When and where?

Nothing to you :wink: It’s cold for us over here, since our normal fall temp is 25-27C.

I can only imagine, your summer temp would be something like in a desert? (Greece is close to Egypt)

Yeap, 35-40+C weather. It’s ubearable, I hate it, I get sick everytime.

We have 0 snow, which is nuts for where I live

It got dark real early.

Are ur roads wet & shiny? (Probably not, cuz there’s zero snow for ur deicing crew to act on)

Yes! So damn amazing! I love it. (It gets dark around 5:30pm here)

That’s a picture of the construction I’m working at. It’s a picture of last week.

View from work right now

Waiting for the bus to go home from work right now

This is all taken within 3 minutes of each other, in order. Taken on the way home, it’s weird outside.

2 Likes

The weather is crazy, I love the photos though!

I love this topic. You all have such nice views! I’ll post my boring Belgian view later. :’)

I know the photos are bad but that’s Syntagma Square in downtown Athens, decorated for Christmas. (The building in the far back is the parliament)

1 Like

Sorry for the late response but here’s one of my city during Christmas (don’t mind the bad quality):

1 Like

I thought you’ll show the most boring part of your place

Ha that was my plan. This is actually a more interestîg part of where I live (10min walk from where I live)
I’ll try to post the super boring view from my home window when it’s not entirely dark (I’ll do on Thursday when I got the afternoon off before Christmas so it’s still light outside)

This guy’s car is rad!

2 Likes

I couldn’t see this thread until now. It vanished for 14 days apparently. I thought somebody had deleted it.

No it isn’t. it’s a Meriva with those daft attchments.

Outside my room (I practically live in my room) when my laptop was screwing around the other day. I love the contrast between the sunlit house and grey sky.

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w652/the_termin8r/20151222_1031401_zps4pb0tkca.jpg

It had more of a contrast IRL

1 Like

Someone set it on a LPU only category but I noticed it just today so I switched it up cause I know a lot of you are frequent posters and would want to still follow the discussion and participate.

I was referring to the reindeer horns, not the car itself.

1 Like

I thought those where hands showing the horns \m/

I saw a car with antlers like those over here a few weeks ago and thought they were hands too.