Rest area on route 2020

This. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Heeeeeey! So quick thing now that it’s fresh in my mind…
Do you mind catching a quokka for me one of these days?! :heart_eyes: :rofl:

My life’s mission is now to make it over there to hang out with one of them creepy Lil dudes :joy:

2 Likes

Oh no! Hopefully one day you can go road tripping! It was definitely cool but also stressful. The sites were so beautiful and it was fun having singalongs while we drove. But 4 people squished in a small RV definitely caused tension haha.

I was lucky that ive been at my job for 11yrs so I had long service leave. I used that so that I got paid every week while i was away :slight_smile:

Yes! How cute are quokkas! I definitely want to meet one some day haha

1 Like

My trip was this time last year. Got home just before corona virus started

1 Like

:joy: I sense that was a bit understated :stuck_out_tongue: yeah…even when it’s family it gets to be too much if you’re cramped up too long so I can imagine with friends, being bigger goofballs, it probably would wear thin quick :sweat_smile:

:scream: danggggg that’s super cool! Other countries have such cool benefits/perks like this :sleepy: and here I decided to come to the us :triumph: :crazy_face: jk

Luckyyyyy :grin:
Might be being nosy but what do you work in? :sweat_smile:

Yeeeees! :star_struck: I saw a random pic and had to go find out what they were lol for some reason they remind me of the fish with the human teeth :sweat_smile: like a cross between the fish and a teddy bear lol

Me too! You gotta go travel your country too! Between the long International sabbaticals! Haha

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Told you I’d poke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

11 days :face_with_monocle: :unamused:

1 Like

So not cool :sleepy:

1 Like

I just realized I can spam all I want :thinking:

1 Like

@georkost why’d you go missing? :weary: