When and where?

finally got access back on this topic, it denies me for over 1 month to access, it feels like almost longer, it may also be only 2 weeks, but I´m a current member, so why the access on this topic was so awkward? no idea, but sure nice holidays for everyone…
http://www.meatlessmonday.com/images/photos/2015/12/Holidays.jpg

At the freeway, somewhere between Athens and Thessaloniki (where I’m headed) right now:

2 Likes

ot oh gosh very bad driving conditions, are you well prepaired?

Yeah of course we are.

I didn’t know it snows in Greece.

That’s an amazing picture

I just remembered a bunch from my last summer holiday but the file sizes are huge (thanks to my dad’s camera) each pic is 12-14 mb. I was gonna post 1 pic but they’re so big that they get to about 6% and the upload fails. So here’s one off of google:

That’s at the Susten pass in Switzerland. The gray-ish stuff that looks like solidified lava is actually a massive glacier, the rest is snow. We didn’t get this high because my sister doesn’t like heights. We parked on the small spit of dust to the right of the small lake.

NOTE: Absolutely none of the epicness comes through in the pic

3 Likes

I like these pics I took on my last trip. But Switzerland would be a great trip.
I never been skiing but that’s where I would want to do it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It does in the mountainy places and quite a lot actually.

Unfortunately we had a lot of issues due to the huge amounts of snow and barely made it for New Years, but I’m so ready for bed now.

Ok time for my goodnight.

I’m gonna try stay up for 24h straight. My dad forgot to tun off the wifi so I’ve got entertainment. I woke up at about 9:00 yesterday and it’s 1:45 now so I’ve got about 7 hours 15 mins to kill.

*yawn* still tired, but have to go for a walk soon. (I know you’re sleeping now - Everyone is still sleeping… :zzz:)

Did you make it @the_termin8r1?

lol, no. I must have fallen asleep without knowing it. I ran out of things to do on the internet, my laptop was running out of batteries and plugging it in meant sitting on my chair…my very very creaky chair. And I couldn’t be bothered to play on my PSP. The last time I remember reading on my clock was 3:45.

The first day of 2016 and my room is a right mess (pics were taken at around 1:00)

My laptop is just out of shot in the bottom of this one^

It’s pretty cold and foggy over here. It was snowing all night long.

We’ve got more stereotypical weather here. Gloomy and rainy, but I like it that way.

view from my room in upstate New York. It’s cold and ugly grey.

The landmark of Thessaloniki (the city I’m at for the holidays). The place is much nicer, especially near the tower but today was extremely foggy and cloudy so the photo is pretty bad.

I love to the oceans-borders everywhere, even on your pic, it has some kind of freedom in it, this ocean water…

[ot

@the_termin8r1 lol