When and where?

Yeah she a cool rabbit momma aint she! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Good morning from me too!

ot urgh same sky but nearly 25 cm snow with it, I won´t go out today…but have too, earlier han usually to, and I hate it, but I love the mornig greatings thanx @evooba, you´re still on way or just arrived at work? I´m having morning coffee, …

I’d love some snow too…
No, I’m at work, I took this one from my supervisor’s office window the moment I arrived, hence why it looks fuzzed up (about 20min ago, 8am or so).

1 Like

looks really cold´n ´rainy, but a nice day although, (ot if I manage it, Ill post a pic, 25 - 30 cm so called “New snow” cause I´ve nearly the same probs as the_termin8r1 :smile: can´t enter the forums with my phone, everytime I´m logged in, press the button where to choose the categorie, mb HUB, Forums etc I´m back on the first site of my phone, I tried it the last time yesterday, you knew this prob maybe from your mobile] :smile:

It is cold, colder than usual at least but it hasn’t rained yet. We’ll see.
When I’m on from my phone, I go straight to the forums, I don’t go to the main site first.

ot (lets mark it or change to the nifty thing, ok? :slightly_smiling:) how do you manage, therefor you give in the link, (hey,me becomming a “crack”) lol or how does it work ?

Y’all can’t upload pics from ur phone???

In the morning 7am

Snowflakes were falling on my head

Yes, me too. Can´t upload pics from my phone

Nice, lots of snow!!

It’s so weird you guys can’t upload from your phones. Does it just fail to load the photo properly or is the upload feature missing?

I NEVER use my phone for browsing because it’s so crap.

I like the lots of big fluffy snowflakes, finally it´s winter.

Seems the feature is there. Creating a reply works fine, but when I try to upload a pic and choose the button, nothing happens. Don´t no why. Possibly I make somthing wrong or it´s a prob with my phone

Hmm weird indeed. The upload button for me is on the right below, it’s not as it is on desktop, not sure how it is on other phones :confused:

In other news, I thought these clouds looked pretty cool. They’re much more orange and purple-ish in real life but my camera sucks lol

On my way to work (don’t mind the bus window reflection)

1 Like

I forgot about this thread…again

This is from Friday last week:

This is from Fri this week (the moon is behind the clouds):

Both were taken on my way back from college. Also both are blurry because it was dark and I was moving.

Also I can only post print screens and links ATM.

real nice mood, @the_termin8r1,
ot new icon?

Who made a mouse out of lol :slightly_smiling::grinning::grin::joy::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::laughing:

(was trying to get a decent one of the sunset but couldn’t from the car, the colors were great though)

1 Like

So I ended up doing the thing where I take a picture every day, except I missed 5 days so far I think (New Years, the day my grandma was in the hospital, one day I fell asleep on accident, one day I went to eat with a friend, and yesterday I just forgot). Aside from weather, today’s picture was basically the biggest change.

They’re all basically taken around the same time, some later than others, which you can tell by the sunlight. All around 1PM-4PM

Edit: I missed one, but it isn’t very different so I’m not gonna reupload it

2 Likes

That’s really cool! The last one is beautiful, so much snow!!

1 Like