HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

@drounzer I’m on holidays from Monday, going home for the week. I just need to chill.

@alz89 Congrats on the new job!!

3 Likes

Gooooooooood morning!

Two days left in the work week, and surprisingly I have another weekend off.

Now…what do I want for breakfast?

3 Likes

Great!:star_struck:
:blush::heart_eyes:

:joy::joy:no problem my describtion is not the best… i was watching through every LPTV series to find that little clip but nope…didn’t find it​:frowning::frowning:anyway,it’s not THAT important :joy:

No sorry​:grin::grin: i want to create a twitter account,but i didn’t have the time to do it yet.

Idk if you like cooking,but when i have much freetime,i like to try any new dishes i haven’t cooked before, or bake something :yum::blush:

Also take care of yourself! Get well soon!:hugs::kissing_heart:

Same😴 i really need to get more sleep,but in the night,i just love this time,and like listening to music is so much better at night,with earphones in, everything else is quiet,maybe you see the moon outside,and one more song won’t hurt and oh now it’s already 10 past midnight,now i can be awake till half past,doesn’t matter anyway… that’s my problem, always😁

As long as you stay healthy,great!:muscle: But who told you to do this? If you are fine with your body,that’s what matters,it’s YOUR body. Please don’t feel the need to lose weight. Being sporty and sometimes working out can be good and feels great,as long as you enjoy it .:purple_heart: but I think it’s easy to get into that circle of forcing yourself to lose weight,to eat less,etc., and i don’t want you to feel that way!!!:kissing_heart:

Ot: playing guitar :grin: i just had my first guitar lesson​:heart_eyes:(for christmas i got my grandma’s guitar)

4 Likes

Yeah, I wish it was that simple.

Guitar wise, I’ve lots of suggestions if you want. Guitar was my first instrument.

2 Likes

Oh ,great!:heart_eyes: i would love to take your suggestions​:blush: (i know things about music from piano, i play it for 7 years now,but about things from guitar i know nothing :joy: well,i can play the Am Chord and E. That’s what i learned until now.)

What type of guitar do you have? Easiest chords to learn that actually work well together and can do a lot of songs are C, Am, G, Em and D. I take it you can read music too then?

1 Like

I have an acoustic(concert)guitar (is that what you wanna know? How you tell the type of a guitar?:grin::grin:) and thank you! Yes,i can.

Yeah, based on the shape and type of strings. Being able to read music will sure help too!

1 Like

No worries. :blush:
Whether you’re using google on your phone, desktop, laptop, tablet, etc… ya should still be able to save a picture via pinterest. I tried it on my phone, tablet and desktop just to verify and they all worked. I can’t think of any other reason why it wouldn’t. :thinking:

If you see a picture on your phone, can you take a screenshot? Same with a computer? :thinking:

If ya don’t mind, what clip are ya looking for?

1 Like

Good evening all! :full_moon_with_face:
Good day over the pond! :sun_with_face:
Sleep tight @Honey8 :heart: Don’t let the bedbugs bite :hugs: :sleeping: :zzz:

Isn’t it obvious? Go on love spamming! :heart_eyes_cat:

:partying_face: :partying_face: Congrats :kissing_heart:

Talk, talk, talk :roll_eyes:

Your already drooling :drooling_face: :sleeping:
:crazy_face:

Get well and rested till then! :muscle:

Tomorrow :partying_face:

:muscle: and also get well soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s just January, people! The f** February still comes. The month, I always think, I can’t do this darkness not any day longer. :sleepy:
And then, March arrives, birds start singing, flower buds swell, … :blush:

:hugs: :orange_heart:

@theearlywalker :scream: he is talking about you! :innocent:

:tada: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

Happy for you! :blush:

@anngelenee come on! Miss you! :hugs: :two_hearts:

To keep track of all the silent people, not so easy

@gabridc98 :black_heart: :point_right: :point_left: :black_heart: you are not forgotten, feel free to skip back in, when ever you like! Love to you! :green_heart: :black_heart: :green_heart:

OT
Listening to @jrtrussell djing on plug and rereading my writing.
Today I got an draft of my book back, to see how the chapters are organised.
:scream: It’s getting real! :blush: :joy:

10 Likes

I’m unwinding after another long night at work.

2 Likes

Just given my manager my resignation letter and her first words…”oh…I’m disappointed!”

3 Likes

Hey! Imma live😁 I was a bit busy with the house renovation .What is up?

Missing you too :hugs:

3 Likes

Get well soon @Honey8 @theearlywalker and everyone else who is sick. Flu season sucks!

@framos1792 No thanks necessary! Of course I would remember you! You are one of the main members on here! Maturity is overrated! And whatever you say, progress is progress, even if you did have a few setbacks :joy: I hope you managed to catch up on your sleep! As for me life just got in the way, as it usually does. I wasn’t in the best of places, but I’m doing much better now. Things are still a bit busy, but I am too fond of everyone on here to not show up once in a while!

Have a great day/night everyone!

5 Likes

Good Morning all!

Yay it’s finally Friday!
Well work is still very slow for me so they have started having everyone work only 4 days starting next week, which I guess is better then me sleeping at my desk for 5 days a week :joy: :joy:

oops you saw that huh? :flushed::flushed::rofl:

Haha I really do need to don’t I?

It kinda reminds me of the time when I did that one thing with that one person at that one place that one time… you know that thing? you don’t know… huh must’ve never happened :joy: (Coffee must be kicking in :crazy_face:)

and then it’s my Birthday!! :joy::joy:
all in all besides that March is one of my favorite months because of spring!

Hey proud of you :joy: waaay longer then I would last! I’m just gonna stay a child at heart… makes life more fun in my opinion lol

But hope you’ve caught up on some sleep! If not I guess you join the mug club and drink all the coffee :coffee::coffee::crazy_face:

Speaking of mug club I’ll have to take a picture, I bought my wife a self stiring mug :exploding_head::exploding_head: I never knew there was such a thing! but it’s so bas ass!

OT: Work… bored… so the usual :joy:

I tried to do another video for the Karaoke thread but the app I used kept deleting my saved video :sob: so tonight I’ll try again and then have to post it :grin:… oh god you guys are gonna go deaf from my singing!! sorry in advance!! :rofl:

Enjoy your Friday all!!

edit @Linkineli I see you typing so hi!! :wave::wave:
same with @HakManLP :wave::wave:

4 Likes

Yeah​:blush:i just have to get used to the way of how the noted are written for guitar…:grin:

Maybe (probably) i’m just too dumb to get it how to do that😂
Sure,i only use it on my phone,so a screenshot from there: Screenshot_20200110-153402_Chrome
Do i have to copy its link? But then i don’t have it downloaded,right? I think i sound so stupid​:joy:i am so untalented in technical things​:grin::grin:

Read the unofficial LP thread, @LP13413 found it​:blush: :heart:

Amazing!:heart_eyes::hugs:are you satisfied with the draft?:blush:

Good to hear​:heart::hugs::heart::hugs:much love to you!!!

Yeah agree i loove spring!:heart_eyes::blush:

Agree…:joy::heart:
Also hi and a hug🤗for youu!
As well to @HakManLP!:hugs:

:joy:no,i’m looking forward to it! Curious what song you’ve chosen…:star_struck:

Happy friday everyone! Another week in this year… it seems already so long to me :grin:
Love you all!!!:heart::heart::heart::hugs::metal::pray:

5 Likes

thank you - today is much better :heart: :pray:t2: How are you doing?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how dare you? :rofl: :see_no_evil: I’m back at BF5 :joy:

and also “Hi” to you :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :grimacing: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

No, but i can save these with my mobile phone - How are you doing? Hopefully everything is fine - big hug to you :relaxed: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

aaawwww :relaxed: :kissing_heart: maybe you’re gonna post some smiling pictures from all members? :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

yes, finally :slight_smile: thank you :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :pray:t2: you’re doing fine too?

thank you for the wishes :pray:t2: :heart: you got 2 days off? Maybe you share some squishies? :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you for your feedback and support, but I would be nice if you w

ould post something more - how are you doing? :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: :hugs:

no way, you’re ‘that working horse’ and a ‘working horse’ gets never sick :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed: But just a question: is it rainy to in the UK? When I’m looking outside, I see the ‘typical UK’ weather :expressionless: I hope you’re still fit and healthy :hugs: :kissing_heart:

thank you and of course I’ll support you! :muscle:t2: :sunglasses: :grimacing:

oh no, we’re gonna die :see_no_evil: You can’t say that bc every man will die :joy: :see_no_evil:

how about today and now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Hopefully you’re doing well and gonna enjoy the weekend - hugs and love to you :kissing_heart: :heart:

also I love the ‘baby yoda’ memes - he’s so georgous :heart_eyes:

take it step by step - you can do it and it’s good to read from you - a late happy new year to you :kissing_heart: :yum:

get up - it’s time for the weekend post :scream: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :grimacing: :metal:t2: how are you doing? Hopefully the weekend post is gonna get you ready for your weekend :kissing_heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2:

Do you had a good relationship to her or was she a ‘bad manager’? But you got a new job, so look into your future and let the past rest :muscle:t2: :kissing_closed_eyes:

yes, we’re missing you! How are you doing and what are your plans for your weekend? :relaxed: :thinking: :kissing_closed_eyes:

a good start to you and a good weekend start - or are you gonna work at the weekend? :worried:

quick tags to @zanybelle (I’m listening to Breaking the habit right now :heart_eyes: :grimacing: ) @Lilyope @anomalia @raz7 @chigokurosaki @lpfan61 @StephLP18 @jrtrussell @Mockingj4y

@Marilau you’re still around here? Let us know please how are you doing :pray:t2: :yum:

so, we’re gonna start the weekend RIGHT NOW!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Linkin Park Wallpaper Ross Halfin Februar 2003

sometimes you’re checking Twitter und you find this one right here - It’s from the photo sessions with Ross Halfin back in February 2003 - who’s the winner? I can’t choose between Dave, Rob and Brad :rofl: :heart_eyes:

20170906_080940
it’s the official ‘memorial wall’ in Essen, Germany and it’s the first of 2 great graffitis in this city - I was there in 2018 and it’s just beautiful. If you can get there, do it! :pray:t2: :heart:

Points of Authority (2)

I don’t know exactly why, but I had listened to ‘POA’ this week so many times - ok it’s one of the favorite songs from my ‘big bro’ but these lyrics are so true, when you just do everything for someone and at the end your ‘life and pride are broken’ :disappointed: :worried: - But otherwise I just like the performance of that song. It’s so ‘oldschool nu metal’ :heart: :pray:t2:

OT:

Chester jumping
I’m jumping in the weekend like this. Later I’m gonna go to a ‘Nu Metal’ party with some of my best friends ad will have a great evening and night with my favorite music and a couple of drinks

Hugs, love, positivity and strength to everybody :kissing_heart: :heart: :metal:t2: Let us share love to everyone - Also thank you for the connection, the feedback and your ‘hearts’ :heart: :metal:t2:

14 Likes

Good Friday morning from the States! I just have one more night of work to get through, then I have a free weekend!

Right now, it’s breakfast time. I almost forgot, I should have a package arriving in the mail today.

4 Likes

The amount of sh*t I had to deal with today at work drove me to my limits once again. And all that because some people are just plain lazy. Ugh!
Heading home now, need to chill for a bit and then try and finish the assignment.

@Linkineli I don’t know how different it is actually. I can only read tabs, not music.

3 Likes

I’m pretty good. Not super great,but also not bad,idk. The last two ,three days i was kind of angry for no reason,i didn’t finish anything i was starting bc i got frustrated so fast,and was annoyed by innocent people… but now i’m trying to motivate myself again!:blush: for the next two weekends are parties planned,yay​:star_struck::joy:,looking forward to them,one of my friends gives a farewell party,bc he’ll go on an exchange to Australia.

I think for me it’s Dave​:joy:but also joe kind of…:grin::heart: love the picture

Wow,looks impressive!:heart::heart::heart:i need to go there sometime.

Yeah,i totally understand you.:persevere:
And yes​:metal::heart:thanks for sharing!

I also want nu metal parties!!!:heart_eyes:sounds great,have fun!

Oh no,i hate that. Sometimes i just want to punch people and scream at them “do something NOW” :grin:
Sending a calm-down-hug to you​:hugs::hugs:

It’s Totally different unfortunately​:grin::joy:but yeah,i hope i get used to it with time…

2 Likes