HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Ya have to have an account. Do either one of you have one?

1 Like

Yes,i have(but i don’t have the app,i only use it on google)

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: what are you gonna do? :yum:

Yep, f*cking busy. Tomorrow finally a day off… its a very busy job for me. Because everything is new. So i got to learn a lot… :nerd_face: but i will make it!
Thanks for the lovely Chester pic :heart: i love him!

Im jealous :tired_face:

Nice!!! :love_you_gesture: :muscle:

Love you to man! :heart:
718b4777488ad02d37bb76faed0d974f
:heart: :heart:

Finally a day free tomorrow! :muscle: love you to! :heart: your awesome! :sunglasses:

:heart_eyes: nice!!!

Playstation?? Yes i have! But i have a PS3…
and… i don’t play that much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :see_no_evil:

:heart: of course i wouldn’t forget you! All of you!! :flushed: never :pleading_face:
I check when i have time AND I make time for all of you!! :heart:

How are you now? :blush:

Always!! :heart:
2a246114627e9e250b2ec9c8f653ec09

Uh… no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :see_no_evil: sorry can’t help :sob:

Nice!! Good job! :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

Im home. Feeling little sick… sore throat and have a cold. But i will be alright :blush: just relax and take some painkillers, I’ll get there. :blush:

Gonna watcht the LAST EPISODE of Lost in Space :sob: :sob: :scream: it’s so good! I LOVE the serie!!! :heart:

Have a good night/evening/day!

Love you all! :heart:

:v:

5 Likes

@anna834 :hugs: :hugs: I’m not too bad! How have you been doing?

Get well soon @drounzer

@HakManLP I hope you are well!

I haven’t been completely active on here, but just wondering how our batman has been doing @framos1792 ? Haven’t heard from you in a while!

@LP13413 I hope you have a good day! I hope Thurman has been doing well too!

@theearlywalker @evooba and @lpfan61 always sending strength and well wishes to you :hugs: :hugs:

Have a great day/night everyone!

8 Likes

Do you have IG or twitter? May be easier to discuss there.

1 Like

I am so confused right now! Lol. I don’t recall talking about PS but if I did please remind me. Thx. Lol

Oh wait… your where talking about Pinterest? :joy: sorry lol… i… :joy: my bad… i think i was confused… now i made you confused to :joy:

Edit : you’ve got a new profile picture, do you? :blush:

1 Like

Yes, we were talking pinterest, lol. No worries.

Lol, and yes, I changed my profile picture. :wink:

2 Likes

Just a quick post…

Thanks for the love @anna834 :heart:
Take care @HakManLP and get well soon! :hugs:

I was little sick, caught cough and cold. I am curing fast and till tmro will be perfect.
In these days i just did a Microsoft Excel Udemy course…to learn it’s functions and all. I was thinking ti start the Python programming too but got a bit bored lol.
I am free for 2 days then I’ll grt busy with housework…any ideas what to do in these 2 days? :laughing:

I wish a veryy happy morning/night to everyone :heart::hugs: take care have a great time!

5 Likes

Nope, I was not at that show and I didn’t stop coming here

Lol no, poorly written :grimacing:
I was remembering you and adrianne for some reason and when I said too, I meant I remember her too

I see you around still in likes :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m fresh off work, and I’m lurking here for the rest of the night.

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: just a short stop- don’t feel too well- kinda flu or so- stay strong you all :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot - trying to get up

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 sleep well :zzz:

4 Likes

Everyone seems to be getting sick… don’t get me sick too guys!

On my way to work, I feel so tired, don’t know why. I’m ready for the week to be over! Can’t wait to be on holidays.

5 Likes

:joy: its the time of the year. And i walk outside a lot for my work. And it’s not the best weather. Rain, cold, wind. Easy to get a cold. :wink:
Good luck with work today! :muscle:

When are you going? And where to?

Good morning to! :heart:
And get well to! :blush:

I like it! :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll make sure to next time :+1:

1 Like

Hellooooo :hugs: thank you for remembering me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ehhh a bit sleep deprived lol but beside that I shouldn’t complain :crazy_face: I attempted to mature on here but it didn’t last :pensive: so much for the New Years resolution :crazy_face: 6 days I lasted lol actually 5 I think…with 3 cheat days in that time :innocent:
So why have you been missing :thinking:

:shushing_face: the chicks are :flushed:

Ot: :sleeping:

3 Likes

Good morning lp family. I’m up getting ready to go to work eating breakfast and watching TV. I hope you all having a great new year. I’m being working out so i can lose weight. I was told to lose weight

5 Likes

20200109_093139

Go to sleep! @framos1792

20200109_093209

5 Likes

Having lunch at work and told my work mate about my new job…only her as I still haven’t told my manager.

1 Like