Can you touch your shoulders?

I have seen Durarara. It’s pretty good, but I haven’t had the ambition to finish it yet.
What’s your favorite book?

2 Likes

harry potter

whats your favorite food?

1 Like

PIZZA!!! Is that any surprise? Lol! The people in this forum eat a lot of pizza. :stuck_out_tongue:

What is your favorite movie?

1 Like

The Goonies for sure… I love it so much
What is the most awkward situation you can think of being in?

1 Like

A: Tell you what, when I was small, I was almost molested by an older boy in the lift (elevator). I remembered opening the lift doors and forcefully pushing him out, then quickly closing the lift doors. :fearful:

Q: When was the last time you got/almost got molested?

@samuel_the_leader I am sorry for hearing that. That jerk should have went to jail that son of…

A: No that have not happened to me

Q: Have you ever skip a step and fell down the steps? That might be a weird question but have you?

A: Not on purpose. I had a moment, it was weird, I thought I was like floating or something and I missed a step, I saved myself from falling though.

Q: What are/did you doing/do this weekend?

A: Study for my math test. It going to be boring

Q: How were you when you first heard linkin park? This might be a another werid question?

A/Q: What do you mean with “How were you”?

I meant How old were you when you first heard LP?

A: 6 I think… I obviously didn’t understand much at that age. I started paying attention when I was 10-11.

Q: What’s your favorite condiment?

A: Are you talking about food Condiments

No, she means the ones you go to sleep with, you know, like nightmare sauce or insomnia dip.

2 Likes

A: Oh No I don’t.
Q: Do you have any of that?

A: Of course.

Q: Don’t you?

I personally prefer the ‘sleep of the dead’ gravy

A: No,
Q: How?

It’s easy, just go to a shop, look in the home furnishing area where all the bedroom stuff is. They should have sleep condiments, sometimes called night condiments.

A: Now I understand but I still don’t have any of that sorry. but I have seen night bugs.
Q: What is your worst phobia?

They’re really good, if you get bored like me then you probably hate sleeping and need to occupy the time. A good one to try for beginners is the “newbie tartar sauce”, it’s about £2 for a small bottle.

Don’t have one

Half full because it refers to the liquid, you don’t ask for a glass half empty of water.

Q: Chicken or egg first?