HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m back home early from work. Dealt with a lot of stuff today and dropped by the bank as well before heading home. Now on to that assignment…

3 Likes

I just woke up, and I’m making breakfast.

2 Likes

Good Morning all!

Hope you are are doing well!

Nothing too exciting going over here lol. Work is still pretty slow so they had me take off yesterday, so did some stuff around the house to make myself useful :joy:
But didn’t want to overdo it so made sure to play some Switch and PS4 through out the day as well :crazy_face:

That’s pretty much all the excitement from me :joy:

3 Likes

Chilling watching tv!

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I just got up i have been sleeping in on my day off . I have a bad week.

Where was it at? But no

Edit: pier 17 New York
I think @melisLP was there, there was another chick who stopped coming in here too
@LP13413 May have gone? Beyond that not that I recall seeing

Here it is…
Maybe tag them :upside_down_face:

@adrianne62 is who I was thinking of! My bad adrianne :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I should remember the name :nerd_face:… good excuse to tag you and see if you’ll pop back in here :blush:

2 Likes

Pier 17? I was there. I wasn’t at the meet and greet or the soundcheck, though.

On topic, Relaxing after another long night at work.

3 Likes

Europe just stay asleep…lol

3 Likes

Good morning you all :blush:
Sleep tight other side :sleeping:
You too @framos1792 :zzz: :zzz:
@Honey8 good noon to you :hugs: :green_heart: :heartpulse:

Oh, it’s a little quiet here! :flushed:

Strengh to you! :muscle: And don’t get all anomalia on us! The things you write are always worth it! :hugs: :heart:
You hear me @anomalia :kissing_heart: :hugs: :two_hearts:
And what is with the other Anna Maria? :thinking:
@anngelenee :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not stopping to poke on you :smiling_imp: :crazy_face: :grimacing:

And hump day! :partying_face: :hugs: :blue_heart:

:rose: :blossom: :rosette: :wilted_flower: :cherry_blossom: :sunflower: :cherry_blossom: :wilted_flower: :hibiscus: :leaves: :hugs: :green_heart: :sparkling_heart: :green_heart: :sparkling_heart:

:muscle: :hugs: :brown_heart:

:yawning_face: you can do better then this! :crazy_face:
Jk, happy to hear from you :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:muscle: :hugs: :green_heart:

:relieved: still on this, I hope. Sweet dreams :hugs: :orange_heart:

So little to quote, I have to count my tags :laughing:

@drounzer new year, new job, hope you are mostly busy! :muscle: :hugs: :heart:
20200106_204230

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: and maybe some :woman_playing_handball: :kick_scooter: :crazy_face:

@IronSoldier16 miss you here :pleading_face: :hugs: :blue_heart: and @jrtrussell :hugs: :heart_decoration: @chigokurosaki :hugs: :heart:
The lunatic squat team seems to have lost the lunatic :confounded: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@HakManLP what’s up with you? :hugs: :black_heart:

That’s 10 :worried: I sure would have a few more :pleading_face: a biiiiiig hug for everyone :hugs: :hugs: love :heart: and strength :muscle:

With that, I get you in too :blush: :joy: :hugs: :blue_heart:

OT
Still a few days left, till I leave for work again :blush: sadly I’m not getting a rested feeling, probably putting to much pressure on my self :roll_eyes:
But at least I have done something. Writing, working on the books, blog, organizing stuff.
Now I will bring my laptop to a check up. So I just can’t work on my book or get distracted by … :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: phones proposal to finish this sentence: “Fravaco und missed your last comment on the side of the world when I’m not a masochist the bedbugs bite to eat and I have sure baked hundreds of birthday cakes”
:joy: :joy: :rofl:
:hugs:
20200108_095220

12 Likes

Celebrating as I got the job!!! :grinning:

10 Likes

Good Morning all and happy Wednesday!

You’re not wrong :rofl::rofl:
Just felt like my weekend was very low-key for once! I’m sure there will be more craziness soon! It’s me I’m never calm/low key for too long :joy::crazy_face:

Congrats!! :tada: :partying_face:

Not Much going on again today at work, so I’ve decided to just blare Shinedown :metal: (well in my headphones :headphones: lol)

Hopefully I don’t end up falling asleep at my desk :rofl:

Hope you all have yourselves a great Wednesday!! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m making breakfast and listening to a local morning radio show’s stream.

Congratulations to those that survived the first full week of 2020!

4 Likes

I can’t save the pinterest pictures - How you’re doing that?

last free week :slight_smile: before the uni continues

sure - also you can tag me there :blush:

I’m gonna share it with the weekend posting ok? :kissing_heart:

yes - everyone should join :heart_eyes:

no way, we’re not grumpy germans :rofl: :sweat_smile:

which season?

which games? I’m little bit tired of Fifa and Battlefield :unamused:

Oh no, sending strength to you :pray:t2:

congrats :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

quick tags to @drounzer (these pictures :heart_eyes: ) @jrtrussell @Honey8 @Lilyope @evooba @Linkineli @AJ_7 @melisLP @raz7 @theearlywalker (I just want to tag more)

OT: bad weather, a little bit sick and yeah I’m not in that ‘energy mood’ - hopefully you’re doing all better :blush: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Yeah me too- how does it work??:joy:

A little sun :sun_with_face:and a biig hug :hugs::hugs: for you! Hope you will be motivated soon! I had that feeling earlier the day too, but now i got myself a bit relaxation with a tee and the rest of christmas cookies(wich surprisingly were left :joy:)and good music and it’s better now​:relaxed:sometimes you just need a break.

Congrats!!:muscle::star_struck::heart:

That’s pretty much you’ve done!:flushed::heart:stay strong,and some bonecrushers to youu​:hugs::hugs:
And i loove the pictures, so beautiful!:heart_eyes:

:hugs:Get well through the second half of the week everybody! You can do this!:heart::hugs:
I love you all​:heart::heart::heart:
20190519_221747_rmscr

3 Likes

On Switch I’m playing Breath of the Wild (still pretty sure I have an insane amount of hours on it :joy:) and PS4 I’ve just started the new Star Wars Game and Play Borderlands / Destiny 2 from time to time. Will admit I have started playing Fortnite (I know slap my hand for that one :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Ya have to have an account. Do either one of you have one?

1 Like

Yes,i have(but i don’t have the app,i only use it on google)

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: what are you gonna do? :yum:

Yep, f*cking busy. Tomorrow finally a day off… its a very busy job for me. Because everything is new. So i got to learn a lot… :nerd_face: but i will make it!
Thanks for the lovely Chester pic :heart: i love him!

Im jealous :tired_face:

Nice!!! :love_you_gesture: :muscle:

Love you to man! :heart:
718b4777488ad02d37bb76faed0d974f
:heart: :heart:

Finally a day free tomorrow! :muscle: love you to! :heart: your awesome! :sunglasses:

:heart_eyes: nice!!!

Playstation?? Yes i have! But i have a PS3…
and… i don’t play that much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :see_no_evil:

:heart: of course i wouldn’t forget you! All of you!! :flushed: never :pleading_face:
I check when i have time AND I make time for all of you!! :heart:

How are you now? :blush:

Always!! :heart:
2a246114627e9e250b2ec9c8f653ec09

Uh… no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :see_no_evil: sorry can’t help :sob:

Nice!! Good job! :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

Im home. Feeling little sick… sore throat and have a cold. But i will be alright :blush: just relax and take some painkillers, I’ll get there. :blush:

Gonna watcht the LAST EPISODE of Lost in Space :sob: :sob: :scream: it’s so good! I LOVE the serie!!! :heart:

Have a good night/evening/day!

Love you all! :heart:

:v:

5 Likes

@anna834 :hugs: :hugs: I’m not too bad! How have you been doing?

Get well soon @drounzer

@HakManLP I hope you are well!

I haven’t been completely active on here, but just wondering how our batman has been doing @framos1792 ? Haven’t heard from you in a while!

@LP13413 I hope you have a good day! I hope Thurman has been doing well too!

@theearlywalker @evooba and @lpfan61 always sending strength and well wishes to you :hugs: :hugs:

Have a great day/night everyone!

8 Likes

Do you have IG or twitter? May be easier to discuss there.

1 Like