way! Gifting her the option to be cared and companied by their probably nearest person is exactly what everybody wishes for the last stint in his own life! :heart: My highest respect! :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: sending you strength sis, bonecrusher for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and for her! Wishing her, praying for and keeping my fingers crossed that she will recover good! :pray:t2:
:crossed_fingers:t2:

@HakManLP thanx for the WEP :tada: :notes: Yeah, ATS is a very special album - :partying_face::star_struck: and losing what I donā€™t deserve was for me always a positive lytic line :+1:t2: - hope the garden looks good again?

@evooba Yoohoo :sunglasses: sometimes things come like they should! You will make it good- I know this! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs:

@drounzer nice to read from you! :hugs::muscle:t2: have a good week :sunny:

Hugs to @StephLP18 @lpfan61 @amitrish @raz7 @alz89 hugs to you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs: and to you all outhere! See the positive side of the day! We matter! Stay strong soldiers :heart:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 wb :grin: and good goodnight Andy! :crescent_moon::blush:

10 Likes

hello everybody :blush:

hello dear and the best wishes for your accounting course. Still searching the other interviews for you :blush: How are you doing?

Hope youā€™ve got your energy back :heart: :pray:t2:

hi there buddy, what did you get her? :blush: Itā€™s good that youā€™re feeling better - keep that mood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Whatzā€™s next for you?

hello :kissing_heart: hope youā€™re feeling much better and your recovery goes on. Heā€™s a really cute dog. Wishing you a good start into the new week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

weekend was good for me, how about yours dear? :blush: :relaxed:

so I guess thatā€™s good bc it changes your temporary situation into something much better? Wishing you all the best for some ā€˜finally jobā€™ :muscle:t2:

sending you much strength for that and I know this situation very well. One of my grandmaā€™s lives in our house, so nothing less than respect for you dear and only the best! :heart: :pray:t2:

deserved. enjoy it! :heart: :pray:t2:

very cool that you stay here :blush:

saw many posts from german friends on social media about that game :wink:

wishing you a good start into the new week andy. Hope your sunday was good :blush:

hello pat :kissing_heart: yeah, garden looks a little bit better - but youā€™re never 100% done with it right? :rofl:
Sure, itā€™s kinda positive quote? I mean you can lose, whatā€™s bad and so you donā€™t deserve it right? But somehow itā€™s sometimes you lose something good. :worried: But itā€™s sunny in germany and weā€™re in a good mood.

lovely and powerful tags also to @Linkineli @zanybelle @anomalia @lplove @anngelenee @justinkilmer @Lilyope @evowarrior5 @IronSoldier16 @framos1792

OT: Monda mood - but itā€™s sunny, so I conquer the new week. Positive vibes and thoughts :pray:t2: :heart:

wishing everyone a good start into the new week :heart:

17 Likes

German football? I like it very much. You had a great weekend.

Iā€™m fine. Trying to improve myself in playing the guitar Iā€™m still very amateur :smiley: :smiley:

Iā€™m sending you strength and luck :purple_heart:

1 Like

@anna834 I couldnā€™t express it better.
Will anybody support you?

Thx for this and for your regularnie tags.

I wouldnā€™t be so proud. Iā€™m still with one leg on the other side.
By the way nice to see you again. I was afraid you disappeared after you made the noice in the funny thread.
I donā€™t like the 9/11 jokes as well. But incestous jokes are not funny either. :yum:

4 Likes

I just had the fun experience of riding my bike home after having my eyes dilated. Now, to get some breakfast and relax before starting to get ready for work.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s where everyone else comes into play :upside_down_face: you wouldnā€™t stay solely for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh nah, I was busy Saturday tbh

Lol thatā€™s kinda the point :upside_down_face:
Not my usual post in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Gotta get rid of that saintly stench :triumph: Iā€™ve enough with being called pope :roll_eyes:

Ot:
Work, most likely another short day :sleepy:
Had a friend waiting for me when I got there
Was dying to get a head scratch :confused:

I think @anomalia would put the cone of shame on me right now as well :monkey:

11 Likes

Shocked actuallyā€¦ a new cover by Daniel, (Gods and Monsters originally by Lana Del Rey), a letter from Elliot (one of the live bandmates) and a prize due to a quiz back on Discord from him and something else from Danielā€¦ a personalised jingle called ā€œShe Likes the Aow!ā€ as in wolves and werewolves :metal: :kissing_heart:

I F****** LOVE THIS GUY NOW!
giphy (26)

(and it was because Iā€™m on the higher tier)ā€¦

5 Likes

Hey all Happy Monday!

First day back at work so I suppose time to get back into the swing of things!
Vacation was awesome! So relaxing and much needed. Brianna and I spent most of the time Lake Side but did do a few ā€œSight-Seeingsā€ so to say. Went to a Park with trails next to 3 waterfallsā€¦ Very pretty! I think that day we walked for a total of 7 miles I think that roughly translates to 11.25 kmā€¦ so we were pretty tired after that one :joy: :joy:
Loved having the view of the lake every morning! and every night we got sā€™mores by the campfire (courtesy of the Hotel). The last night we decided to go to the Roof top poolā€¦ I was probably waaay more excited :joy: But over all it was such a great time!!

But back to reality :joy:

tenor

Thank you!! As you read, we had a good time! :grin:
and only Nickname she has is one we came up with friends (and came out of the blue :joy:) Tis ā€œBri-Briā€ lol
come to think of it we only thought of that because itā€™s more fun to ā€œyellā€ at her while saying Bri-Bri than Brianna lol

Just gonna throw this here @framos1792 :joy:
If I remember correctlyā€¦ we said you were allowed to crash the wedding in a Batman costume :joy: :joy: Might have to do some serious digging but I will uncover it!!

OT: well itā€™s lunch time for me! yay food! Afterwards thinking of going for a cup oā€™ coffee :thinking:

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes