HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

It was a question that was stuck in my head today : how is the Grandma from Anna doing?
It sucks that you have 1 hour visiting time.
Sending a lot of love and hugs your way! :heart: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Good luck with everything and if you need some time to talk we are here for you love! :heart:

TartTinyBillygoat-size_restricted

2 Likes

I woke up a little sore this morning, but that was expected. I might put some laundry away later, but otherwise, I’m spending today relaxing.

Happy Sunday!!

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Monday again - I hope you all had a good and charging weekend and that you can go to your daily business fresh and positive :sunny::sunny::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 :hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart: stay strong dear! It’s absolutely honorable that you made such a heartful decision! Absolutely selfless and caring :heart: and whenever you’ll look back in your life you’ll know it was good this way! Gifting her the option to be cared and companied by their probably nearest person is exactly what everybody wishes for the last stint in his own life! :heart: My highest respect! :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: sending you strength sis, bonecrusher for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and for her! Wishing her, praying for and keeping my fingers crossed that she will recover good! :pray:t2:
:crossed_fingers:t2:

@HakManLP thanx for the WEP :tada: :notes: Yeah, ATS is a very special album - :partying_face::star_struck: and losing what I don’t deserve was for me always a positive lytic line :+1:t2: - hope the garden looks good again?

@evooba Yoohoo :sunglasses: sometimes things come like they should! You will make it good- I know this! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs:

@drounzer nice to read from you! :hugs::muscle:t2: have a good week :sunny:

Hugs to @StephLP18 @lpfan61 @amitrish @raz7 @alz89 hugs to you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs: and to you all outhere! See the positive side of the day! We matter! Stay strong soldiers :heart:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 wb :grin: and good goodnight Andy! :crescent_moon::blush:

10 Likes

hello everybody :blush:

hello dear and the best wishes for your accounting course. Still searching the other interviews for you :blush: How are you doing?

Hope you’ve got your energy back :heart: :pray:t2:

hi there buddy, what did you get her? :blush: It’s good that you’re feeling better - keep that mood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Whatz’s next for you?

hello :kissing_heart: hope you’re feeling much better and your recovery goes on. He’s a really cute dog. Wishing you a good start into the new week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

weekend was good for me, how about yours dear? :blush: :relaxed:

so I guess that’s good bc it changes your temporary situation into something much better? Wishing you all the best for some ‘finally job’ :muscle:t2:

sending you much strength for that and I know this situation very well. One of my grandma’s lives in our house, so nothing less than respect for you dear and only the best! :heart: :pray:t2:

deserved. enjoy it! :heart: :pray:t2:

very cool that you stay here :blush:

saw many posts from german friends on social media about that game :wink:

wishing you a good start into the new week andy. Hope your sunday was good :blush:

hello pat :kissing_heart: yeah, garden looks a little bit better - but you’re never 100% done with it right? :rofl:
Sure, it’s kinda positive quote? I mean you can lose, what’s bad and so you don’t deserve it right? But somehow it’s sometimes you lose something good. :worried: But it’s sunny in germany and we’re in a good mood.

lovely and powerful tags also to @Linkineli @zanybelle @anomalia @lplove @anngelenee @justinkilmer @Lilyope @evowarrior5 @IronSoldier16 @framos1792

OT: Monda mood - but it’s sunny, so I conquer the new week. Positive vibes and thoughts :pray:t2: :heart:

wishing everyone a good start into the new week :heart:

17 Likes

German football? I like it very much. You had a great weekend.

I’m fine. Trying to improve myself in playing the guitar I’m still very amateur :smiley: :smiley:

I’m sending you strength and luck :purple_heart:

1 Like

@anna834 I couldn’t express it better.
Will anybody support you?

Thx for this and for your regularnie tags.

I wouldn’t be so proud. I’m still with one leg on the other side.
By the way nice to see you again. I was afraid you disappeared after you made the noice in the funny thread.
I don’t like the 9/11 jokes as well. But incestous jokes are not funny either. :yum:

4 Likes

I just had the fun experience of riding my bike home after having my eyes dilated. Now, to get some breakfast and relax before starting to get ready for work.

6 Likes

That’s where everyone else comes into play :upside_down_face: you wouldn’t stay solely for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh nah, I was busy Saturday tbh

Lol that’s kinda the point :upside_down_face:
Not my usual post in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Gotta get rid of that saintly stench :triumph: I’ve enough with being called pope :roll_eyes:

Ot:
Work, most likely another short day :sleepy:
Had a friend waiting for me when I got there
Was dying to get a head scratch :confused:

I think @anomalia would put the cone of shame on me right now as well :monkey:

11 Likes

Shocked actually… a new cover by Daniel, (Gods and Monsters originally by Lana Del Rey), a letter from Elliot (one of the live bandmates) and a prize due to a quiz back on Discord from him and something else from Daniel… a personalised jingle called “She Likes the Aow!” as in wolves and werewolves :metal: :kissing_heart:

I F****** LOVE THIS GUY NOW!
giphy (26)

(and it was because I’m on the higher tier)…

5 Likes

Hey all Happy Monday!

First day back at work so I suppose time to get back into the swing of things!
Vacation was awesome! So relaxing and much needed. Brianna and I spent most of the time Lake Side but did do a few “Sight-Seeings” so to say. Went to a Park with trails next to 3 waterfalls… Very pretty! I think that day we walked for a total of 7 miles I think that roughly translates to 11.25 km… so we were pretty tired after that one :joy: :joy:
Loved having the view of the lake every morning! and every night we got s’mores by the campfire (courtesy of the Hotel). The last night we decided to go to the Roof top pool… I was probably waaay more excited :joy: But over all it was such a great time!!

But back to reality :joy:

tenor

Thank you!! As you read, we had a good time! :grin:
and only Nickname she has is one we came up with friends (and came out of the blue :joy:) Tis “Bri-Bri” lol
come to think of it we only thought of that because it’s more fun to “yell” at her while saying Bri-Bri than Brianna lol

Just gonna throw this here @framos1792 :joy:
If I remember correctly… we said you were allowed to crash the wedding in a Batman costume :joy: :joy: Might have to do some serious digging but I will uncover it!!

OT: well it’s lunch time for me! yay food! Afterwards thinking of going for a cup o’ coffee :thinking:

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

@drounzer @theearlywalker @HakManLP
I had a decent weekend. Hope you all had fun as well. And I will share this song in the wrong thread for no reason too.

4 Likes

@anna834 Sending you lots and lots of strength and positive vibes! Wishing you all the best! I’ve watched my family go through the same thing twice with my grandmothers and it’s not easy! Hang in there! You can do it!

Aww thank you! :slight_smile: Hope your Monday was good, sending strength for the rest of the week! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I am :slight_smile: Pain is gone, just need to be careful for the next few weeks, not lifting stuff etc (my manager makes it a point to remind me every day at work :stuck_out_tongue: ) Have a great week ahead too!! Have you started the new semester?

AWWWWWW!!!

@justinkilmer Glad you enjoyed your holidays! Sounds like a pretty good time :slight_smile: Have a great week!

OT: Finally home and enjoying some coffee! It’s been a really really really really really (you get the idea) busy weekend at work. Honestly I felt like dying! Today was ok-ish, had to run around and do stuff and then my manager and I had to put together yet another risk assessment for some upcoming plans that need to be approved by the council. That’s stressful, and on top of it still need to plan for the 3 days we are away…

I am off tomorrow so I will relax and do some stuff around the house that I need to. I might venture out for a walk or something if it doesn’t get too hot.

Hope you all had an amazing start to your week! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Quickly trying to ketchup a bit before going to bed​:grin: school is already stressing…:eyes::exploding_head:

Sorryy​:grin::joy::heart:
I used to love it, now that i’m avoiding meat, i don’t like it that much anymore, haven’t eaten it for a loong time😂but i hope you liked it!

@zanybelle i can finally speak on Amends​:grin: i really like ‘what’s in the eye’, ‘B12’ and ooooh ‘Soul song’ and his voice is soo impressive, it’s incredible! But for me i have to say it’s also sad listening to this new music with old Chester… so i wont be doing it very often. I still appreciate their work…:heart:

:blush::blush:thanks! Yeah, i was on that farm again, with a close friend of mine​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending you hugs​:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow. Sending you much power and patience for that! I so admire you for that​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::muscle::muscle::heart::heart: i hope you’re not too much struggling with it, and that you feel proud of you for doing this. And yeah, rehabilitation centers are a hard decision. For most old people, especially now when they would be even more lonely, it would mean a sad death. You’re so caring and strong!!! Your grandma will appreciate it for sure more than you can ever know. Sending you both lots of love​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Some pics of Vio:
20200913_152647

20200913_152100

I spent the weekend on that farm agaiiinn, took a friend with me. It was her first time visiting a farm and sleeping outside and this weekend was one of the most beautiful weekends ever. Everything was perfect. The weather was warm, late summer vibes, we could even go swimming. The farmer was nice as always, he was so excited to give an update on his cows: 12(!!!) new born calfs​:exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: now there are 18 calfs​:joy:and this week he meant he’s expecting three more. And it was so cute, he was trying so hard to not talk with a too strong bavarian accent so that my friend would understand him​:pleading_face::pleading_face: at night we were sleeping outside and even saw a shooting star. I loved every single second i spent there. It’s impossible to forget how healing and peaceful that place is, but every time i come there, it’s again incredible​:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
Even though it’s only been about three weeks i left the farm in the holidays, it feels so far away, school takes away that feeling of peace and no stress so easily😖so now it was so important to be there, i don’t even know how i would be doing without the days there. I would love to show everyone of you that farm, in real life, i can’t even put its whole beauty into words. I wish you all relaxed and peaceful days, remember that it’s important to hold on a second and let yourself feel happy!

11 Likes

Thank you!! Hope you do as well! :grin:

So you get a bonus post from me today… I totally forgot the great thing I did yesterday!!!

So yesterday I asked Brianna to get me some milk, but I wasn’t sure if it had “gone bad” yet…

119520834_3428157890563490_7686242100620907124_n

Needless to say… it went bad… and Brianna just rolled her eyes (but still laughed) and said I need help :rofl: :rofl:
Totally worth it!!

9 Likes

Someone warn her that she has a week after marriage to back out! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just a year too late :wink:

Her trial had ended :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sadly I meant to say year :rofl:

Yo, why did I think your vacation was your honeymoon(?) :flushed:
:man_in_manual_wheelchair: going to get tested for alzheimers, brb :flushed: :man_in_manual_wheelchair:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

To be fair it kinda was our honeymoon due to the pandemic canceling the original plan.

You can hold off on the alzheimer’s for now bro :+1:

I mean unless you want to do it just for precaution :joy:

im-gonna-hang-a-batman-outfit-in-my-closet-just-30586423

That just reminded me of this :joy:

Please tell me you’ll do this?? I can do the Deadpool just because my fowl ass mouth ain’t growing up anytime soon :rofl:

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl:
Not sure if it’s sadder but I psych myself out by ALREADY doing that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:
Zoned out so much one of these days I’ll walk out with it in lol

Thank you for that saving grace :pray: :joy:

2 Likes

Hey guys, hope you’re having a good day :slight_smile:

I had a chilled day at home, only went out for some grocery shopping. It is way too hot for this time of year, I don’t get it, it should be getting colder :confused: I do hope it will soon, I’m done with this summer.
After I got home and checked my emails, I’ve been in the weirdest mood ever. I received the agenda for the conference in October and it appears we all have to do presentations! O.O I texted my manager and asked if he was joking, hoping he would be the one that will have to do it for our site but nope. I’ve been stressing over this since and haven’t had the desire to do anything, it really brought me down. I plan to talk to my manager next time I see him, I am NOT going to talk in front of people, there’s no way. If it means I don’t get to go then so be it, I didn’t want to in the first place.

3 Likes