Tag, you're it!

Awwwwwwwwww!!! :pleading_face: :blush: thank you!! :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :cookie:

1 Like

Cookie? :thinking:
Nooo you’re the Cookie Monster, I’m the baby monster :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::drooling_face::joy:

1 Like

:expressionless: :anger: that was supposed to be special granny cookie… but now I eat it ALL!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, she would!!!

I don’t know who you are, but I read this and I already love you :heart:
I love learning other languages and Japanese is also my favorite :heart_eyes: saddly I don’t know that much cause I’m just a beginner, but it’s a beautiful language and it’s really fun to learn :relaxed:
Also, just like you I wanna visit Japan someday (and play some shows there, but that’s another story :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

I tagged you so you would speak to her in Japanese, baka :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thanx for the tags @mish3lka @lplove and @gatsie, here we go:

• the last weeks were really rough and I haven’t had the time to post but I joined the lurkers squad :joy:

• all the learning and studying the last years is almost over- got my psychotherapist diploma yesterday :tada::tada::tada: one more colloquial exam in March and it’s finally done

• thank you all for your help and support- you know who I mean, all your support and well wishes carried me over my heavy days during the process… I really feel blessed having so great friends :heart:

Get a big hug everybody :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I love you guys :heart:

I tag @AJ_7 and @evooba

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: awww, thank you :tada::tada::tada::muscle:t2::hugs:- I cant still believe it myself :joy::joy:

1 Like

How long did it take you?

1 Like

I started Nov 2017… was besides working- that’s why it took longer than if you only study…

1 Like

Got it, that’s awesome though!!!

1 Like

Thank you :hugs::yellow_heart: you’re so kind :grin:

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea what you’d studied.
Now LPU has its own licenced psychotherapist!

3 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you @anomalia :hugs::yellow_heart: and lool :joy::joy::joy: hahaha, yes- but god bless we all care for another, one of the great things here is that there’s always someone there to talk to, but seriously online therapy sector is growing

3 Likes

That’s amazing!! Congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

giphy
Nice!! Congratulations :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @theearlywalker! Once again congratulations! No one deserves this more than you :heart::hugs::heart::hugs:

• Ate tacos for dinner. It’s been a while!

• I just finished making home made granola

• I have been going through my music and rediscovering some old songs :joy:

I tag @framos1792 and @anngelenee

3 Likes

• Just chillin and watching Friends

• Making coffee

• I will have the looooong weekend in these week :raised_hands:t4:

@birdy1989 and @Honey8

4 Likes

黙れよバカ!
私はバカじゃない!

あなたは私より悪い