Tag, you're it!

I just realized I’ve been tagged a few times and I haven’t responded.

· Mother Nature handed us our first snowfall of the season a couple days ago. Though, it didn’t stick to the roads and nothing accumulated.

· I had to go into work on my day off today due to a motor in a ceiling unit burned out, and the fire alarm being pulled, and the building evacuated. All I had to do was watch the open doors as they aired the place out.

· It’s officially been over a year since my last concert (October 13, Mike Shinoda)

There’s enough people tagged already, right?

4 Likes

Totally forgot, my bad…

• did some laundry yesterday, totally boring

• binge watching YT

• possible trigger
    I broke down yesterday while watching LP videos so of course hubby came rushing in. At 1st I tried to hide it but the waterworks came. It wasn’t just about Chazzy Chaz, one of my best friends too… 1.5 months later. I hadn’t seen him since HS bc he moved to Florida. Sure we talked/facetime but we were close… we dated for a little so we knew each other like the back of each others hand… so I thought :sob:. At least I wasn’t the only one who was surprised. Didn’t take me long to find out what happen, mutual friend/another ex told me or rather I made him tell me. I thought the grief was manageable but realized, I’m really pissed at him.

Anyway, sorry.

Don’t know who to tag since there’s so many already but… @evowarrior5 & @Honey8

4 Likes

Hey @lplove, sending you strength for these days. Every person manage these kind of situations differently. Remember, you’re not alone :muscle::hugs::purple_heart:

@anna834 It’s good to know you a bit better with these stories. You know we are here for you if you need strength when you feel down. I feel you about the monthly cycle, i also have some bad cramps sometimes to the point that i almost faint! Thank’s for the tag :blush::hugs::purple_heart:

@LP13413 I waaaant snowfall too :heart_eyes::joy::grin:

1. I spent my day staying at home playing WoW, i know it’s bad :grimacing::joy:

2. I have bones that could grow everywhere on my skeleton due to a genetic condition. So i went to the hospital one time for getting rid of one of them. When i was there (almost one week), there was a girl next to me that had broken her ankle by walking on her flared pants. Her family was like “How did you do that?!?” :joy:

3. My neighbors are screaming at each other everyday.

@zanybelle and @Linkineli, it’s your turn :grin:

5 Likes

Strength to you @lplove and a hug :hugs::yellow_heart:

@Lilyope really thank you for your words and sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For you:

NovDez100116

I just can warn you, I drown or better snow you in in snow pics. :joy:

9 Likes

Fun neighbours? I would scream Chester back at them :laughing: I guess these tags are a bit bad news/good news things…

1. Speaking of bones and hospitals, my ribs are still painful particularly when sleeping. Just hope they heal.
  2. I’m babysitting my niece and she’s sleeping so I can’t really go too far in case she wakes up. She loves her toy microphone, singing loudly, and staring intensely into my soul. :heart:
  3. I have yet to meet an American who gets my sense of humour. They all just walk off in huffs :thinking: :woozy_face:

@raz7 I haven’t heard from you in a while, what page are you on now? @AJ_7 how’s things and @anomalia what’s new with you?

6 Likes

Hi guys. Sorry I haven’t been on here for a while. Work and illness has really knackered me for the past two weeks.

1. Went for a work party last Thursday. It was awesome
  2. Ready for the lindemann cd on the 22nd this month. Steh Auf!
  3. Started to get Christmas presents in.

Tagging @anngelenee and @rickvanmeijel

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Get well soon!

1. Seeing Greta Van Fleet tomorrow for the second time! I’m super excited
  2. It’s not the best day for a concert since I’ve got a new paper to finish before Friday :sweat_smile:
  3. In the meantime I’m also finishing up a new music project, can’t wait to share when it’s ready

Tagging @lpfan61

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @zanybelle! I hope you get well soon. You too @raz7!

1. I finished snacking on some pretzels a while ago.
  2. Will be heading off to sleep soon, hopefully.
  3. It was raining and we got a thunderstorm yesterday! Which for us is pretty awesome!

I tag @HakManLP and @drounzer!

7 Likes

Thanks @AJ_7 I’ve used a couple of techniques to realign my ribs! Thunderstorms are cool but also scary :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

@raz7 good to hear from you - I hope you’re feeling better?

@rickvanmeijel I’m looking forward to your new music - tag me otherwise I’ll miss it.

Who tagged discobot? Spooky. :robot:

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to do so :slight_smile:

Btw, sending you strength as well! I didn’t notice you were having issues with your ribs.

1 Like

thanks @AJ_7

1. I’ve done pretty much work for university
  2. I’m a little bit sick, damn weather
  3. I received my Sum 41 tickets for 2020 :heart_eyes:

I tag @theearlywalker and @justinkilmer

4 Likes

Good morning! Evening! You get it, just hello! :wave: :smiley:
Thanks @AJ_7 for the tag

1. Just woke up, eating breakfast
  2. I read that @HakManLP, @anna834 and @Lilyope are going to see Sum41 to! I’m going to! :yum: :metal:
  3. Its cold here, i dont like the cold. Just warm weather is cool, nice temperature! :grin: :ok_hand:

@LP13413 your up, and @zanybelle you to! , enjoy!
:v:

8 Likes
  1. I today designed a new logo for myself as part of “my brand”

2. Lyrics are coming along slowly and hoping to get the batch done by christmas.

3. Fine is slowly growing on me…

@gatsie
@theearlywalker
@the_termin8r

5 Likes

Yaaay!! How was it?? :smiley:

Finally someone!! :heart_eyes:

My turn:

1- I haaate the cold weather! :triumph:
2- I want the sun… it’s raining since a week or so… :pleading_face: :sun_with_face:
3- My lil soldier niece will be baptized the 8th December :blush: she’s growing and doing fine! :heart_eyes: :heart:

Next: @mish3lka @IronSoldier16

4 Likes
  1. I’ll try to do exercise this vacations.
  2. Finally I am loving learning how to play the keyboard (yeah, after almost two years)
  3. I’m bored to play Clash Royale. I play it rarely.
  4. I’m still going to work in the mornings.
  5. I’m listening to ALITS.

@anna834 @NickGr @rickvanmeijel

1 Like

Awesome! I didn’t even realise they’re coming to Amsterdam too, but thanks to you now I know :smiley:. I might go there

It wasn’t so surprising since it was the second time for me, but it was cool to see them perform in a bigger venue this time. And they still rock! The crowd was a little stiff though

3 Likes

If you go, I’ll see you there!! I’ve got my ticke to :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m doing slightly better now and actually slept better :slightly_smiling_face: I’m looking forward to your music. I liked the karaoke but nobody posts on that thread anymore :frowning_face:

Sending you warmth! :sun_with_face: I think I’ve somewhat adjusted to the cold now :hugs:

Oh hmm, how about getting about 20 stuffed animal toys and putting them in the spare desk next to you?! :smiley: great talking point :grin: plus, cuddly!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Been there. I wish there was an off button… :confused:

Ooh me again! Thanks.

1. I’ve said too much above already! :laughing:
  2. Bit of crap at work this week but I’m kinda glad to hand over the group to someone else to deal with. I feel better for letting it go.
  3. I like this:
    521ed72b64172a648eb80242f32be996

@linkineli @Lilyope @evooba

7 Likes

@zanybelle this is so beautiful thank you!! It was good for me to read right now, had a great morning but then at the end of the day the good feeling was gone because of some stupid people acting dumb and i got a bit aggressive and was upset​:grin::grin:so,thanks for that nice and kind reminder!:heart:

1 Like