What grinds your gears?

I just realised they don’t have an electric coffee shaker at this house. I wanted a freddo so bad :’(

Why does that really matter? People these days get really worried when somebody doesn’t approve of them on social media, I’m not singling you out by any means @silentstagepunk I just mean it in general. And I don’t really get why.

My dad said something similar yesterday when he came into my room and I was listening to Korn. But he said that the music is gonna make me stupid, those sorts of comments drive me insane.

I suppose it don’t really matter, I just post about bands on that account anyways… When i get upset about one thing it’s like everything piles up.

YES. It’s like music is something that seems to be there for me, and they attempt to take that away from me. Whenever they say something like that I end up thinking about it for awhile and she’s been saying a lot of the same comments here lately… I had nightmares and she blamed Linkin Park :confused: Like. Really?

I feel very bad for you @samuel_the_leader.

@silentstagepunk I think your having a “one step closer” moment right now but let me tell you something OK there will always be people who bother other people for no sign of reason and you know why they do that is because they are jealous that you could write music and help people out all they want you to do is be cold hearted but I know that your not and I’m talking about the people in your school it good that you open the door for other people because they would freeze out in the cold. Just write your music because it is something that you love right. You have to capture your dreams and never let it go because if you do it might be hard to get it back OK. :blush: I’m sorry for the long paragraphs I just hate when people bully other people.

1 Like

I have these a lot lol

I will not let go of my dreams, I just come here to What Grinds Your Gears to rant and let out my frustrations :smile: it’s helpful and things seem to not bother me as much once I post them.

Thank you for the encouragement :relieved: members of this forum are so nice <3

Not sure what you’re referring to?

Perhaps it’s this? Idk.

I was thinking more of this:

Hmm. But why would she comment on the same thing twice, under two different topics? :confounded: @coolcat96 end our confusion! :stuck_out_tongue:

The more we look, the more confused we get:

1 Like

Oh no, massive confusion :confounded:

During lunchbreak, these two snakes at work were talking with my boss and blaming me for all sorts of stuff. A key that had gone missing and incorrect information was given to a civilian and they said it must’ve been the new girl who did all this… I was the only new girl on the floor that day…

Some people never really grow up, they remain the insecure bully they once were in school and take that attitude with them in their adult life. It is sad for them, because I just smile and tell my boss that it’s too easy to just blame everything on the newbie while there’s a chance that those civilians might have gotten their information from other sources, aside from me and my colleges in city hall. My boss then said in front of those two snakes that she believed me. You should’ve seen the look upon the faces of those snakes. But I smiled and wished them a good meal…

Seriously, stay calm, keep your smile and stay true to yourself. People who can’t be nice to you for whatever reason are just sad individuals. Don’t let them get to you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the massive confusion @silentstagepunk and @samuel_the_leader I meant for [quote=“samuel_the_leader, post:1640, topic:11964, full:true”]
Imagine having to smell a very smelly garbage truck filled with lots of pizza, cheese, cream, etc greasy oily things (all rotting,decomposing and fermenting), while getting rid of lots of heavily filled black trash bags.
[/quote]

I was talking about this comment sorry for the confusion. I just felt bad because the garbage was stink.

2 Likes

I remember one day i was at school and it was a little bit warm out and these girls and one boy said why is she wear that big a$$ coat out she just nuts. I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking because I don’t have time for them if they had something to say they should have said it to my face not gossip behind my back. See even in college people are jerks not even playing right now.

(Gave up trying to get a good picture)

What grinds my gears (rather, my tongue) is that lately the tip of my tongue hurts as though I’ve bitten it, even more so today to the point of being unbearable. That is because one of my bottom front tooth suddenly overlapped behind my other front tooth (used to be straight) like basically overnight, and the newly exposed edge is real sharp. A permanent ouch, if you will. I need to smoothen the edge or something.

1 Like

OUCH!! You should get that fixed :open_mouth:

What grinds my gears is the fact that I have this teacher who wouldn’t give me an option for extra-credit no matter what I asked, but when these other girls asked she caved and gave them options. I guess at least the options are for everyone but still -_- Also I’m blaring my ears out because this one chick screams and her voice annoys me soo much… I can hear her over my music.

(flips table)
I’m challenge you to a duel @coolcat96!!! We have 24 hours: he challenge is to draw the best picture, may the best artist win!! Our judges will be the lpuers.

Who ever wins will have the authority to silence the other. -.-

Cattroll vs bunny vampire

1 Like

Drawing competitions :open_mouth: i love winning those xD

OK! @intheend but i’m not a very good drawer but I do love to be competitive though i’m in.

scratches head

3 Likes