HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Just to the west? I circled 7 states, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Our Halloween wasn’t that bad, sure we had rain and heavy winds but we’ve had worse.

Fresh Prince? born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool…

Chicken bbq is always good.

1 Like

My zip code’s in my screen name :slight_smile:

1 Like

You NY’ers, lucky I know the language :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wait… there is more from I am number 4? :flushed: never know. Okay cool I’m gonna check that out. I liked the movie.

I could be better. Finally done with the flu. The medication is also better now. Feeling little by little better. :hugs: :muscle:

Hahahahah :laughing: :laughing:

I love to, but it’s just to many things here on this community. Hard to try to keep up with it :wink: :smiley:
I join when I can
Cool mug to :heart: :muscle:

Yep. :heart_eyes: it would be awesome :metal:

Hahah, do what you want to :smiley: i like the snow to. But not when I have to drive through it… :unamused: hahah :laughing:

Take your well deserved time off! :hugs:

@theearlywalker how are you? :smiley: it’s little quiet aroud you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope things are good.

Well I’m in bed already. Going to Dreamland.
Been a good day of work today. :smiley: Luckily no snow… :laughing: I already heard some Christmas songs coming by on the radio… damn those songs. Keep repeating it in my head. :unamused:
"Last Christmas I give you my heart, but the very next day you give it away… " He always loses his heart… :laughing: also good luck with getting the song out of you head :laughing:
Also watched some soccer today, Chelsea vs Ajax… damn what a match… poeh. :flushed: :open_mouth: It was a damn interested game… :grimacing:

Sleep well lovers! Or goodmorning!
Peace :v:

4 Likes

I have a love/hate relationship with IG right now. Why is it such a pain in the ass to clip a video so I can share? :thinking::roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Home from work, and I have to turn around and go back in eight hours.

I must sleep first, though.

1 Like

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 sleep well :blush:

1 Like

Hey how are you … sorry for late reply actually was away from my laptop and internet connection…
And yeah sure I wanna join every topic btw what is bathtub cinema? Sounds something like those toys tub in Comic-cons

Another sh*t day done. Got home and ordered a bunch of vinyls to make me happy. Will try and do some uni work now.

2 Likes

Listen music, make something on Photoshop

1 Like

I came home and had leftovers after another long 12-hour work day, and I have another one to work tomorrow. My Friday should be relatively normal, though.

1 Like

Sending strengths :muscle:

1 Like

:sunny: Good morning family :sunny: Woke up earlier today and I just catched up on this thread … grats for closing the chat room thread… :clap:t2::joy: to all of you who are busy- sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart: smoother times are ahead for you guys - it’s the waves of life that controls ebb and flood :blush: we just can go with the flow - fighting against it costs just more energy still…

@evooba hang in there - and if you lose track- Imagine how you are at a show with your artist, like Lorenzo was with LP… :star_struck: that’s what it is for - besides a lot of :moneybag:

@drounzer how went the appointment? Thanx for caring- I’m fine - was just too tired, lazy and exhausted… but now I’m right at coming back :blush: hope you’re doing ok?

@Fravaco :joy: back at poking peeps? Makes me happy in your case- means you are way better!! :tada::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 thanx for caring :hugs::yellow_heart: you have such a good and caring heart, I wasn’t on that much posting here as usually because the time wheel spinners were spinning my wheel way too fast the last week and it was a rock I’d to move in short time, that’s why I wasn’t active posting- but I was here anyway, lurking! Hope you’re doing good?

@lplove nice to find you this active! Everything good yourside?

@Lilyope enjoy the work thing- you already did a goojob on it!! :tada::hugs:

@justinkilmer heyo buddy- you‘re well? Mug of the day?

Ot :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

@LP13413 take care!! Have a good and restful night Andy …

I hope I missed nobody- but I did for sure- so here are my wishes for YOU: have a great day :sunny:- keep your eyes open and you’ll definitely find something that makes you smile today! Share it with us :grin: and get a big :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Good morning you all :sunny:
Good night over the pond :milky_way:
Already grinding @Honey8 it’s not for long anymore :muscle::hugs::heart:

:thinking::hugs::white_heart:

:pensive: sigh keep it up? Sound lame, I know. So just :hugs::yellow_heart:

With you, that can be :tada: :laughing::hugs::brown_heart:

@birdy1989 whats up with you hun? :grin::hugs::heartbeat:

Going on a Anna hugging spray:
@anngelenee :hugs::heart: @anomalia :hugs::orange_heart: @lpaniist :hugs::green_heart: @annejprado :hugs::blue_heart:
And filled the tag limits :roll_eyes:

@evowarrior5 thanks for showing up in the tag fred! :hugs: :green_heart: so back home to the Netherlands. Is it that hard to get jobs there right now? Or is it just coincidence that two people from there struggle with this?
As I talk of it @drounzer how is this going for you?
Anyway I wish you both the best of luck :crossed_fingers::muscle::tada:

:triumph: I immediately skipped that part :angry:
:joy::joy::kissing_heart:

It’s not necessary to keep up with the nonsense. Just jump in and start talking, what ever pops up in your mind. :hugs::orange_heart:
That’s the current topic for all :crazy_face::

@framos1792 you will never stop me :smiling_imp:
Sigh, at least I hope so :confounded:

@jrtrussell I just continue tagging till you join! It is batmouse topic after all, best place for revenge :sunglasses: :hugs::purple_heart:

Not really a goal of mine, and slept three hours tonight. So not on any winnings here. :woman_shrugging::hugs::blue_heart:

:tada: congratulations!!! So awesome! :partying_face:
All the nowtimers forgotten! :grin::hugs::heart:

Write, delate, write, delate.
No. Not in the slightest.
Actually totally exhausted and, and, and
F*** dog tax office!
I’m already about all my can dos and to get pressed in a fight, seems so unfair!
Got another lecture to take more care of myself. This time from the boss of the farm I stay right now. And that’s someone who send me in the house at round about six in the evening and continuing her work. I’m just here, so she takes a sick leave, ha, ha.
Sigh
Maybe I should start listening.
And it is just 2 days, to finally get home again, after nearly a month.
Back home to the war with the dang dog tax office.
And to let my dog get a x-ray to see, how damaged his hips actually are, how much time we have left…
To ask my daughter for a third meet up since May.
To see my therapist, maybe listen to his suggestions …
No, I’m so far away from good that I really prefer to not talk about it and go :rooster::crazy_face:

Yeah! :tada: I’m so thankful for this place, for you all guys, especially the whole onion crazy squats!
I would say thank you for saving, but that’s against my believes.
Nobody can safe me but myself.
So thanks for making this all so much fun :crazy_face::partying_face:

Edit
Hold back the strong urge to delete it all.

9 Likes

I’m not a good pattern to be followed…

I was about to ask what you had deleted yesterday and why…

This should sound positive. But it doesn’t in my ears.

Whatever… May the force be with you!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you my fellow Jedi! :heart_eyes:
Love to get those words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sith > Jedi :grimacing::crazy_face::metal:t2:

Damn, it’s a tough but good week - After I bought tickets for Papa Raoch I’m going to buy tickets for Sum 41 because they’re coming ealry 2020 to germany :heart_eyes::heart::metal:t2:

So, I’m finally going too see Sum 41 live to - another dream comes true and I must share this positivity and happiness with all of you

And that’s not the end, because Iron Maiden announced a tour which includes 4 stops in germany. They’re coming with Disturbed, which I want to see live since my childhood too,to Bremen and I’m like “come on, don’t make me poor” :rofl::rofl:. For the other stops Iron Maiden plays with other bands like Airborne for example.

09.06.2020 is Tuesday - and that isn’t so good :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! :exploding_head:
Thanks for the tip!
I want to go, see Sum 41 in Berlin. :partying_face:
You?

2 Likes

Good morning everybody :black_heart:
I’m sorry if I disappear so often (@anna834 @framos1792 thank you for thinking and caring about me, I truly appreciate all of your messages :black_heart:)
I had a surgery, troubles with my boyfriend, exams (still not finished, I have the last one tomorrow)…and so on
So yeah, kinda messed up
I just need some time to fix things

3 Likes

You are here and it’s your birthday :exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face:

Wish you a great day! And that everything get solved! Take your time! We go nowhere!
Always here for you!
:black_heart::black_heart::two_hearts::black_heart::black_heart:

Edit tending sheep and it’s so cold, that I have to warm up my fingers on the mug, to get the touchscreen working. So not to long a spech. :cold_face:

2 Likes