What grinds your gears?

Sorry @silentstagepunk my fault

I have no idea what to draw.

Draw an artist :grin: like Mike

I’m not going to lie, but I don’t know how to draw but I did went on YT to see how to draw characters I just draw tweety bird that it. I have to learn how to draw. I’m not a artist or a very good artist like you guys. So yeah I don’t know how to draw at all.:cry:

Aww don’t stress it
You don’t need to be an artist, I’m sure you have your own special talents :3 some that you may not even know of yet
hugs @coolcat96

oh thank you ,I feel like crying right that was the nice’s thing you ever told me.

hugs @silentstagepunk while crying

1 Like

Awwh don’t cry :cry:

I feel better now thank you.

You’re welcome :grin:

now what should I do because I don’t know how to draw though.

Man, I love you @intheend

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Cute! I love your use of contrast for the outline. :slight_smile:

My mom :fire:

1 Like

@coolcat96 your time is up and you haven’t uploadededed anything. Upload now or forfeit…the…game…

Beforesomebodyelsetakesyououtoftheframe

5 Likes

Clothes size. First of all, most of the stylish stuff is unavailable due to small size( I badly want that coat, but those are too small) and choosing new jeans or shoes is painful. God bless internet shops!

1 Like

I hate how in some shops, the sizes just fit different. In store B size M is more like a size L while in store C a size XXL is more like an M. And then there’s store A, that might sell everything in the “actual” size, but their clothes just aren’t to your taste or they only offer the cool stuff in a size that doesn’t fit you…

3 Likes

That’s the main issue I have with shoes sizes. I just know I range between a 10 and 11 UK, I once had shoes labelled UK 11.5 be too small for me.

I tryed so yeah because before I said I’m not a very good at drawing. So yeah

4 Likes

@the_termin8r

@coolcat96
That’s actually a cool drawing of Tweety :slight_smile: