HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

It’s probably the song that most comes to my mind on random days :sweat_smile:
How’ve you been? You’re not here often either so happy to see you popping around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@framos1792 I like being here in the LPU but I like being with my son more :slight_smile: just turned 1 year :sunny:
So I come as much as I can to say HELLO :sunny: and to maintain the topic I started -you know it
So much love I have and so little time to share it with all of you

4 Likes

Gotta get me one of those to get me offa here…lol…

Happy Sunday to you and your family :blush: happy late first birthday to your boy :partying_face: May he learn from his pops :wink::grin:

Same to the rest of the soldiers out there :sunny:
Good night from here :sleeping:

3 Likes

Just gone for a dog walk and stopped off at a cafe…and just be served by a guy I used to go to college with,…blast from the past!!

6 Likes

I don’t remember what I ate that day… I’m sorry… :see_no_evil:

:thinking: Lasagna :yum: well pasta in general I like very much :grin: ; pizza, veggies and fruits, coffee :heart_eyes:
I don’t like cheese and anything related :nauseated_face: , I drink milk for breakfast thought :grin:
:thinking: that’s all I think… what about you? :hugs: :hugs:

OT: having coffee :yum:

EDIT:

Awwwww!! Thank you!! :blush: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Awwww! :blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

:blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you all my sweet family! :heart:

8 Likes

Miss you too :hugs: how’s your weekend?

Ot: Finish the dinner :hamburger:

1 Like

Hey you :blush:
I’m good. Home and writing.
First the objection for the dog tax bill and now a story I will post in my writing topic.

Your burger looks delicious :yum:

And? How are you doing? :hugs::green_heart:

1 Like

Fine :notes: fine :notes: fiiiine - to go with Shinoda- I thought it wouldn’t hurt if I answer :joy::crazy_face:… I’m in the total cleaning ecstasy :man_dancing:t2:… and I don’t really know if I lost my mind :crazy_face: but I can’t help - it makes me happy :joy::sweat_smile::innocent:- omg :flushed:… wasn’t me (was it?) :upside_down_face:

Have a good Sunday guys :sunny::hugs: - whatever you do- wherever you are- make him proud :rainbow::heart:

Ot: :man_dancing:t2:

@LP13413 good morning Andy :blush::sunny::sunny::muscle:t2:… hope you had a good restful night?!

4 Likes

Not much, trying to stay warm… my physical thermostat is broken. :roll_eyes:

Trying to catch up on social media since my notifications weren’t working yesterday & I didn’t feel like being glued to my phone like today’s youth.

Excited for the 1st football game on FOX to start today. My team isn’t playing but can’t wait to hear what they do with #fine.

Hope all is well & everyone has a good weekend. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ice cream time and going to watch despicable me 3 tonight on TV :grin:

3 Likes

I spent my morning soaking in a hot bath on (unless I get called in again) my day off. Now I’m relaxing on a lazy Sunday.

We’re under a Winter Storm Watch starting tomorrow, and they’re calling for 5-10 inches (13-25 cm) in snowfall.

4 Likes

For those across the pond and haven’t seen it on YT yet… #fine on #fox #sundaynightfootball

1 Like

so you’re on ig…i wanna see if you are like jarjar’s age of 40.

1 Like

Watching the Bruins and stopping by LPU to hello.

6 Likes

B’s caught up, huh? And then blew it in OT?!? Wtf? :roll_eyes:
Hi btw, lol. :joy:

1 Like

:sunny: Good morning family :sunny:hope you all have a good start into this new week :blush:, from up today my new working schedule starts- I start later… means no more rush in the morning for now :blush:, but working longer… will see if it’s a good change, but I hope so :blush::pray:t2::sunny:

Stay strong soldiers :muscle:t2::hugs:

Ot: :coffee:

@lp13413 sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:- take care! Good goodnight Andy :sleeping:

4 Likes

Good morning you all! :sunrise_over_mountains:
Good night to the other side! :sunrise:
And @Honey8 :heart: already on the grind! :muscle: you will succeed! :partying_face::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So comforting to read! :relaxed:

Thank you! It’s so great, how you are there for us all! Thank you for that! :hugs::orange_heart:

Lucky me or lucky you :flushed::crazy_face:
:black_heart::bat::black_heart:

Haven’t messured it, but it is in my profile :upside_down_face::joy:
How are you? Take another bear hug! :hugs::green_heart:

Do you like them? I loved the first.:star_struck: The others not so much.

Thank you for showing up yesterday! :blush: It’s amazing how you brought in some light! :sunny:
Take a hug! :hugs::orange_heart:

You know it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

:flushed: It’s so amazing!:star_struck: Actually jelly of this! I so want something of this spirt! :broom::notes: My goal! Cleaning the bathroom :grimacing::joy:
Love you! :hugs::heart:

Hey Derek! :hugs::green_heart:

Donno how to say this, and if I even should.:grimacing:
Hm, hm. Maybe in staying with me: your work schedule would get me killed. :pensive: listen to yourself and take care! :hugs::heart:

Take some pics, please :star_struck:

@zanybelle just relax and continue :kissing_heart::hugs:

@IronSoldier16 heart test time today!! :triumph::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Lilyope Monday :astonished: strength for the week! :muscle::cricket_bat_and_ball::cricket_bat_and_ball::upside_down_face::hugs::purple_heart:

@alz89 :hugs::skull::kissing_heart:

@justinkilmer weekend is over! :upside_down_face:

@anomalia :two_hearts:

Good start in the week, you all!:green_heart:
And this:

20191111_081209

9 Likes

Thank’s for the bat but today is the end of the first world war so it was a off-day, but keep it for tomorrow :hugs::purple_heart::grin:

OT: Enjoying a lemon hot drink after my muddy afternoon walk in the woods.

1 Like

Hey all! Happy Monday (?)

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend!

But… But… but… does it have to be?? :sob::joy:

:joy: Would have loved the Pig tails :joy:

Judging by the blood on his fists I’d say you got him good! Show him what’s what with the Nose pokes :joy: :joy:
Well at least it’s feeling better for the most part!

You’re very welcome! :smile: and thank you very much! I really appreciate that :hugs: :smile:

Haha alright just for you.
72678995_10162492496995335_2883539827335102464_n

Me “trading verbal blows” with a Deadpool :joy:

74617657_10220313822146570_3194929191132856320_n
Met Groot! (teenage Groot voice actor). He signed our golden groot pop and was very nice!

76661332_10220313821786561_4846968956877012992_n
This guy won costume of the day in my book :+1: His eyes where animated to move as he talked and he was such a great guy.

Among other’s we met the voice actors of Zim and Gir from Invader Zim and got an autograph from them :heart_eyes: I was definitely in nerd Heaven.

Also as promised I did go to the Friends Couch Sunday and of course represented LP :+1:

75362340_10162492484365335_554097823960793088_n
@anngelenee Thought You’d want to see it too :wink:

Alright back to work I go!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

10 Likes

Yes, I’m that ‘Lederhosen’ fan :rofl::metal:t2: and we won 4-0 against Borussia Dortmund, so it was a fantastic weekend :star_struck::crazy_face:

@justinkilmer are you the next ‘star lord’ for the new marvel franchise? :grimacing::sunglasses::nerd_face:

Hands up: Who wants the weekend and warm weather back? :cold_face:

5 Likes