"Hey, Life is Beautiful, it is true that it is hard, but it is worthy" - share you smiles to prevent tears

Well sharing personal INFO in the internet is not my thing, but for the LPUnderground I will make an exception. I am Assistant Professor at a research institute in Bulgaria. I deal with new fruit cultivars/varieties and preserving old or local genetic resources. And because salaries in education and research are small I have to work a second job to support the family. Some people ask why not just do the second more payed job, but the answer is simple - I believe, someone has to do the right thing even if the salary is small, I believe that I am changing the world even if it is just a small bit.

2 Likes

Hey, that’s a sweet story. :blush:

You are sure right, I am way to open with this things. :grimacing:

Thank you :hugs:

Wow! Very cool. I admire what you are doing!

Great that you do this.
I totally get it. I am a shepherd and work on farms that do grazing for Landscape care and environmental protection. And also was active as delegat for slow food on the terra madre in Turin 2016.
And yea, the income didn’t cover the living of the family.

Big hug for you! :hugs:

Do what must be done for as long as you can and hope that when you cannot do it anymore some other good person will come around and continue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I finally decided to share more about me. For all LP soldiers who ask this is just part of what I do, maybe soon I will share more. :slight_smile:

:joy::joy: you hit mark with this.
Not the first, that says this to me. :upside_down_face:

It’s right that I have to install and open a cloud konto for this?

Probably because it is true :slight_smile: This is the only way you beat darkness and desperation - to know that when you are done fighting there will always be some else

1 Like

So this is typical autumn in my home place, 2 weeks from now I will post the winter, too.
IMG_20191101_144643262_HDR IMG_20191101_144656075_HDR IMG_20191101_150737263_HDR IMG_20191101_151233595_HDR

and every time I cross the mountain I catch my self thinking of the “Reanimation” album of LP and the time I was in university, it was a great time.

5 Likes

And for the positive pictures - this down in the valey. I like KAKI (Diospyros kaki), here we call it heaven’s apple (literal translation).IMG_20191103_132322302_HDR

4 Likes

Thank you for this pics and thanks for showing up today! :blush:

1 Like

Heyy @svetoslavmm i liked the topic at first :grinning:
Lemme see if i got anything to share?

f38d51426094897d45d5c9a3c1e26488

7 Likes

This link isn’t working.
I have now installed cloud. Annoys me with uploading files and remembering me, to do something.:joy:
But I don’t have access to your stuff.:thinking:
:hugs:

Apple
Storing some apples for winter :slight_smile: tasty little sunshines, nice to taste - nice to look

3 Likes

You don’t have to install anything. You can view it on-line (pCloud is the Swiss equvalent of DropBox). And if you want to download it you can follow these steps… (see picture). Untitled

1 Like

sorry forgot to switch from Cirillic to Latin, but buttons are the same

1 Like

Hearing this on the radio today, made me happy and smiling again after a hard week.
The last month dreaming was easy, but funding the dreams was hard… but will keep on trying. Not giving up on projects to preserve biodiversity and local genetic resourses. After all, “who cares if one more light goes out, well I DO…”

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all :slight_smile:

external-content.duckduckgo.com

4 Likes

…evil post

Too much happiness…

Need…to threaten…framo

3 Likes

Great and happy evening to all LP Fans.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry that it took me so long to finally check out your page. I nearly forgot :grimacing:
It works on pc, not on the phone.
It’s awesome what you are doing there!
Great job!
Thanks for sharing :blush:
:hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

Can someone help with mobile app??? If not, the mobile version in Edge is not too bad.

In the mean time while working on the field, I listen my music collection in the cloud and came across something I haven’t heard in a while :slight_smile:

1 Like