"Hey, Life is Beautiful, it is true that it is hard, but it is worthy" - share you smiles to prevent tears

Hey, all you good people, let’s try something new. I am making this new post to share something small but positive from today, tomorrow,… until something good builds up and when someone feels he/she need to cheer, just to look at the posts and say: “Hey, Life is Beautiful, it is true that it is hard, but it is worthy”.

Together let’s share our smiles and good experience and try to shine and infect all around us with positivity. Let’s prevent tears instead of healing them later.

19 Likes

Let me start with sharing some sunrays in my office. That’s all I need to get through a hard-working day.
Half of my time I work outside and I like it, but in rainy or cold days I have to process all the field data.
IMG_20190926_102113757_HDR

14 Likes

Wauw! I like the umbrella corporation button on you pc :yum: :love_you_gesture:
My turn : i like going for a walk. It will clear my mind. Help’s me to heal. And some good music, fun up beat song, to dance on and be crazy for just 5 minutes. :blush:

4 Likes

Most definitely flowers I see on a daily basis… think of how they come to be, think of what they represent, those they remind us of
And they undeniably unmistakably can leave you with a gentle smile when you turn to notice them…

image image image

14 Likes

Sometimes I have to work a second job that is on the other side of the mountain, so 8 hour work, then 4 hour drive in order to get to next work :sunny: but when “the sun goes down” :sunny: I don’t feel like the “light betray me” :sunny: I feel like it gives me this beautiful sunset just for me with the promise for even more beautiful sunrise. I just need to keep going.
th-15707178538-1680x945 th-15707178191-1680x945 th-15707174543-1680x945 th-15707174857-1680x945

8 Likes

My turn, it’s rainy in Paris, the office I work in but my 13th mariage anniversary to think of and a present to purchase and take back home of course ; so a shiny day eventually ; you’re right whatever happens we always have people to count on, family, friends, LP community :wink; Take care of you:wink:

3 Likes

My turn. Flying back to my hometown, I had a morning flight and from my window, I could see the sun slowly rising. The light on the horizon just feels like a guide leading me out of the darknessIMG_20181009_053134

9 Likes

I’ve been feeling a lot better since I started that thread asking everyone to pray for me back in July.

I also discovered this beautiful building the other night.

image image

9 Likes

I love reading this thread, and i’m glad there are still people on this earth who bring positivity to me with that kind of idea. Thank you @svetoslavmm for this thread :blush:

7 Likes

Life is what you make of it … if you have people that bring you down in your life change your circle … if there is negativity in your life … turn it around make it positive - removing all negativity … always smile and be enlightened by what each day will bring you … be happy to breathe and be alive … life is too short … don’t make it shorter … there are people out there that care about you and think you are a wonderful person … those that don’t can pound sand - not worth your breathe! This travel we call life is crazy, beautiful, and unpredictable and there are many crossroads we will encounter and have to make very tough decisions but always remember the people who cross your path have done so for a reason and cherish those times for you may only have one chance to meet that person that made your day brighter - godspeed to all.

6 Likes

Give me the strenght of the rising sun… :slight_smile: :sunny: brings some good memories :slight_smile:

I did not change my circle, I just expanded it to include “sunny” people to shine upon the the ones in need :slight_smile: I love my friends, all of them :slight_smile: they made me who I am and I like who I am :slight_smile: , but you are right to find your own way forward as you said " … life is too short … don’t make it shorter …"

and since it is my turn to post, here are some things that make my day easier even when I have to work on the field all day
DSC05015

4 Likes

and don’t let those negative voices take over - you own the power of your mind - use it well!!

1 Like

You bring this while you work on the field :flushed:
Cool! :blush:

WHY not :slight_smile: I have a small car, but yet there is always space for a small drink, food, first aid kit, small axe (just in case of a snow blizzard in the mountain), and a flash drive with good music (Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Garbage, Crystal Method, Shapeshifters, Gorillaz, Faithless, Paul Oakenfold, Dr. Dre, ATB, Deep Dish, … and many others).

1 Like

326787_4629317538359_1992262492_o

1 Like

:+1::blush:

:exploding_head: for what? Hacking firewood? Building a tent? :thinking:
Fighting off bears? :upside_down_face:

Sorry, I know that curiosity about an interesting job can be annoying. But what is it exactly what you do?

:hugs:

1 Like

I love the way some people decorate the outside of their houses for Halloween especially when they use blue, purple, green, and or orange lights. I also love certain ghostly themes like the ones below :ghost: I discovered them last night.

6 Likes

No, just imagine I go over the mountain pass at 22:00 and there is a lot of snow… and I am Bulgarian (born there) so I am prepared - good tires, a bad of sand or salt for the ice and so on. But suddenly close to the top I find a Italian family in their car stuck in the snow… so I help them, take the axe, prepare some brunches to put under the car tires for better grip, give the car a little push and here they go out of the deep snow back on the road.

2 Likes