Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I brought new clothes like ripped jean, joggers and t-shirt and boots.
Q: What age did you get your first cell phone?

A: I’ve never actually had a phone with service (right now I just use wifi) but I had a flip phone that I used for pretending when I was like 10/11

Q: What do you like to shop for?

A: I like to shop for clothes.
Q: what is your best subject?

A: Art

Q: What do you do when you’re bored?

A: I listen to music
Q: what do you do when your bored?

Well, judging by the specs they look like your garden variety headphones. But then again for their price you can’t expect much. They seem similar to my old Sennheiser HD 202. So basically they’re nowhere near as good as you think they are (I don’t mean that offensively), just check out some higher end headphones (and for god’s sake that doesn’t mean beats).

Improvise and moan about how bored I am.

Q: How often are you bored?

A: Far too often

Q: Do you play any instruments?

A: Guitar is my main instrument.

Q: What are you doing today?

A: About to go to bed. My day’s over. I went to work, was super busy, went to softball practice and took care of some errands. Just finished some dinner and watching “Scrubs” with the husband.

Q: How are you feeling today?

A: I’m feeling tired
Q: Did you ever felt so tired that it felt like your body was going to fall?

A: Yesss, i get worn out often

Q: have you ever woken up and felt like you weren’t awake? (Like you’re in a daze?)

A: Yeah I have actually. It was weird. It was this one time when I was sleeping and I could not move that was so scary. I thought I was going to died because my face was on my pillow and I felt like I was going to pass out. That was my scary moment. But I’m alive today though. :grin::joy:
Q: Have that ever happen to you?

A: Yes

Q: Have you ever used a broken keyboard?

A: Yes I have and it was so bothersome trying to make the keys work. I was like why won’t the darn thing work already realizing that the thing was broken. :laughing:
Q: Most funniest show you ever watched before?

A: I’m lmao after watching LPTV

Q: What’s the funniest show you’ve ever seen?

A: This show was call Psych and I saw a funny episode but can’t remember which one was it?
Q: Which LPTV did you saw that mad you laugh?

A: Quite a few.

Q: Any weekend plans?

A: Yup winter or spring cleaning. Even though I don’t want to do it.
Q: what are your plans for the summer?

A: Hopefully get a job and play guitar someplace where people will hear me…

Q: What are your plans for today?

A: Doing absolutely nothing.

Q: Do short charging cables annoy you?