When and where?

Jeez, chill.

ot lol chilled to the bones, you? :laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Edit @the_termin8r1 (forgotten to tag)

My view at the moment

6 Likes

That’s adorable!!!

Yeah, she sure loves that frog.

I have to take a pic of my bunny and post. I keep forgetting

@Gatsie it’s kind of far away, but this is Shadow

3 Likes

Awww what a cutie patootie!

He’s my little buddy, besides my dog.

Rabbits make the best buddies :slight_smile: :rabbit:
Dogs are great buddies too though.

2 Likes

It’s super cute when they play together. I’ll try to get a pic of that at some point.

Dog chasing rabbit?

Oh, reminds me of this lil clip of a deer playing with a rabbit… This one is too cute :smiley:

3 Likes

@samuel_the_leader the bunny chases the dog. My dog is old and can’t keep up. Plus the bunny is low to the ground, so he runs under the dog.

@Cickym intelligent rabbit which showes once more: even the smaller can win against the bolder…lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

My room, right now:

I’m in love with this photo and how awesome the quality is. I think it’ll be a good one for them to sign in future m&gs.

4 Likes

Rabbits can kick some mayor butt. Just look at this momma rabbit protecting her babies from a snake:

1 Like

Nonetheless, Nature is amazing!

Quite. There’s a poster in one of the rooms in college that says ‘see the maths in nature’. Although there is indeed maths in nature I’m pretty sure nature doesn’t have a concept of maths since it’s a human invention.

My room (as usual). I don’t go anywhere interesting :confused:

hey @gatsie what a tough rabbit mum, gosh, she nailed it! :heart_eyes: