[insert totally nifty topic here]

:3

(rko’s @StephLP18) OUT OF NO WHERE!!!
(rolls away)

Just dunnow- your question is more a post for the „insert totally nifty topic“ ir „random thoughts“ thread, I guess @StephLP18 posted this poem in that thread because it made her happy aka tooted her horn, so that’s the intention of this thread here.

@masterle1
If you like to share your personal stuff you can do it in a personal thread as @framos1792 already said or in the fitting thematic category… some did a new thread in the past for each work they did- but that was just too much as we are all very creative…

It has a natural order for me where I share what, there are rules, that give orientation but nothing is too strict to see, just trust that you’ll do it right…

2 Likes

Uuu… Uuuuuu… Uuuuuuuuuu!!!
@jFar920 and a girl sitting under a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!
aZ3zv5p_460s
Congrats.

8 Likes

I believe we have passed the kissing phase of that song. We’re somewhere in between love and marriage now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But… But… I know only these 2 lines of the poem.

Get a room :wink:

3 Likes

You know what! :joy::joy: Happens with ne always! Ãlwåyß smthg comes up tp eat up my time :sweat_smile:

Hey @evooba sending strengths dear… probabaly you can ask smthg to your boss when he returns from holidays…

Exaactllllyyy! And that’s why we trio are nyctophile. Thats the best time to work. When i have some stuffs pending i get up in some hours and starttl the work…

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

One help guys.:hushed: I am trying to create another short story. What would you guys like it to be… ? The same Innocent style like a kid or i should think up something else?? Let’s see the polls or imma think of the same kind of which i wrote last time. Of course it will be inspiring and will have a teaching but the story van differ right…
If you guys want to have a look at that short story then here it is Seasons
Thanks in advance! :blush::heart:

• Same childish innocent kid style
  • Think up something else

0 voters

1 Like

My advice honey. Is write what ever you feel in your heart and if you want go for this go for it because we will love what ever you choose but you have to love it too so follow your heart. @Honey8 because your just an amazing person to have

4 Likes

@Honey8 I completely agree with @StephLP18 ! So I won’t vote… :hugs: :heart: You’re the writer, you choose the story! :blush:

1 Like

I felt free to chose as you asked us to :blush:- I would suggest you to try sth new as in from of a bit more teenage ( rebellious) point of view- if you can imagine this :blush:- but either way - it’ll be awesome as always :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Alrightyyyy @StephLP18 and @lpfan61 . That’s true i write what i feel like… and when something is forced i mess up everything and i dunno how i have a very bad English that time :joy::joy: happens in english test in writing section when they say to write an article on a veryyyy boring topic loool!
I was a bit confused what to make up. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your kind words :blush::hugs::kissing_heart:

@theearlywalker yes i was thinking like that when i went for run… ( just came back ) okay I’ll do that kind of thing. Thank you for the suggestion! :blush: :heart::kissing_heart:

Still if others have something to say… let’s see… I’ll make other short stories if we get some good ones :slightly_smiling_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Awwww- so curious already dear :kissing_heart:- and happy to finally meet you here again sweet lil buzzy :honeybee::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation:- unfortunately I must leave now again, get a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs: and stay awesome :heart:

1 Like

Awwwieee! So happy to belong here! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you walker! :hugs::hugs: Bonecrushers for you tooo! Cya soon!

1 Like

@Honey8 I look forward to whatever you write. The reason I chose ‘Think up of something else’ is because sometimes it helps us grow when you go out of your comfort zone. You are amazing at writing already, but this will give you an opportunity to discover more about yourself.

Also, @the_termin8r, the official video for Gotta Let Go by HU is out. I didn’t watch it yet.

3 Likes

I’ll give it a watch in a bit…

1 Like

Thank you @AJ_7 :grinning: i was thinking the same! If we don’t try smthg new then how do we grow! :heart::heart: Thanks!

I’ll try that vid as well soon :grinning:

1 Like

That was a good video. It also blew my mind in that this entire time I thought Danny was doing the chorus and not Charlie. And I’m not used to seeing Johnny without sunglasses and a cap, or a mask.

1 Like

I am not used to seeing any of them without their masks and had no idea who each were. But now that you say it, I thought Danny was singing the chorus too! Charlie sounds a bit similar to Danny in that case.

1 Like

In the vid, Charlie was the main guy singing, we got a shot of J-dog at the start on guitar, Danny was on keys, Funny man was just hanging around in the back doing nothing (lol) and Johnny was the guy with the buzz cut.

1 Like

Thanks for that!

1 Like