HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

1st, you’re not dumb :triumph:
2nd, if you’re getting a screenshot, you should be able to ‘x’ out of that box bc the screenshot will be on your phone in your pix folders… just gotta find it. :camera_flash:

Okay, I was bored last night so I went looking for a Mike and kangaroo video… pretty funny! :joy:

3 Likes

Peace :v:t3::fog:

2 Likes

Friday evening :tada:
Over the pond, not far away :confetti_ball:
@Honey8 :full_moon_with_face: :heartpulse: :weight_lifting_woman:

Wow! New paint? New floor? New electricity? :upside_down_face:

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :hugs: :green_heart:

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :hugs: :heartbeat:

03/27 I remember :birthday: :sunglasses: :rofl:

Pics please! :grin:

I take the risk :joy:

Thank you! :blush: Yes, very much. :tada:

Sometimes it’s also ok, to just not do the things. Be respectful with yourself :blush: :laughing: :hugs: :orange_heart:

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Thank you!
As always, I could quote your whole post, but I restrain myself :joy:

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Final countdown :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:

Hope it helped! :hugs: :heart:

:heart:
20200110_204825

6 Likes

YES!! :metal: :heartpulse: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m listening to San Diego by Blink :metal: :guitar: :drum: !!! Not enough people are posting what they’re listening to now the old thread has closed… :pensive:

Haha! :grin:

:black_heart: Points of Authority is the song when you feel someone is trying to make you feel like shit. “You want someone to hurt like you. You live what you’ve learned.”

4 Likes

Just give a pair of glasses to Rob and he’ll look like Joe’s twin brother. They both are winners this week, I guess. Or gold medal to Joe and silver one to Rob.

2 Likes

Very much agree. I’m trying to figure out a couple more songs bc I’m extremely pissed right now. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

First and foremost, rest in peace to Neil Peart.

On topic, relaxing in front of South Park after another long night at work.

7 Likes

Tough weeks about to come but hope I have to hold on until the end of the month :relieved:
Will surely let you know! Hope it’s everything fine for you :kissing_heart::two_hearts:

:heart::pleading_face: May you rest in peace

4 Likes

[quote=“HakManLP, post:9496, topic:40470”] what are your plans for your weekend? :relaxed:
[/quote]

Nothing interesting :sweat_smile: just have to reorganizing my stuffs and btw find my old bag patch :upside_down_face:

Ot:

20200111_113008

@anna834 hows your morning? :hugs:

3 Likes

Great that you’re learning guitar! I started just last year and I learned a lot from Youtube tutorials at first, but I recommend you find a good teacher if you want to make more progress. As for tutorials, this channel has a ton of helpful videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/andycrowley

2 Likes

Playing on my ps4

2 Likes

Hiya guys, just got back into work about a week ago, (and brought some more online courses, lol).

Currently watching…

3 Likes

Thanks for the question.
This and a walk on the Baltic sea got my mind finally into writing. Always a sign, that it’s getting better.
Yesterday was just, blagh.
Had a huge fight with my son:
In summer, I dry laundry outside. In winter, we have a common basement room for this. The trouble is, with this damp weather, it needs 2 days to get it dry and the place is just big enough for 1,5 loads. So I already have to juggle, especially when he piles his dirty clothing in his room.
My son has the opinion, I should dry the laundry in the old room of my daughter’s. Way faster of course. But I hate to have the clothes horse in the apartment. So far, ok. But he also says, the clothing would smell, if the door is open. And there, I’m not ready to compromise. I have my writing place on the kitchen table and I like the open view through the windows, also the one through my daughters room. Our apartment is really small, closing doors make it claustrophobic.
20200111_145728
So I continue drying the laundry in the basement. And he continues nagging about this.
Yesterday it escalated totally.
He brought up, maybe moving to his father, would safe him a lot of money. And sure, I couldn’t keep the apartment, or living in my hometown, if it wouldn’t be for the child support I get by his father.
I know, my son enjoys to have this apartment, way closer to school and to the city, especially when I’m gone for work.
But I also didn’t expect my daughter’s moving.
He didn’t stop going at me, even so I asked to stop the fighting now. So I put headphones on, just couldn’t anymore.
And with this, the spiralling down into a pain attack started.
Pain attack always mean, that besides the pain, I just want to escape all and everything.
But I kicked myself hard, to go through it, with my plan for the evening, just to not suffer at home.
There was a techno party. And yeah, I hate techno, but it was organised by my ex husband and he had his birthday at midnight.
So I got on my bike, to take the ride into town. Even so I had some crying attacks, wanted just return home.
I did make it right befor midnight. And it was nice to meat some of his, formally our, friends. And he was really happy to see me, hugged me tight.
A little later, I was on the bar, talking with my ex brother in law. The now already longtime girlfriend of my ex came, and got him right out the middle of our conversation to a private celebration backstage…
I rode home. How could I have thought, this would be a helping thing?
Pain.
No sleep.
Just one helping thought.
But please, don’t worry about me.
I’m maybe capable to leaving people in pain, but never in guilt. So I won’t.
I not even got drunk, even so I said it to my son, I so would like to. :scream::woman_facepalming:

Sorry, probably more answer then enyone wished for. Sorry for trashing my garbage here. Really never want to baggage anyone with it. Probably feeling more bad about it in a bit and will delate it.
20200111_122943

4 Likes

Stay strong :muscle:t2::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: After the down comes an up @anna834 - hang in there- and maybe a dryer could solve at least the laundry :basket: problem?! Sending you strength :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

Yaaay @LP13413 ENJOY :cat2: and good charging :sunny::sunny:

@evooba :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Laziness is the worst attitude of all - makes me furious- because it’s so egotistical… sending good vibes for the assignment :rainbow:

@HakManLP thank youuuu- feeling always good with your WEP :grin: keep it going :tada::tada:

Sending sunrays and love out to you all :yellow_heart::sunny::yellow_heart::sunny::yellow_heart::sunny: Stay strong soldiers - we never walk alone :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny::sunny:

Ot: still feeling ill- still a bit of fever- but getting better day by day-

:heart: Love y’all :heart:

6 Likes

:grin::heart_eyes:

?sorryy i don’t understand what i’m supposed to do​:grin::see_no_evil:do you mean i should save pix by taking a screenshot? And click on it to have only the pic on the screen?(bc i thought there was a way to actually download it)

:joy::+1:yeah

Great!:hugs::heart::star_struck:

Ok,you’re right​:blush::joy::hugs:thank you for reminding​:heart::hugs:

That’s true.

Did you also listen to One Step closer? Or APFMH? I hope you could let it all out! Hope you are better now!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:blush:yes i have a teacher,not weekly but as often as we both find the time for a lesson. And thanks for the channel,i will check it out later!:hugs::heart:
Rn i’m buying some food supplies and i’m gonna get a new haircut😊

Writing is good for sure!:heart::hugs:the walk sounds refreshing and mind-clearing -after i spent the whole day always being inside,i would love to be somewhere at the sea now…

Oh no​:disappointed_relieved:i’m sorry to hear that from you. And you don’t need to apologize at all for telling here what’s going on in your life! Don’t feel bad for telling not only positive things.:heart::hugs:
I totally understand your reasons,with the open doors,especially when there’s your writing place. I can imagine without a good view to the outside the thoughts are kind of locked too.
Maybe you can figure out a compromise,like every 5th laundry is with closed doors. I think you have the right to get the better part in this compromise,bc YOU are the one who does the laundry! Or maybe you can do it that your son gets his will with the closed doors if he does the laundry and/or some work in the house or something like that.:thinking: does he even know how much time doing things like laundry takes? The more i think about it,the more i believe he shouldn’t be the one complaining.
Or as @theearlywalker said, a dryer?
And i just want to add,you are so strong! You even made it to the party, while having crying attacks on the way there! And don’t think no longer about this stupid girlfriend interrupting you! She’s probably jealous and scared of you😂 and i think your ex husband appreciated it that you came! Does he know about the problem with your son? Maybe he understands you and is on your side too…
I am sending you a loot of strenght! Take a big hug!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you​:hugs::heart:love to you as well​:heart::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes:

I also love every single one of you!!!:heart::hugs: stay strong everyone!

4 Likes

EDIT: see my post below 1st, after LP13413 I believe.

No need to be sorry! :smiley: Wish there was a chat option, lol

1. Can we email the rest of this convo? Might be easier? :thinking: :blush:

2. When you find a picture you want to save on your phone, what do you do? For example: screenshot, click on it, etc.?

3. Once you’ve done 1 of those, what happens next? The picture you sent before?

77c746faf0ee633b71d78b15577bf73fd459ad3d_2_562x1000

1. If you’ve tried to screenshot/save any pix, can you do me a favor? Go thru your pix folder(s) and see if they’re there? Ya might’ve saved it and not even know it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ummmm, yes I listened to those. Feel a smidge better. Thx for asking. :hugs::purple_heart:

Hope all is well.
@anomalia @anna834 @evooba @theearlywalker @alz89 @IronSoldier16 @zanybelle @jrtrussell @LP13413 @HakManLP

And that’s my 10… have a good morning/afternoon/evening :purple_heart:

Aaaahhhhh, people… not the hubby this time. :joy: Thx for the advice. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

What are you pissed at? I just tend to quote at people “Points of Authority” and “You live what you’ve learned” before walking off. It generally works :laughing: Post some of what you’re listening to so we can gather a sense of your mood! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s Saturday!

Sleep in :heavy_check_mark:
Hot bath :heavy_check_mark:
Kicking my feet up and relaxing after a long week :heavy_check_mark:

It’s unusually warm this weekend. All our snow has melted (again) and we’ve had on and off rain and wind all day. Winter will return next week, or at least that’s what our meteorologists say.

Sending strength to @anna834 today!

4 Likes

BEFORE you answer any of my previous/following questions, go straight to your pix folder(s) and look for any that you tried to save. I looked at the picture you sent to me again and look what I saw:

20200111_150414

• Can we email the rest of this convo? Might be easier? :thinking: :blush:
  • When you find a picture you want to save on your phone, what do you do? For example: screenshot, click on it, etc.?
  • Once you’ve done 1 of those, what happens next? The picture you sent before?
1 Like

I have finally submitted my bloody assignment! I even did laundry! Hopefully it’ll be dry by tomorrow night so I can pack.
I’m going to listen to my first vinyl of the year, Big Moon’s new album! Then sleep and back to chaos for a day, then officially on holidays! :smiley:

Hope you’re all having a good weekend!

PS. @Linkineli Yousician is a pretty good app. I used it for piano and I’ve heard it’s just as great for learning guitar. The key is to practice every day (even 10-15min is enough) and don’t give up. Stretch those fingers, it’ll be painful but so worth it in the future. Once you form those calluses it’ll be even better. Oh, and learn your scales and practice different strum patterns, the sooner the better. You’ll thank yourself later :wink:

6 Likes