"Hey, Life is Beautiful, it is true that it is hard, but it is worthy" - share you smiles to prevent tears

IMG_20200206_084946523_HDR IMG_20200206_091048946_HDR

Some nice scenery from my recent mornings. Only ice can replace coffee in the morning :slight_smile: but still coffee taste better :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! Beautiful! :star_struck: Thank you! :blush:

Mornings are always my favourite part of the day :slight_smile:. Watching the world wake up beyond my window, it’s in this peace and quiet that you can hear the birds chirping and see them fly out into the open. IMG-20191002-WA0000
The world begins to shed away yesterday and embrace the beginning of a new chapter, each one drawing on the strength of the rising sun🌞
IMG-20191002-WA0001

6 Likes

Hey @nickolasgray :hugs:
It seems to be a while.
Beautiful few! :star_struck:
Where is it?

Thanks. It’s at home in India :blush:

1 Like

India?! Cool!
Here are more people from India active. :upside_down_face:
. :hugs:

IMG_20191116_170932015

Just did see this on family shopping and could not resist posting it here :slight_smile: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Woke up to the smell of rain and the chirping of birds in the air. It had just rained not five minutes ago, and the world was living in the wake of cleansing rain.
As it rains, we are forced to take a sudden pause and run for shelter. Watching the raindrops fall outside, we are silenced by our thoughts as we watch the end of the sunlight. After a moment of introspection, once the rain abates we are plunged into a calm and relaxing atmosphere.
Resuming after the refreshing pause, it is a sight to be outside once more, thankful for all that nature provides. With a smiling rainbow to greet us, we are back to our routines, completely energized :rainbow: :slight_smile:
After rain 1After rain 2

5 Likes

There is nothing like the rain - revive and refresh. Nature’s gift to life.

2 Likes

IMG-20200320-WA0009
For all you staying at home :wink:

6 Likes

Beautiful!! What is it?

1 Like

Is that a red bud?? :flushed::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That’s so pretty. What plant is it?

That is a special variety of PEACH. They typically grow up to only from 50 cm to max 1 meter.
Because they are so small, my sister place them in ceramic pots in the shape of coffee cup and they can grow on the balcony or in the apartment and the even bear fruits20160801_102912 20170402_092717 20170402_092704

6 Likes

We also make cherries IMG_20170525_091452

5 Likes

Untitled

6 Likes

Well, as you see - staying home is not so bad after all.
To tell you the truth I don’t really miss going out with friends so much, because I spend more time with my one-year-old son. And the second reason: I never had the possibility to go to Linkin Park concert (I already shared my story with some of you here), but now I can see Mike Shinoda performing live from home.

3 Likes

Finally, back to work. Expect new photos, soon.
By the way, anything interesting to share, while I was out of WiFi range… ? Please, share…

1 Like

https://forums.lpunderground.com/t/mike-shinoda-open-door-demo/52893

This is beautiful and the lyrics are …so … just like they were written for me.

“They tell you that you should quit trying
You are too small
That you are too young
They tell you that chance’s too slim
The world is too big
But you say “how come?”
I’m ready to light a new fire
Raise a new flag to cross a new sea”

3 Likes

I kinda like it. Mike was running a competition on Twitter to get people singing the chorus using the hashtag #SingOpenDoor

1 Like