HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Heeeey! Yeah sry away from it if it’s harming you! Check in with doc to make sure you’re ok :confused::pensive:
Hang in there and I hope you enjoy your cheesy delight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

Good morning! :slightly_smiling_face:
Good evening! :upside_down_face:
@Honey8 :heart:

First of all @theearlywalker you make me worry a little? :flushed: you know you can call on me, when ever you want. No pressure or wants with this. Just so I’ve said it. :hugs::heart:

@justinkilmer the same for you! :hugs::muscle:

I’m with you on that! Just walk the streets on Halloween nigh, that would be great! :grin:

So cool :star_struck:

Lots and lots of layers, yeah, still warm. :blush:
And thank you! :hugs::heart:

Do you like it?

Discord is another meeting platform for LP fans.
It’s created and moderated by Jorden.
I joined recently, but nothing more. Did hope for maybe some people a little bit older, but they seem all way younger then even here.
Thought about leaving again, but decided to wait how this develop. @jFar920 does an amazing job! :ok_hand:

Totally! Please! Show! :star_struck:

My tending mug. I hate that the cup of a thermos is isolated. First, if I purr out tea, I want to drink it, not keep it hot. Second, I drink tea cause it is cold, I want to get my hands warmed!
So I always have a real mug with me.
20191104_144622

Great occupation :blush::hugs:

Then take some more :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you :blush:
And you? No interest in joining the small talk or nonsense topics? Just for fun? :hugs::heart:

:yum::yum:
Hope your skin is better soon!
Biiig hug for you! :hugs::purple_heart:

You seem to fall asleep at the wrong moments :grimacing::hugs::heart:

And for the Anna Marias
@anomalia :blue_heart: and @anngelenee :green_heart:
And the batmouse @framos1792 :black_heart:
And the rest of the pendejos too
@jrtrussell :heart_decoration: @IronSoldier16 :blue_heart: and @chigokurosaki :purple_heart: its time to return :triumph:

OT
Had a lot of fun here this days or better sleepless nights :joy:
Thank you all for that! :hugs::heart:

10 Likes

So… uh … I WANT MY CHATROOM BACK!!! Bastards!!! You went on without me!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE. Starting with the one who posted n° 10000… You are going :arrow_down:
I WILL FIND YOU!!! You better not mess with RA’S AL GHUL !!!
Batman, was it you??? :bat: @framos1792

oh, eh… Where’s number 3? :blush:

4 Likes

Guess you’re all to chicken now to show yourselves… there’s only @anna834 left (yeah! sheeps rule :sheep: )
I should spam this thread until 10000… al on my own … just to punish you
But I’ll show my kindness and let it be… it’s forgiven (not forgotten :smiling_imp:)

3 Likes

:rofl: I called you! :triumph: I did my bro duty :triumph:
“I don’t sleep” my ass :triumph:
You was snoring!

Didn’t you get stuck in the train :thinking:

Ehhhh technically no, not 10,000 but last post yes :smirk::relieved::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

Iiiiim right here :triumph:

:flushed: cough cough more like uhhh…unable to post more than 3 consecutive times :stuck_out_tongue:

Ot: probably should crash… I know I won’t but :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nope… I saw your call… didn’t expect it to go so fast

Gossip, nothing but gossip and slander, I say…
The footage had been tampered with :imp:

yes you are :upside_down_face:

Dang, you noticed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thx for the invite. It’s very interesting, maybe it’s the kids I was talking to?!? Lol hoping some more mature fans are there at times! Lol :hugs::purple_heart:

Since the other chat is now closed, nicely done, is this where we’re mainly chatting?!?

@anna834 so…:thinking: where’s my invite again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh and btw… I don’t snore … I purr :joy_cat:

2 Likes

The last few days have been horrible for me, I finally have today to relax.

Hope you’re all good!

4 Likes

I’m very mad right now. I just found out the weather for the next couple days. I’m NOT ready for this crappy weather!!!

20191105_123739

1 Like

Hey all!

Really hate being busy, keeps me from stopping by :sweat_smile:

Hoping things get better soon!! Sending positive thoughts!! :hugs::hugs:

I love that :joy: :joy:

@anna834 Loving the mug! :smile: How are things going on your side of the world??

Hey!! Been busy with so many things lately haha it is nice as it keeps me out of trouble… I guess… :joy:
How have you been?? :smile:

Just gonna chime in here :wink: lol the books (in my opinon) are great and at the top of my things you should read! Otherwise the I am number 4 series (and side series) are my go to :nerd_face:

I’ll see what I can do lol, Pictures don’t do enough justice :joy:

OT: Work work work :sleeping: :sleeping:

I hope everyone else is enjoying themselves!!

3 Likes

I’m just to the west of you. I don’t think it could get any worse than Halloween was. At least we’re not supposed to get any accumulating snow this week. The higher elevations will see a few inches, though.

On topic, enjoying lunch in front of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. There’s a cat sleeping next to me, and he’s starting to snore.

Happy election day! To be honest though, I’m more excited about the chicken barbecue down the street that will serve as my dinner tonight.

5 Likes

This right here just sounds amazing :joy: Well besides Election day… But Chicken and the Fresh Prince :ok_hand: Okay with me :joy:

2 Likes

Jajaja d**n why did you call me pendejo? And what do you mean with “time to return” :thinking:?

Actually was @jrtrussell XD

Rest all you can, you deserve it.

OT: getting up from my bed, going to eat something and then work.

Have a great day everyone.

1 Like

Ask my teacher. :innocent: Ah, dang, that was you! :kissing_heart:

I ment @chigokurosaki

You bs me, I know that you actually already joined.
Remember, I’m your stalker :female_detective: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No I checked this morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 10k was me and last post was me too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was gonna reply to say the exact same thing :rofl:
If I’m @lp13413, I’m like

Ah but y’all leave meeee out huh? :triumph:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Aye. I got the legit 10k. You just got it after it glitched. :triumph: and I thought we agreed on a tie?