Gaming time - the riddle -

sure I can, why you ask? I´m fine with the forums! lol :facepunch:

But how? You don’t have an LPU account.

Sure I have? Why do you think I don´t havve? I´m a paying member than XIII, brave on every 21. jul, the membership expired year for year and now it´s my (moment have to look at my profile or account side =

Subscriptions
Subscription: LPU13 Membership
Expires: 07/21/2015
Subscription: LPU 14 Membership
Expires: 07/21/2016
Store
Orders: 6 orders made View
Addresses: Billing & Shipping

still don´t even know why you´re thinking I´m only a guest??? Guests may also can´t get the regular badge? Maybe, not sure…

So pl, explain, why you´d thought that @evooba and @the_termin8r1 :astonished:

edit cause of sp m

I never said I thought you didn’t have one :S

oh eva it was mistagging, I meant samuel…
he and Rog are talking stupidity, sorry will be more attentive next time lol, :sweat_smile: @evooba

So can you access this?:

That day you mentioned something about not being able to see the When and Where? thread, actually EvoOba moved it from The Back Room (LPU-only) to The Barracks.

have to look at, normallyyes, but I haven´t no longer blue squares, they ´re all grey and black these days…@samuel_the_leader (btw on what does it depend if I get a tagging list by writing the first lettaz of a member, stm it works, stm not…I´m lost, but listen to gorillaz will bring me back to the line for sure real fast lol now I have a look to search the “yes/no” Topic…lets see lol :joy:

You must have the spelling completely exact, eg: there was once you typed @samuel_the _leader so you didn’t tag me.

This.

That’s the problem right there. You should be able to see the blue categories since you are still an active LPU member.

ok so red alert @lpuhq that´s really a very BIG MISTAKE; and yes guys at the hq I write a message immediately…thanx me comp. idiiot didn´t even noticed that… thanks and sry @the_termin8r1 @EvoOba @samuel_the_leader

Where’s your LPU badge?

It’s cool :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Thanx again Rob! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh yes the riddle, I still don’t understand.

No, me neither

Me three…

OK like ever with my riddles, I can´t describe abstract thing in english…so my solution:

no more riddle setting ( :joy:)
and I thought of

red Vine!

So, it´s your part guys, any music suggestion, btw?

What’s a red vine?

http://i1.wp.com/www.americanlicorice.com/wp-content/gallery/red-vines-factory-gallery/dsc_0213.jpg
lol

Oh, we call that liquorice here and in America.

ok, so one reason more for me not to set riddles…lol :laughing: @the_termin8r1