HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Just when I thought I had a day off.

I got urgent call to go into work earlier. Somebody had pulled the fire alarm because they thought they had smelled smoke from inside the gym. Come to find out, in the boys locker room, one of the motors in the ceiling had burned out.

The only thing I literally had to do today was sit by the open doors as they aired the school out for a minute.

It’s 34°F (1°C) outside.

6 Likes

Oh no​:eyes:at my school,we also had that but in the canteen and the cook almost burnt some potatoes or something and fire alarms went on and like 5 fire fighters’ cars came… so unneccessary(we had to wait outside, but it was a bit wormer than 1 °C,i’m sorry for you​:open_mouth::raised_hands::heart:)

1 Like

Thank :slight_smile: :hugs:

But I can be sure that we will a lot of years :slight_smile:

On Topic: Going to sleep. Goodnight everyone.

3 Likes

I was just working and my WM player playing all my music on random and suddenly, heard this…

… and I was thinking this was made 2006 but still like it was meant for me just now. Faith, heaven, … - call it whatever, but it is out there watching over us, never leaves us alone, just have to look up :slight_smile: :sunny:

6 Likes

It’s probably the song that most comes to my mind on random days :sweat_smile:
How’ve you been? You’re not here often either so happy to see you popping around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@framos1792 I like being here in the LPU but I like being with my son more :slight_smile: just turned 1 year :sunny:
So I come as much as I can to say HELLO :sunny: and to maintain the topic I started -you know it
So much love I have and so little time to share it with all of you

4 Likes

Gotta get me one of those to get me offa here…lol…

Happy Sunday to you and your family :blush: happy late first birthday to your boy :partying_face: May he learn from his pops :wink::grin:

Same to the rest of the soldiers out there :sunny:
Good night from here :sleeping:

3 Likes

Just gone for a dog walk and stopped off at a cafe…and just be served by a guy I used to go to college with,…blast from the past!!

6 Likes

I don’t remember what I ate that day… I’m sorry… :see_no_evil:

:thinking: Lasagna :yum: well pasta in general I like very much :grin: ; pizza, veggies and fruits, coffee :heart_eyes:
I don’t like cheese and anything related :nauseated_face: , I drink milk for breakfast thought :grin:
:thinking: that’s all I think… what about you? :hugs: :hugs:

OT: having coffee :yum:

EDIT:

Awwwww!! Thank you!! :blush: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Awwww! :blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

:blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you all my sweet family! :heart:

8 Likes

Miss you too :hugs: how’s your weekend?

Ot: Finish the dinner :hamburger:

1 Like

Hey you :blush:
I’m good. Home and writing.
First the objection for the dog tax bill and now a story I will post in my writing topic.

Your burger looks delicious :yum:

And? How are you doing? :hugs::green_heart:

1 Like

Fine :notes: fine :notes: fiiiine - to go with Shinoda- I thought it wouldn’t hurt if I answer :joy::crazy_face:… I’m in the total cleaning ecstasy :man_dancing:t2:… and I don’t really know if I lost my mind :crazy_face: but I can’t help - it makes me happy :joy::sweat_smile::innocent:- omg :flushed:… wasn’t me (was it?) :upside_down_face:

Have a good Sunday guys :sunny::hugs: - whatever you do- wherever you are- make him proud :rainbow::heart:

Ot: :man_dancing:t2:

@LP13413 good morning Andy :blush::sunny::sunny::muscle:t2:… hope you had a good restful night?!

4 Likes

Not much, trying to stay warm… my physical thermostat is broken. :roll_eyes:

Trying to catch up on social media since my notifications weren’t working yesterday & I didn’t feel like being glued to my phone like today’s youth.

Excited for the 1st football game on FOX to start today. My team isn’t playing but can’t wait to hear what they do with #fine.

Hope all is well & everyone has a good weekend. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ice cream time and going to watch despicable me 3 tonight on TV :grin:

3 Likes

I spent my morning soaking in a hot bath on (unless I get called in again) my day off. Now I’m relaxing on a lazy Sunday.

We’re under a Winter Storm Watch starting tomorrow, and they’re calling for 5-10 inches (13-25 cm) in snowfall.

4 Likes

For those across the pond and haven’t seen it on YT yet… #fine on #fox #sundaynightfootball

1 Like

so you’re on ig…i wanna see if you are like jarjar’s age of 40.

1 Like

Watching the Bruins and stopping by LPU to hello.

6 Likes

B’s caught up, huh? And then blew it in OT?!? Wtf? :roll_eyes:
Hi btw, lol. :joy:

1 Like

:sunny: Good morning family :sunny:hope you all have a good start into this new week :blush:, from up today my new working schedule starts- I start later… means no more rush in the morning for now :blush:, but working longer… will see if it’s a good change, but I hope so :blush::pray:t2::sunny:

Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::hugs:

Ot: :coffee:

@lp13413 sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:- take care! Good goodnight Andy :sleeping:

4 Likes