HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning people! Welcome to another day of you life. A brand new day, a day to learn, a day to make mistakes (making mistakes is nothing to feel ashamed of afraid off, it’s normal) , a day to see your friends / family again, a good to be free from the demons (I hope), be strong and be awesome, this is your day, make the best of it :hugs: :muscle: :sunglasses:

Currently is just a glass with milk :rofl: tonight I have a new mug… I’ve just got the right one in my mind for tonight :smirk: :ok_hand:

I had so much fun when he did that. @jrtrussell now we know how to make ketchup :tongue: :grin:
@anna834 how are you? :hugs:

Im off to work. See you people in a couple hours. My first break time. :smiley:
:v:

2 Likes

Like Jonathan Davis sings:

for the weekend-post and another oldschool pic later soldiers?:sunglasses:

OT: first of all, coffee and yeah rainy weather :unamused:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker how do you like this one? :smirk: :ok_hand:
Brought in Tokyo Japan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lunch time here. Relaxing and enjoying work.

:v:

7 Likes

Coffee time! Did some stuff around the house and now relaxing. I might meet with my cousin later or something.
Have a good start to the weekend guys!

4 Likes

Hey you all! :hugs::partying_face::rooster::crazy_face:

I know, I’m late.
But I had right early my second therapy appointment. We just did my life resume. Where did I live, school, job, siblings, parents. Just listen to my run through life get me exhausted and all :crazy_face: I moved more times till the age of five then others in their whole life. Watching the therapists face confirmed that, at least he is happy to have someone that interesting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey you! Hope you get ok through the night!
It sounds so scary, I like to run alone thinking about it :confounded: all the luck and stay strong!!! :hugs::heart:

Thank you for your answer! Sounds awesome! :grinning:
I think with your talent in organising, keeping the overview about the whole events and your willingness for hard work you would be a great tour manager or something like that! :hugs:

:joy::joy::joy:
Sadly enough already taken by the wrong german soccer club. :triumph:

Hell no!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Screenshot_2019-02-06-00-08-43
:sunglasses:

Ok. There are some, I am happy to rule out. :yum:
There is just the big FCBM question left :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
With everything else I can live :laughing:

Ups. Sorry, Walker. I wasn’t, just :rooster::crazy_face: The squats did knew :rofl:
Special thanks again to @framos1792 @jrtrussell @justinkilmer missed it, but had fun later. :blush:

So true! Some worries got diminished since I’m here, but I still have to learn to not worry so much for you all guys. :see_no_evil:
Great weekend to you, my dear! :hugs::heart:

@chigokurosaki take a hug! :hugs::purple_heart:

@birdy1989 hope vacations are in for you now!
Miss you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All the relaxing for tomorrow! :relaxed: Stay strong! :muscle::hugs::heart:

Thank you! :hugs: :heart:
Actually good! Had a short pain thing yesterday noon. But got through it in high speed, learning so much.:blush:
And how are you?
Can I skip in on this mug challenge?
Mine are sure very different, but I am a total mug nert.
20190927_120852

OT
Yesterday was the play of my sons class. The second cast. He just did the lighting.
It was so awesome!!! :star_struck:
The story of “fifty : fifty” was a class who got the assignment to picture the future in 25 years. And then they played this futures.
There were real hopeful ones but also horrible dark ones, destroyed planet and the last humans fighting for the resources.
Just wow!!
And this kids!! I know most of them since first great and longer and now this! :flushed:

Happy weekend to you all! :tada:
And stay strong working and studying squat! :muscle:

5 Likes

Just sharing some smiles and sunshine :sunny: :slight_smile:
If you have time check it

@theearlywalker: wise words! :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face:

@evooba: you too :grimacing: and have some good time with your cousin

@drounzer: instant soup?:thinking:

@LP13413: that’s hard :expressionless:

@justinkilmer: share the link with us please :crazy_face:

@framos1792 and @zanybelle just want to tag you :rofl::joy:
@svetoslavmm just :pray:t2:

@anna834: yes, it is since almost 25 years :rofl: and yours? Werder Bremen?

so Soldiers, it’s time - wishing all of you a good weekend start :heart::metal:t2::pray:t2:. I’m gonna spend some good times with family and friends and going tomorrow in a “heavy metal and rock” club :crazy_face::grimacing::metal:t2::metal:t2:

Hope all of you gonna enjoy this oldschool pic:
Oldschool%20Linkin%20Park%20Wallpaper

those styles, trousers and hairs - just so cool these days :sunglasses::metal:t2:

11 Likes

Yeah so…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: i like it and i was in a hurry, had to take a quick break.
I like it, i drink it.

You too :hugs:

Join if you want, i don’t force people, and it’s not a challenge, just showing my collection. :sunglasses:

If people have some mugs too, share them. Im interesting! :grin:

Heey! What about me??? :dizzy_face: :sob: :scream:

Have a wonderful weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

@anna834 The “bad” thing everyone is telling me is that I am too old to do this now. But my view is that if you love something so much, age shouldn’t stop you.

OT: Had a great time with my cousin. Popped in to work for a bit as well and had a long conversation with my manager about my course and other things. Now heading home to have yet another coffee and sit down and do some reading.

3 Likes

That’s nooooot healthy!!! You have to cook it by yourself! The instant meals are fuuuull of bad ingredients! :scream: :woozy_face: Next time order a pizza or something… :blush: :grin: :hugs:

Yeah,this! :muscle:

OT: relaxing evening :smile:

1 Like

don’t worry, but it looked a little bit different like the instant soups here :laughing:

1 Like

I know, don’t worry, i know this recipe, I’ve been a chef i know what’s healthy and what not. Don’t worry, I’m healthy enough with my vegetables and fruit. :wink:
Im not worried about the calories.
And about what’s in it, we eat so many stuff that is unhealthy. Do you know what most farmers do with vegetables from the land? :wink: something’s you don’t want to know what they do with food,

2 Likes

It’s okay, just when it’s about food, i can talk all day, I’ve been in the food industry for 15 years, ive seen a lot, and believe me, you don’t want to know how they make things, some things are just to nasty to know. :wink:

So next subject…

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: sooo cool! :yum:

:thinking: you’re right… :grimacing: :see_no_evil:

I have free weekend and will go to my sister and lil baby niece :heart_eyes: I’m so happy :blush: You?

2 Likes

Hey all! sorry I’m a bit busy again with work but still am trying to take the time to stop by and say hi! so hi!!!

@HakManLP

here is the link it was posted a few days ago :smile:

Yay!! :scream_cat:
I’ve never been an expert before!! It’s such an honor, I’m sorry I didn’t prepare a speech… *starts crying as I except the badge
lol but thank you! :smile:

What?!! NO!!! We are taking the logo back!!! I nominate @framos1792 to storm the castle and demand it from them… maybe have to have a soccer tournament against them for it? :thinking:

I’ll try and keep up with the forums today :wink:
If not hope everyone has a great friday!!

4 Likes

Home getting my hair done. Then do a workout. Since i was told that i need to lose weight.

Ooh nice… free weekend, here to… cleaning weekend… :rofl:
Little niece , congratulations, proud uncle? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Im a uncle to. So proud and happy :hugs:

Im currently at a soccer game. NEC Nijmegen. They play very bad… :sob: terrible to watch…

:v: later beautiful people

2 Likes

I had a lady in my Masters class who was 60. Another guy in his early 40s. Majority was mid twenties. You are definitely not too old @evooba !

Thanks for remembering me @lpfan61 :hugs:
And special hello to @anna834 :hugs:

Too many messages to catch up on! Have an awesome day everyone!

2 Likes

@HakManLP thanks for the tag. Enjoy the rock club! :metal:

@drounzer yes final fantasy! :smiley: loved that game. Sephiroth is still the coolest character ever. Vii was the best. I tend to have instant soup at work only because it’s quick and healthier than some lunches. Canned tomato soup is a bit fresher but I know not great! Still, I’m aiming to make my own Miso soup with tofu and noodles instead as it’s all fresh ingredients. As you say, lots of supermarket foods aren’t always farmed right either.

2 Likes

Somehow I feel like @zanybelle and myself were the sucky kids who nobody wants when they’re picking teams and we just got tagged to reach the 10tag limit :pleading_face: lol

:rofl: I love the indignation in your writing lol

Bulllllllll Chet
You’re unlike the thousands of others who stay put where they are, you’re going after something and when you’re balling out being a badass manager no ones gonna give a crap

On this friars day! I hereby do declareeeeeh! That I shall not yield! That I shall not cease! Until these unscrupulous characters have forfeited that which by grace of the heavens is ouahhhhhs! (Ours :roll_eyes:)
Cough cough what I getting? Their coffee mug? Their cookies?

5 Likes