What grinds your gears?

@rorybourdon I had some same shit and stop talking/spending time with that kind of person.
Sometimes it’s better to be alone than in bad company.

@evooba Totally understand it. Team management is not easy. Sometimes it’s hard to get people reactions. In that kind of job, we discover nonsense situations every week.

@framos1792 Erf. I hope you managed to go back to your project with a good rhythm then. Maybe you can put a message up on the door like “Please, do not disturb”.

1 Like

Unfortunately it gets harder and harder every day which is why I’m probably quitting. It’s not what I thought it’d be.

1 Like

Erf. Have you ask your boss for advices ? Maybe he/she can help you to handle easily your job?

He’s away on holidays and I’m on my own. But still, its not what I initially thought… plus, my anxiety levels have gone way up the past week. Better off without it I guess.

Erf. Sending you strength for the end of your job. Breathe and take care of yourself whenever you can. :hugs:

1 Like

You need to lead with an iron fist, show them that you take no BS and do anything in your power to prove it.

4 Likes

Sending strenght to you dear!! :muscle: :muscle::hugs: :sun_with_face:

I like your erf’s today :sweat_smile:
And thank you, I’ll get back to it today :slightly_smiling_face:, I’m working on my truck and kind of get zoned out…it’s therapeutic :stuck_out_tongue: usually people know not to bother me when I’m doing that but I admit it was kind of late to be out in my neighborhood :unamused: someone could kidnap me :thinking:

3 Likes

That infact is to take serious- but I know you are strong and act always well considered, so if you think and feel to do so, go ahead and look around what can bring a change of the situation-

I always like the idea of moving on if the actual situation becomes unbearable- that’s always a chance- until then just do as Rob suggested- you will definitely find sth because you are an absolutely perfect employee- maybe really somewhere nearer to what you’ve actually studied? I keep my fingers crossed for you, Until then hold on, sending you power and positive vibes :muscle:t2: :sunny:

2 Likes

No time is too late to work on projects, I’ve worked on my ones past 01:00, granted, it was in my room, but still…

1 Like

That was my point though, during the night is the best time to work on stuff when you’re like that right?
Back when I would work on zebra I had room in the garage and there were nights I’d get 2-3 hours of sleep because I was being an idiot doing stuff to it…it was awesome losing track of time like that haha
Now zebra is in the garage still busted taking up space so I have to be outside and like I said…my neighborhood is ghettto :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks guys.

The thing is, I trust no one. All of them are f*cking sleeping. And since I was promoted, I turned to this “bitch” that tells them what to do and yells when it’s insane and no one is doing what they’re supposed to do so they’re not sure if I’m still their friend and why I’m talking to them the way I do. I can’t run the thing by myself if they’re not doing what they have to and I need to chase them like they’re babies all the time.

I will talk to my manager when he’s back, maybe he can find someone else to do this. It’s not worth it. Unless he actually does something and has a serious talk with the team and/or hire responsible and trustworthy people.

7 Likes

I usually neglect eating because I get so engrossed.

2 Likes

Yeah see, you know what I meannnn haha
Then when you do go to bed you knock out good after all the paint fumes, glue, and either accomplishment or total frustration :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just came back from work and saw 3 centimetres of water in my bathroom. Tried to wring all the water with my largest towel the faster I can. And just after, my neighbours downstairs rang at my door because there is water all over her bathroom, it flowed on every wall of it.

Naturally she’s vile and now, there is no word to describe her fucking mood. She blamed me like it was my fault but in truth it wasn’t. It’s just the building that it’s old.

2 Likes

Oh no! hope you’ll can fix it soon! sending strenght to you!! :muscle: :muscle: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Crap,
Hang in there! :confused:
If she gets over the top just slap the crap outta her until her face is like this :upside_down_face:
I hope it gets fixed soon…
Long distance hug to calm you down :hugs:

Ps: you cussed :flushed: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh wow what a bad luck - go call the landlord to find the leack :flushed: and hugs to you dear :hugs::muscle:t2:

1 Like

The landlord is my mum. :joy: But my neighbour called the caretaker and the caretaker called the plumber.

The plumber was going to his home but he told her that (just because it’s an important leak) he will go back to my appartment tonight. That’s really kind.

I will be able to take a shower this weekend, with the hot temperature outside that’s cool. :blush:

Thank you all for your support, i needed it. :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

:+1::muscle: great! :slight_smile: quick resolution :grin:
It’s good too, it was a tiny bit stinky but I was trying to be polite :yum: kidding :hugs:

1 Like