HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Iā€™m donā€™t know if this is right place to post this but Iā€™ll give it a shot. I am really not coping. Today my 68 year old Mother said to me, ā€˜Iā€™m going to punch you in the face in a minute!ā€™

I feel like Iā€™ve been hurt by so many people, my ex was a nasty bit of work, I keep getting nightmares about things Iā€™ve been through. In my dreams my ex tries to hurt me, he stabbed me with a fountain pen in one dream.

I feel like everything has, subconsciously, made me a little bit weird. I prefer to be by myself so I get labelled as a weirdo or a freak. I just tend to keep to myself and put my real personality in a box.

Hereā€™s Archie to, hopefully, brighten your day. :heart:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s shocking to hear. :open_mouth:, especially with your own mother saying those words to you. And these dreams areā€¦ (I have no words)

And I like to label myself as a lone wolf, (Or werewolf :wolf:). Trust me, Iā€™ve been called the devil at one time. :smiling_imp:

all of us are here for you if you ever need to talk.

Love the picture though.

7 Likes

Thank you @HakManLP ! :smile: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:
Btw, @theearlywalker is a she too, so its ā€œdearā€ for her too, right? :laughing: :blush: :grin:

@Audrina87 Iā€™m so sorry to hearā€¦ sending strenght to you and always be yourself! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

OT: Today is my free day :crazy_face: ; tomorrow have to work 10:00-13:00 and I have another free day 2nd June! :grin:

6 Likes

Hey buddies, Iā€™m a new soldier here, Enjoying so much
You guys have better content In this forum like games and discussion and especially this room where Iā€™m writing this right now. I checked almost everything last night and got some replies too :slight_smile: thanks for that.
See you soldiers and always remember thereā€™s a Linkin Park within you
@Himan10 @anna834 hey recent met soldiers

6 Likes

One more thing I want to ask, is there any way or hack to write a couple of long messages at once

1 Like

What do you mean? :thinking: maybe write in your notes and copy paste hereā€¦ :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Weā€™re happy to have you here too! :blush:

EDIT: @ShanonPark we have a useful thread for new users! :grin:
Click below :blush:

Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

2 Likes

Judging by what has been going on in parks lately, Iā€™m sure the lockdown ended weeks ago for a lot of us.

Yeah, but itā€™s ok! I get to relax till then!
Yes I think? Give me the title/author and Iā€™ll look them up.
Not many plans, Iā€™m at work as always. :stuck_out_tongue: You? Enjoy football too!

Sending strength @Audrina87!!

Everyone else, have a wonderful weekend!! :smiley: Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t be here much anymore but I do think about all of you and hope youā€™re doing good :slight_smile:

OT: My manager walked in on me preparing his surprise yesterday at work -.- We pretending he didnā€™t see the cake and I casually walked up to him a minute later with the candles lit and everything and ā€œsurprisedā€ him, it was pretty funny!
After work, I met my flatmate and a few of our friends to a nearby park and we had our first picnic of the season celebrating her birthday! We then walked home and stayed outside having more beer and cake and playing music till late. It was amazing!! I was so so so happy to see my friends again! (We didnā€™t hug but at least we were all together).

Iā€™m at work now, yet another busy weekend ahead but should manage. :wink:

7 Likes

Good morning :sunny:
Sleep tight other side :sleeping:
@Honey8 :heart: :honeybee: :heart:

Tending sheep, again. Sigh. Yeah, feel a little sad today. Probably should avade the news, like corona death toll, conspiracy theories, the US want to stop cooperating with the WHO in the middle of a pandemy, police murdering a man just because he is black :tired_face:

Donno how to continue this post now.

Maybe with this
20200530_094925

Very whise words. You actually canā€™t avoid being annoyed with someone you stuck together for a longer period, even when you love that person. To be aware of it can help. :hugs: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

Contradicts your, they are doing it just for commerce :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a new friend, besides Linda. Itā€™s Monika, she loves children but yesterday she decided, that Iā€™m ok too.

20200529_184520

So true! I hope it too. :woman_shrugging:

Wow! Awesome drawing! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: Thank you for your WEP :hugs: :green_heart: :heart:

So sad. Sigh. But maybe this is a good solution. At least for you and squeaks. Or you ask one more time, if they maybe are willing to seperate from their cats? Stay strong :muscle: :crossed_fingers:

Welcome to the club of weirdos :crazy_face:
It is a good place for sharing your troubles.
We have this topic and a few more, I found help.

@Audrina87 take a big hug :hugs: :hugs: your dog is really cute :heart_eyes:

:laughing: it was fun :crazy_face:
Enjoy your free time :hugs: :green_heart: :heart: you too @theearlywalker :hugs: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

20200530_101532

Just stumbled over a field of orchids :star_struck: saw it a little late, so couldnā€™t stop the sheep from crossing. Hope I donā€™t get in trouble for it. :grimacing:

Hey, nice reading you in this topic :hugs: :green_heart:
You find here help to navigate the forum

@evooba see you typing :eyes: :hugs: wish you strength for this sure busy weekend :muscle:

@drounzer :hugs: :heart: :heart:

20200530_101714

To you all
:hugs: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Sorry I meant, how can I write 4-5messageā€™s reply into one message.
Anyway thanks for the edit content, got it now

Yeah you too soldier, Iā€™m enjoying here as much as I enjoy listening to them. Which is your favorite song of Linkin Park (I know itā€™s a very hard question and you canā€™t write it quickly)

3 Likes

Ah ok, got it now too! :laughing: youā€™re welcome! :smile:

1 Like

Anyone here ever got a chance to watch Linkin Park live, especially for these songs
Crawling
A place for my head
By myself
With you

Thank youā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:no, it isnā€™t too harsh at all! I really appreciate your words&advice. Much better than all those concerned questions from my relatives ā€œhow do you feel? I am so sorry! We know it is hard!ā€(no, you actually donā€™t know the whole situation.)
And yeah, we defenitely have to find clear rules because nobody really knew what role they were inā€¦
Sending you and Linda and Monika and all the other wonderful island sheep many hugs back!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::hugs:

Nice!:muscle::dizzy:
@theearlywalker helloā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs:any plans for this long weekend? Hope youā€™re feeling good!:revolving_hearts::hugs::hugs:

Youā€™re right. And thank you very much for your words.:hugs::orange_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Thank you to you too!:heart::heart::heart:
Yeah, it is complicted and complex and i still donā€™t really know how itā€™s gonna be in future, but iā€™ll just see. And yeah, i agree, we really always hope/think a person is gonna change.:thinking:
Asking myself how i would want someone to act is a good way to think about this, thanks.

I really appreciate the thoughts&advice from you all here, it does help me to be able to think in a better mindset about it, to think clearer, to be less confused about all this. Thanks again!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:thank youu!

:joy::joy:yeah!

Hm, still figuring things outā€¦ but i hope and think it can only get better than before!

:joy::joy:he does, and also kinda scared of his ā€˜badā€™ bandmatesā€¦

I feel the samešŸ‘

This is amazing!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:look at Brad and his guitar-i think i like him here the most, but everything looks great!

Sounds nice!:heart_eyes::partying_face: iā€™m gonna do something similar probably, my bf and i planned a picnic in the park where we found this really nice place under some trees(it became kind of our ā€œstammplatzā€ since the virus is going aroundā€‹:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), so looking forward to that!

Always love your encouraging words!:heart::heart::heart::muscle::muscle::muscle::hugs::hugs: stay strong!!!

Interesting and meaningful.
Speaking of suicide awareness, i noticed something good: apparently the bavarian health ministry(i think) started spreading awareness in public around depression&mental health, i heard them speaking about it on the radio, encouraging people to reach out and to not be ashamed of it and so on.:blush:

@Audrina87 i am so sorry to hear this. All the soldiers will always be here for you and with you!:heart::heart::heart::hugs:
And i find it totally normal that you prefer being by yourself after those experiencesā€¦ we are humans and nobody could go through this without feeling hurt and changing the way weā€™re acting. I hope you donā€™t label yourself as a weirdo because of thatā€¦:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:because unfortunately we not only tend to judge others but also ourselves. Sending you maaaaanyy squishies!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really like this sentenceā€‹:blush:and welcome!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aawww that sounds amazing!:heart_eyes: good to hear you had a great time! Hope this week will go well for you tooā€‹:hugs:

Thank you for reminding me of that wonderful picture!!:heart::muscle:

Yeah! And in this place i gain so much more awareness.:blush:
Ot: bought some fabrics today, will try to make my own masksā€‹:thinking::joy:not really much else going onā€¦but i have two free weeks ahead!:partying_face::muscle: in the second one me and my brothers will visit my uncle, we havenā€™t seen each other since around february, so iā€™m totally looking forward to that!
Hope youā€™re all well and can enjoy the weekend!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

@anna834 Thank you, heā€™s my little baby. I actually have two dogs and I foster cats for a charity until they get rehomed. I basically live in a zoo.
This is my two babies, Archie, big one, Jess, smaller one.

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words, I am really struggling with self/confidence right now. :frowning:

10 Likes

Really good, meet my friend yesterday :slight_smile: lucky me because we wanted to met today and itā€™s still pouring since morning :confused: Canā€™t believe itā€™s almost June and weather it still messed upā€¦

Howā€™s your weekend? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Linkenli, glad to have a friends like you. :smiley:

Yeah yeah yeahā€¦ Thanks again, BTW i checked all of your messages (secretly :laughing:) on gmail but there is a problem, i canā€™t send any messages using gmail. Also
if anyone who are using LP Forum on desktop then please tell me if you receives any notification of this Forum if it is not loaded in any browerā€™s tab.

WOWOW this is amazing, i liked this one. I think this was the reason why mike didnā€™t want to make another album which sounds like HT or Meteora and people would call it ā€œHybrid Theory 3.0ā€ and yeah the reason why people consider Meteora as hybrid theory 2.0
I donā€™t care what others said, i think, each album has different sound and different aspect and yeah i like every one of them (including those ones too which they didnā€™t released)
Thanks for the explanation Zanybelle, Really Appreciated.

I didnā€™t know about QWERTY live performance until i watched the live performance of LP in london (2006).
Also, If you listen the song (the live one) then it is like slipknot style and chester was damnnn amazing man. I really wanted chester and corey taylor collab. but sadly we only get this in our imagination.

Iā€™m stealing it, thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

Iā€™m lurking. I just woke up and, just like the last few days - really the last few months since COVID-19 made its way here - Iā€™m trying to drown the world out.

@HakManLP Thurman is fourteen.

5 Likes

Hey you all :sunny:

Tending sheep. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :dog2:
Itā€™s still warm, 21Ā°C :upside_down_face:

It was hard, true. But not anymore :sunglasses:
My favourite Linkin Park song is A Line I The Sand. :joy:

Not me :cry:

Thank you! Happy you checked in! :heart:

:crossed_fingers: sometimes even talking can help already, clear the air so to speak.
Take a bonecrushing hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: and I want pics from the masks :kissing_heart:

Hey :star_struck: :heart_eyes: thats awesome! What cutys! And great what you are doing, helping stranded animals. :blush:
I have two dogs, they are my work partners, who do I kidding, they are around me all the time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And a little tyran, who stays at home right now and learn my son to get independent. He still calls, like: ā€œMama, the cat has put a rat skull on the carpet!!! Iiiiuuu! What should I do??? I canā€™t touch it! :nauseated_face:ā€
Or
ā€œMom, can I wash the sofa blanket? Camille has barfed all over it! :woozy_face:ā€
Call today: ā€œCan I feed her dog food? I still have canned cat food, but run out of the dry one.ā€
:joy: :joy: :rofl: she will never eat dog food. And tomorrow is bank holiday here. She will make this days living hell. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20200531_172737

Really :exploding_head: :exploding_head: I take all the rain! Send him over! Itā€™s way too dry! We heading for the next drought :disappointed:

I got yours. But I never had any trouble, getting notifications. For me, tech just works :laughing: Dang, @the_termin8r isnā€™t in this topic, I want to tease him with it. :crazy_face:

Yeah :heart_eyes: me too! :hugs:

Donā€™t know what to say, besides take a big hug! :hugs: :hugs: :cat2: :hugs: saw you typing :eyes: got me a big smile on my face :smiley:

@lpfan61 :green_heart: :heart: behind some rose bushes, out of the constant wind, there were these :star_struck:

20200531_163317

OT
Today would be my last day, if life goes as planned. I have worked 2 weeks down south in the Eifel and 3 weeks on the island. 38 days all together.
And now? No end in sight.
I decided to give me more special treat, invest in more expensive food.
And take it, as it comes.
I do love this island and especially those sheep :heart_eyes:
This is right this moment :blush:

20200531_180539

Love, Peace, Empathy :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

I know I know, Iā€™ve been gone. Was having a rough couple of months. :hugs::heart:

Everyoneā€™s missing concerts and festivals. Iā€™m going to miss a show in August and the artists donā€™t know when theyā€™ll reschedule. :sob:
Like i told Anna, Iā€™ve been having a rough few months but not because of the pandemic. Trying to stay positive. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Yes! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Powerful recharging sunshine hugs to @Audrina87 @HakManLP @Linkineli @drounzer @zanybelle @Himan10 @Honey8 @ShanonPark @anna834 aaaand all the soldiers out there! :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :sun_with_face: :heart:

OT: just had dinner; today after work just had a calm day, put on some music and relax :blush:

9 Likes

This is nice to hear. I really find music lifts my mood too or helps me process when Iā€™m feeling down. I just love that energy. One of my first threads posted here was about music being ā€œenergyā€! Your English is perfect. Everyone on here writes so well I always forget itā€™s not everyoneā€™s main language. Glad that you can practice with us :hugs: Actually I love halloumi on a BBQ! Itā€™s the best thing Iā€™ve tasted :yum:

Good WEP and this song is awesome. It is one of the more uplifting because it does feel very much about letting go and know people will get what they deserve. Mostly I love the drum/electric guitar intro. However, I hardly voted for this song on acemasters thread :flushed:

I can relate to nightmares like theseā€¦ and I would say thereā€™s an underlying anxiety in your past. Even though you may not think about it consciously, it remains unresolved. The real question is how to resolve something you canā€™t change anymore? One way could be to write about your experiences as though it is happening to a fictional character. Describe your emotions and memories, and most importantly write an ending. If you donā€™t fancy this, talking to someone who can help you process your past will help. It may help you understand why you found yourself in this relationship but also how to move on from the memories, because thatā€™s all they are now - memories. They canā€™t hurt you now and everything you do now can be positive, always believe that. Archie is so cute! :grinning:

@ShanonPark Welcome to the forum, we hope to hear more from you here and tells us something about yourself!

Iā€™m doing well to avoid people and I still feel uncomfortable about being around groups although many people think this is now fine. Itā€™s disturbing people can so easily forget what damage they are doing by interacting needlessly. Especially knowing people couldnā€™t even see their loved ones before they died only a few weeks ago. The government has ruined this by allowing the rules to be broken. Perhaps they want a second wave. It seems to be questionable behaviour and as I say, vote for the wrong people and they will destroy you in ways you cannot even imagine.

Great picture Anna! :heart: I always think of Chesterā€™s part in the movie Saw 3D because it has my favourite quote: ā€œYouā€™ve judged others by the color of their skin and today, Evan, you will learn that we are all the same color on the inside.ā€

This I said about OML only. However, lately I thought on what @HakManLP said about this album being more ā€œpersonalā€ and I can see that a bit now so really he changed my thinking. Shocking, I know. However, the musical style is still too industry specific - I mean Stormzy is cool but please Linkin Park had a million times better rapping on Reanimation so why dumb it down! :weary:

Happy to help anytime :slightly_smiling_face: keep us updated on how youā€™re doing.

I donā€™t know if he/them could. They were very emotionally draining albums for the band and written mostly before they became popular. I think MTM was purposely political because they really had something to say about what was happening in America at the time - itā€™s not any better now! Then ATS was about a nuclear war, death to humanity type story and experimental. Living Things was a bit more Linkin Park in realness of emotion, and THP was a pure rock release! If they could have done anything close to Hybrid Theory or even Reanimation they wouldnā€™t have made OML. Unfortunately the band was so disjointed by this stage, everyone had side projects, family, general busyness they couldnā€™t connect to create anything as raw and unforgettable as HT or M. Hence OML is outsourced to third party writers. I donā€™t believe creating something like HT would have been as easy as people think. Sadly weā€™ll never get anything like this now without Chester.

@lpfan61 :hugs: powerful hug back!

6 Likes