HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

@drounzer @theearlywalker @HakManLP
I had a decent weekend. Hope you all had fun as well. And I will share this song in the wrong thread for no reason too.

4 Likes

@anna834 Sending you lots and lots of strength and positive vibes! Wishing you all the best! Iā€™ve watched my family go through the same thing twice with my grandmothers and itā€™s not easy! Hang in there! You can do it!

Aww thank you! :slight_smile: Hope your Monday was good, sending strength for the rest of the week! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I am :slight_smile: Pain is gone, just need to be careful for the next few weeks, not lifting stuff etc (my manager makes it a point to remind me every day at work :stuck_out_tongue: ) Have a great week ahead too!! Have you started the new semester?

AWWWWWW!!!

@justinkilmer Glad you enjoyed your holidays! Sounds like a pretty good time :slight_smile: Have a great week!

OT: Finally home and enjoying some coffee! Itā€™s been a really really really really really (you get the idea) busy weekend at work. Honestly I felt like dying! Today was ok-ish, had to run around and do stuff and then my manager and I had to put together yet another risk assessment for some upcoming plans that need to be approved by the council. Thatā€™s stressful, and on top of it still need to plan for the 3 days we are awayā€¦

I am off tomorrow so I will relax and do some stuff around the house that I need to. I might venture out for a walk or something if it doesnā€™t get too hot.

Hope you all had an amazing start to your week! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Quickly trying to ketchup a bit before going to bedā€‹:grin: school is already stressingā€¦:eyes::exploding_head:

Sorryyā€‹:grin::joy::heart:
I used to love it, now that iā€™m avoiding meat, i donā€™t like it that much anymore, havenā€™t eaten it for a loong timešŸ˜‚but i hope you liked it!

@zanybelle i can finally speak on Amendsā€‹:grin: i really like ā€˜whatā€™s in the eyeā€™, ā€˜B12ā€™ and ooooh ā€˜Soul songā€™ and his voice is soo impressive, itā€™s incredible! But for me i have to say itā€™s also sad listening to this new music with old Chesterā€¦ so i wont be doing it very often. I still appreciate their workā€¦:heart:

:blush::blush:thanks! Yeah, i was on that farm again, with a close friend of mineā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending you hugsā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow. Sending you much power and patience for that! I so admire you for thatā€‹:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::muscle::muscle::heart::heart: i hope youā€™re not too much struggling with it, and that you feel proud of you for doing this. And yeah, rehabilitation centers are a hard decision. For most old people, especially now when they would be even more lonely, it would mean a sad death. Youā€™re so caring and strong!!! Your grandma will appreciate it for sure more than you can ever know. Sending you both lots of loveā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Some pics of Vio:
20200913_152647

20200913_152100

I spent the weekend on that farm agaiiinn, took a friend with me. It was her first time visiting a farm and sleeping outside and this weekend was one of the most beautiful weekends ever. Everything was perfect. The weather was warm, late summer vibes, we could even go swimming. The farmer was nice as always, he was so excited to give an update on his cows: 12(!!!) new born calfsā€‹:exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: now there are 18 calfsā€‹:joy:and this week he meant heā€™s expecting three more. And it was so cute, he was trying so hard to not talk with a too strong bavarian accent so that my friend would understand himā€‹:pleading_face::pleading_face: at night we were sleeping outside and even saw a shooting star. I loved every single second i spent there. Itā€™s impossible to forget how healing and peaceful that place is, but every time i come there, itā€™s again incredibleā€‹:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
Even though itā€™s only been about three weeks i left the farm in the holidays, it feels so far away, school takes away that feeling of peace and no stress so easilyšŸ˜–so now it was so important to be there, i donā€™t even know how i would be doing without the days there. I would love to show everyone of you that farm, in real life, i canā€™t even put its whole beauty into words. I wish you all relaxed and peaceful days, remember that itā€™s important to hold on a second and let yourself feel happy!

11 Likes

Thank you!! Hope you do as well! :grin:

So you get a bonus post from me todayā€¦ I totally forgot the great thing I did yesterday!!!

So yesterday I asked Brianna to get me some milk, but I wasnā€™t sure if it had ā€œgone badā€ yetā€¦

119520834_3428157890563490_7686242100620907124_n

Needless to sayā€¦ it went badā€¦ and Brianna just rolled her eyes (but still laughed) and said I need help :rofl: :rofl:
Totally worth it!!

9 Likes

Someone warn her that she has a week after marriage to back out! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just a year too late :wink:

Her trial had ended :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sadly I meant to say year :rofl:

Yo, why did I think your vacation was your honeymoon(?) :flushed:
:man_in_manual_wheelchair: going to get tested for alzheimers, brb :flushed: :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

To be fair it kinda was our honeymoon due to the pandemic canceling the original plan.

You can hold off on the alzheimerā€™s for now bro :+1:

I mean unless you want to do it just for precaution :joy:

im-gonna-hang-a-batman-outfit-in-my-closet-just-30586423

That just reminded me of this :joy:

Please tell me youā€™ll do this?? I can do the Deadpool just because my fowl ass mouth ainā€™t growing up anytime soon :rofl:

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl:
Not sure if itā€™s sadder but I psych myself out by ALREADY doing that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:
Zoned out so much one of these days Iā€™ll walk out with it in lol

Thank you for that saving grace :pray: :joy:

2 Likes

Hey guys, hope youā€™re having a good day :slight_smile:

I had a chilled day at home, only went out for some grocery shopping. It is way too hot for this time of year, I donā€™t get it, it should be getting colder :confused: I do hope it will soon, Iā€™m done with this summer.
After I got home and checked my emails, Iā€™ve been in the weirdest mood ever. I received the agenda for the conference in October and it appears we all have to do presentations! O.O I texted my manager and asked if he was joking, hoping he would be the one that will have to do it for our site but nope. Iā€™ve been stressing over this since and havenā€™t had the desire to do anything, it really brought me down. I plan to talk to my manager next time I see him, I am NOT going to talk in front of people, thereā€™s no way. If it means I donā€™t get to go then so be it, I didnā€™t want to in the first place.

3 Likes

:joy:

:confused:
Not pushing towards you doing it if you truly decide not to but arenā€™t you the most adequate to do it as opposed toā€¦uhā€¦less-abled, less-skilled coworkers? :grimacing:

Iā€™d have faith in you knocking it out of the park if you decide to do it because youā€™re most involved :thinking: :blush:
Imagine the audience naked :crazy_face: or that theyā€™re just mannequins (ok that one might be actually creepy hehe)
Nah but seriously, I wouldnā€™t doubt you doing a great job if you need to! Be your own biggest fan and trust in yourself and most of all, donā€™t fret over something not coming til October! These ugly feelings, at worst, can wait til itā€™s actually showtime! Maybe itā€™s hot but still too nice a day to have it be overcast by this bit of news :grin:

4 Likes

Itā€™s the managers annual conference so the rest of the team is not coming, my manager and I are the only ones going from our site. Itā€™s going to be about 40 people there that include the director, the managers from all sites and a few stakeholders representatives.
To be honest, I donā€™t think I get a say in doing it or not, they didnā€™t even ask if I want to attend in the first place, just said that I need to be there. Iā€™m a very shy person which was why I was stressing before about it because I just donā€™t talk to people, I know Iā€™m going to feel very awkward there. Finding out about presentations today just sky rocketed my anxiety, public speaking is my worst nightmare. Last time I did it, I simply passed out. I canā€™t breathe and my blood pressure goes so low I technically need to be hospitalised.
I donā€™t doubt my knowledge of what we do and all business related things that will be discussed, but it freaking scares me to death knowing I must do this because I will humiliate myself and cause trouble over something other people find a piece of cake or ā€œnot a big dealā€.

6 Likes

:confused: dangā€¦ thatā€™s a lot more rough than I was thinkingā€¦ definitely can understand being shy and anxious about having to go up but the physical responses are pretty bad :confused:

Wishing you the best of luck in getting your manager to understand that you going up isnā€™t really an option! But once again, donā€™t let it get you down! We all struggle with something that just stops us dead in our tracks :slightly_smiling_face: itā€™ll get figured out one way or another and theyā€™re lucky to have an employee like you :+1:

2 Likes

Best of luck, @evooba!

Itā€™s been so cold here the last couple daysā€¦I think there may have been a frost warning just north of here overnight. Looking at the extended forecast, though, itā€™ll be cool for at least the next week or so.

Time to start getting ready for workā€¦Thurman just jumped up next to me and fell asleep, too.

6 Likes

Really interesting to hear about your favourite German bands. I just guess they sing in German rather than English? I have only heard of Rammstein. Could you post an English song for us to listen to maybe!? :crossed_fingers:

Wait, what about ā€œMoviesā€? That was a cute song, if you can ever call a punk song ā€œcuteā€. I love Fall Out Boyā€™s Beat It. Epic to hear reimagined versions of those songs.

I never kept up with The Offspring other than that one big song :wink: Are they still punk rock or the grown up version nowerdays? Iā€™ll have to check them out. Besides these bands, I know people always talk about Deftones but for some reason Iā€™ve never really been that into them. I donā€™t know why. I preferred SOAD and other unknown bands who sadly disbanded.

Mr Brightside was the most popular, but they also did ā€œSomebody Told Meā€ and ā€œHumanā€. Those songs were pretty big here.

Nice WEP my friend. Love the tribute to Numb. A song that will always be close to my heart :heart:

@anomalia :wave: Saw you typing.

Hugs for you :hugs: How are you feeling? I see your studying lots so hope work wise things are on track. Youā€™re getting a life skill in law so stick at it. Youā€™re obviously commited and hardworking so always be proud of yourself and know you have the ability to achieve anything :heart: Oh beautiful Iridescent lyrics :heart_eyes: - love these words. Good to remember to let things go. Life is too short.

Congratulations! :grinning: How are you finding it? Is it soul destroying? :laughing:

@theearlywalker thanks for the tag. Iā€™m around but I donā€™t post here that often as I wait until I have some tags to reply to. Nice to read your posts though :smile:

Nice you finally got to listen to this. It is sad to hear Chester sound so young and full of passion, thatā€™s true. Glad you enjoyed the album at least once. Vio is so cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Weird week so I decided to do one of these log things. Iā€™ve learnt people kept their biggest problems hidden from the world because feeling like a failure is more powerful than asking for help. Still, try to help and care and thatā€™s all anyone can do. Never be hateful just because someone is different. As Iā€™ve said, if love keeps you kind, then hate definitely makes you cruel. Always be yourself whatever crap people say.

1647-Oscar-Wilde-Quote-Be-yourself-everyone-else-is-already-taken

:musical_note: Soundtrack: A Perfect Circle: People Are People. :musical_note:

6 Likes

Finally Iā€™ve got something to post in this thread. I had quite differnt plans for today and the rest of the week.
But I ended up in the hospital with my daughter. Iā€™m fine. Itā€™s because of her. Itā€™s probably pneumonia. Weā€™ll see.
But we are locked down here till they let us out.
Probably no Wi FI. TV works on coins (and I have no coins)ā€¦ No toilet paper nothing to eat or drink (I forgot to get it from home as I left in a hurry). Lucky me Iā€™ve got our pijamas, tooth paste and tooth brushes, shower gel and some towels and clean underpants :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

I hope your daughter feels better very soon :hugs: Hopefully the neighbours let you ā€œborrowā€ some toilet paper :wink: I donā€™t want to see a repeat of that madness here but we could also be locked down again at some point :confused:

2 Likes

I wish speedy recovery and soon at your home :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry :confounded:
How old is your daughter? :confused:
I hope theyā€™re taking good care of her!
Hopefully the hospital provides basic needs? :confused: :triumph: any friend you can call over with supplies :slightly_smiling_face:

Sending you both good vibes and well wishes!

3 Likes

All fingers crossed. Stay strong my dear! And biiiiig hug to your little one from the dog aunty :dog: :revolving_hearts: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :dog2: :poodle:

3 Likes