@jrtrussell

@jrtrussell :whale2:

Why the hell are you spamming here?

Oh wait…that kinda makes sense

1 Like

@jrtrussell :dolphin: :chipmunk:

Meh
Y’all need substance to get this going

Still I call @anomalia and @georkost coming back huge wins :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

That’s a great way to deacribe the shitstorm that goes around!!!
I will try hard to stay around!!
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

@kirsty13! :partying_face: just seen you! Hope you’re well!

2 Likes

Im good, how are you?
I feel bad it’s been so long since I’ve been on!
I went to Europe on holiday this time last year and havnt had a chance since to check in.

2 Likes

I was just going to ask if that had ever happened! I remember you saying you we’re taking off out there, hopefully it got all the travel itches out of you before the quarantines hit tho! Haha
Here, doing as good as can be given all that’s going on :grin:
Happy to see you pop in if even for a bit! Stay safe and don’t stay a stranger! :joy:
We could always be like a…good morning or good night habit to ease the boredom away :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha. My friends ended up being pretty shit on the holiday, so hopefully one day I can go back with my sister and maybe even add in America! :slight_smile:

Yeah definitely! Time zones can get so confusing!

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::triumph: how dare they!
You kicked their ass and ditched them right(?) lol hey maybe that means you we’re forced to meet people tou otherwise wouldn’t have so that’s pretty cool :ok_hand:t3::grin:

Double edged sword there :thinking::joy: jk that sounds pretty cool :grin:

Aye! Hopefully it’s uhh…nicer(?) by the time you come over this side :joy:

Yeeeeah lol the shift between you and I, or like here and India seem to be the hardest to wrap your mind around because they’re total opposites lol

1 Like

Haha I wish! I was too scared to ditch them being my first holiday overseas :rofl:

1 Like

Lol I take it this was you upon arrival back home(?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What countries did you end up going to btw?

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums!

1 Like

Haha kind of. More like staying friends but having a break.

I went to France, Italy, Poland, Germany, Amsterdam, Scotland and England. Crammed it all in 5.5 weeks haha.

1 Like

Thanks! Im going to try my best to stay more active haha. Im doing a terrible job so far!

How have you been?

1 Like

Sometimes it’s necessary… tell them they’ve been replaced by me and @rickvanmeijel :sunglasses: :joy:

:exploding_head: bloody hell! Daaaaaang!!! That was a journey not a vacation :exploding_head: :rofl:

Don’t mind the fact that there’s people from most of those countries here hehehe which was your favorite? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (ps nobody is from Scotland so if you wanna be political wellll there’s a possible answer lol)

You couldn’t have crammed me in your suitcase? :pensive: I coulda just stayed over there :crazy_face:

Cough cough cough noooooo :innocent: :lying_face: you’ve been great coming back around! :lying_face: haha jk hey we’ve heard more from you in the past 2 weeks than in the past year so progress is progress! :joy:

2 Likes

Haha well I’ll try and aim to drop in once a week :slight_smile:

Oooo that’s a tough question!! Gosh can I even pick one country?! I love wheat beer so Germany was good for that. But Poland was really cheap which was nice haha. Id probably say the UK overall. We hired a car and then a RV and drove round. The countryside was really pretty. We slept in a field in the RV next to Stonehenge which was cool.

Have you travelled overseas?

1 Like

are you doing all these trips in this coronavirus time? or before that?

1 Like